older yummy mummy thread (30+)

Hi :hi:

Is it okay to join you ladies?? Everyone seems so young here lol!!

I'm Karen, 35, and have a 4 year old boy and a 7 month old boy too.

xx

i hope so. i am freaking out as have been peeing loads and had a bit of reddish discharge but no af :wacko: havent told OH! did hpt a couple of days ago and think was bfn though if u squint theres a bit of a shadow :dohh: may get another pack today to put my mind at rest!

hi karen :wave: of course you can join us :hugs:

Aww thank you, I see you're in Gibraltar?? I got married there!! My parents basically live in Torremolinos so we got married in Gib and then went back to spain for reception.

wow it's a small world!!! you'll have to let me know if you're out here at any point! :) when did you get married? DH and i love the costa! we're hoping to get a weekend away somewhere like benalmadena or torremolinos over summer!

:witch: just arrived :happydance: i think DH would've died if i told him i was preggers again!

:happydance: Glad it worked out they way you wanted.

wow it's a small world!!! you'll have to let me know if you're out here at any point! :) when did you get married? DH and i love the costa! we're hoping to get a weekend away somewhere like benalmadena or torremolinos over summer!

We got married in 2005, I even had to get changed into my wedding dress in the photographers back room in the main street of Gibraltar and then walk to the registry office lol!!!!
I've spent my life in Torremolinos/Benalmadena, had some happy times there.
So, are you Gibraltar born and bred??
And I see the :witch: came, I bet you're relieved lol!!
xx

yep i am gibraltarian. born here and lived here all my life apart from when i went to uni to do my degree in bath and pgce in oxford! you'll have to let me know if you're out this neck of the woods xxx

Oooo i can join pretty please.

I'm 31 and have a nearly 3 year old and a 2 month old. I've been married for nearly 5 years to my gorgeous Fijian who I met whilst travelling.

Just in the process of potty training Logan, and it's actually going quite well

Hi Chimpette, and welcome! :hi:

Chickenpox!!!!! Alyssa woke up with spots..... and after umpteen calls to HV, midwife, GP, pharmacist.... it's definitely chickenpox :S I've had to take the day off work. Hope my little monkey feels better soon.

Oh lordy.. Poor lil thing.. did you ask your GP about the exposure since your pregnant ? I don't know if there are any risks or not :shrug:

Thanks future_numan, I did. Spoke with MW, health visitor, and practice nurse at GP's surgery. All say that since I had the chickenpox when I was little, that I'll be all right, but not to knowingly be around other pregnant women who haven't had it. Apparently if I develop shingles it presents no risks to Pip.

thanks for your birthday wishes for Owen girls :flower: he had a good time, though we had awful weather so the beach party idea was ditched and everyone came round here. we were pushed for space in our teeny flat but the kids enjoyed themselves. i'm still amazed i fitted 16 kids and 16 adults in here :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->