older yummy mummy thread (30+)

ooh anna how exciting! i went when i was 13 and i want to go back! my cousin emigrated there years ago and loves it. she lives near niagra in st catherine's.

seity - yey for Gabriel learning to stand :thumbup: Alex has now taken to waking at 5/5.30am :sleep: its a killer! He's also teething now, I can see the gum bulging ready for his 7th tooth.

maybe - hope you are still on an up with shh-patting :thumbup:

anna - great news Alyssa is all better. How exciting your scan day is nealy here :happydance: cant wait to see pics of your little bean! hope you can scan some in. 27 months is amazing and its lovely she self weaned :hugs:

cjh - thats great news the tooth is through and you've had some good nights sleep :happydance: thats so lovely you have a caravan is suffolk!

future- I'm so sorry about your DH's hours :hugs: as i am now redundant myself I can empathise. well done to Emily for taking her first steps :thumbup::flower:

we're having a little long weekend away tomorrow, my mum is taking me and the children. She wanted to do something nice for me following the redundancy etc :cloud9: love my mum! :kiss: I'm looking forward to relaxing and getting away from it all x

Amy, enjoy it my lovely - you deserve it! :hugs:

Well, today's the day. Consultant's appt which is supposed to include a dating scan. So excited but so nervous all at once!

Good luck, Anna !! So exciting !!

Also if you are coming to T.O. for vacation and want to see the different sites at discount rates may I suggest you look up " city pass Toronto" even though I live close to T.O we try to get to do different things while we are in the city ( I am about a 3 hr drive north ) the pass incl. Toronto Zoo, Royal Ont. Museum, Science Centre, CN Tower and Castle Loma.. it's a good deal !

anna - hope all goes well with the scan! i'm sure all will be fine :)

Hi I am Maria :wave: Mommy to Bobby who is one. I am 32 in September and attempting to get on the path of Yummy Mummydom :lol:

I used to work in a charity raising money and running events but now it looks I am not going back to work anymore :( So I am re-evaluating what I am going to do :)

Hi Maria! :hi: Welcome!
:)

All went beautifully yesterday; we got our first glimpse of Pip :cloud9: Dating scan is Monday, but here's a photo:

Attachments

• Pip1st p.jpg
    Pip1st p.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1
Thank you Anna! That's a great scan pic :) I remember the 12 scan being amazing! Bobby was very wriggly :cloud9:

Nice little scan pic. Glad it all went well.

I made up a list of all the words that Gabriel says and came up with 40 words!! I knew he knew a lot, but I didn't realize it was that many already.

Oh Anna, what a clear pic of your lil' bean.. :hugs:.. you must be so excited:flower:

Way to go Gabriel:happydance: Does he walk yet, Seity ? I ask only because Emily knows alot of words now ( haven't counted them to be honest:dohh:) but she isn't walking yet.. so I wonder if the saying "early talker, late walker " is true:shrug:

Welcome Modo:hugs:

Yeah, he's been walking for 2 months now. He runs all over the place now. He was a late babbler too, so I thought he'd be a late talker. I guess he made up for lost time, plus some.

modo - :wave: hi :)

anna - great pic!

future - i don't know if there's any truth in that saying as erin walked and talked early. it doesnt matter if she's a 'late' walker. i'm sure in a few months there'll be very little difference between her and her earlier walker friends!

seity - well done gabriel for being a little chatterbox! :)

My OH put it nicely. When I said Gabriel was smart because he knew a lot of words, he said, "Politicians know a lot of words and talk all the time, but that doesn't mean they are smart" :rofl:

Can I join you ladies??? My name is Christina, I am 34 yrs old with 3 kids and one that was due 2 days ago. I work part time as a nurse but mostly am a stay at home mom to my kids. I live in California (USA) and have been married 14 years YIKES! Looks like this group is kind of small.....which I am looking forward to. I have a hard time keeping up with the 100+ ladies on the other boards. Also, a lot of stuff I just can't relate to due to the age differences. Looking forward to getting to know each of you!:flower:

Welcome Christina:wave:

How exciting that your due to have a new LO:hugs2:
The best of luck on the delivery and be sure to post some pic's of your new :baby:
I totally understand of trying to keep up with some of the busy forums so fell free to join our lil' group !

It is suppose to be a sweltering day here today so going to retreat to the basement.
I had Emily outside yesterday in her pool and got soooo burnt..and I had lotion on !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->