older yummy mummy thread (30+)

hi raggydoll and lou :wave:

anna - how are you feeling with the pregnancy? hope the dreaded morning:sick: hasn't got you!!!

I'm feeling lovely and :sick: which makes me happy as I take it as a sign that all is well with Pip :cloud9:

i had only 3weeks sickness with nicole. i dont know how i survived in work, was working in my sisters fish and chip shop.

i was ranting yesterday about how cranky nicole was, she still is but not as much today, she has 4 teeth on the top coming down. 2 have cut fully and the other 2 are almost through. hope they come down soon or else she will look a vampire, the 2 that have cut through are her eye tooth. feel abit guilty for ranting. i couldnt check all week as she would clamp her mouth shut if i tried to look.

it's fine to rant lou! it's normal :)

anna yeah :sick: isnt pleasant but as you say it's a good sign :thumbup: are you planning to find out the gender?

Welcome:wave: ragedoll & Lou

MS can be awful, Anna but a blessing at the sametime ( bit of a oxy-moron)
I was very lucky that I have never had it.. I did most of my suffering at the end of pregnancy:haha:

Thanks ladies :)

We decided we want to stay Team Yellow again - we loved the anticipation and surprise when we were expecting Alyssa :yellow:

aww we were on team yellow with owen but caved at the 20wk scan coz danny really wanted to know and so did dylan who we'd taken with us to the scan :haha: having said that i had a gut feeling about the gender with all 3 and it was right all three times :thumbup: if i ever have another i'd like to be on team yellow if danny would let me :haha: but i dont think he'll ever agree to another baby. i am on CD30 with no af tho :rofl: but i have super irregular cycles and we've been using condoms so i dont think i can really be pregnant unless there was a microscopic hole in one! :dohh: i have 1 test somewhere so if af is no show in a few days i'll test just to put my mind at rest!

I think if we have another baby we will also stay on team :yellow: this time.
We found out that we were having a girl last time @ 20 weeks and it was nice but I think it would be better to wait till delivery:hugs:

I never had morning sickness. I'm not sure how I'd handle it. No way I could stay on team yellow. I don't like waiting, so I wouldn't want to be on team yellow anyway. :haha:
maybe - Poor Owen.
Nothing much going on with us.

Geez, Maybe.. feels like chicken pox is taking residence in your home.. poor Owen:cry:

I was team yellow for both my girls but I knew alex was a boy as I had a CVS done. I thought he was anyway as i felt completely different.

maybe - poor Owen, get well soon :hugs:

anna - glad you are feeling lovely and sick xx

Morning ladies, hope you're all well today :flower: I'm feeling exhausted but that's par for the course I think. Getting excited as I've been told my first midwife appt is Friday, May 6th. The MW is at our surgery every Friday for clinic, so what with Good Friday next week and the Royal Wedding the Friday after, it's 3 weeks before the MW can see me. I'm pretty pleased as I'll be 9w3d then so will hopefully not wait long after that for the date for my first scan :)

Work today, off tomorrow, work Friday, then off all weekend. I love two Friday feelings in a work week :dance:

anna - oooo I am so excited for you! :happydance: Friday feeling is the best, I have it today as i am off now until Tuesday :yippee: Holly has a friend staying over tomorrow which will be nice. She's a lovely little girl and they get on really well.

yey for friday feelings :wohoo: i'll certainly look forward to them when i go back to work!!!

maybe unfortunately you get Monday feelings too - they are the pits :haha: x

Hi everyone, how are you? :hi: I'm enjoying a lovely Friday off; in work tomorrow, then off Sunday and Monday. In work Tuesday and Wednesday, then a beautiful FIVE day long weekend! :D

x

:wave: I'm busy at work and next week is going to be even crazier. A few days off sounds lovely, but we don't have a holiday until the end of May.

hi all :wave: well we are on to the second night of sleep training and after 20 mins of me going in and out and shush/patting him he fell asleep. he fell asleep without me in the room too i shall keep you posted as to how the night progresses! cross your fingers (and toes) for me!!!

anna - a five day weekend sounds bliss :happydance:

seity - sorry to hear you're so busy at work! has your DH started his evening work yet?

maybe- good luck tonight!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"