older yummy mummy thread (30+)

Thanks for the heads-up! We're flying into Pearson Airport Terminal 3 with British Airways, so hope we're not too badly affected. At least if we are delayed, we'll already be in Toronto :)

Have fun in Toronto. I've stayed at the hotel right by that airport a number of times when I've been up in that area for the Women's hockey tournament in Brampton.

May I suggest taking extra things in your carry on just in case..
Have a wonderful time and a very safe flight !!
Are you coming to visit family ?

Definitely planning on a load of carry-on things to amuse Alyssa!

Yes, my parents and brother live just west of Toronto :) I'm from Montreal - we're heading there for a few days too to visit my sister, her children, and the extended family.

x

That sounds wonderful.. Have a great time !!
Oh ya..the strike is over so things should be back to normal !!

Seity, Are you part of a team for hockey ?
I am a terrible Canadian.. I hate hockey..don't think I have ever watched a full game..lol.

Ohhhh I'm a good Canadian :) Even living here in England! I had to get up in the middle of the night to watch the Stanley Cup playoffs :rofl:

I love hockey!

3 days left at work... 4 till we fly. I have NOTHING ready, and will go into panic mode soon :haha:

well last night he went down at 8pm, woke at 8.45pm and took 15mns or so to settle. then slept til 2.15am but when he woke took almost 3/4hr to settle. then woke at 5.15 and thought it was time to get up so took ages to settle again. at least the number of wakings has decreased!

Owen is getting there.

I play on two hockey teams. One is an all women's team and the other is a co-ed house team. The styles of play are very different between the two and I enjoy the faster pace when playing with the guys.
Gabriel is going through an extremely clingy mommy phase right now. He wants to be held all the time and only by me. If I'm not holding him, he's clinging to my leg saying, "Up, Up!"

seity - owen is super clingy. my MIL cant bear to hear him whine/cry so if she's around she'll pick him up all the time which means he's even worse once she leaves as he's been spoilt. i just dont have the time to carry him around all the time. i have a baby carrier but you cant really cook with him in him as i'm afraid i'll burn him :dohh:

I am SO glad i am not the only one going through this crying, clingy stage - honestly I have been going out of my mind the past 2 days trying to figure out what its all about and trying to remain calm with her!!! xx

Thanks maybe, she has actually been a little better today - but that may have been because dh has been with us all day and we have been busy busy busy!!! xx

being busy helps, as does being out i find. if i am in the flat he just is sooo clingy i can;t get much done. then DH thinks i've been lazing around drinking coffee all day as opposed to looking after a baby (and 2 older ones) :dohh: wish he'd spend a day in my shoes!!! he'd soon realise that is NOT the case!!

I guess I'm lucky I have a SAHD because he gets it. He has to put up with it all day and I get to put up with it all night and on the weekends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->