older yummy mummy thread (30+)

Hi Christina.
Wow 4 kids! I'm barely managing the one :haha: Never again for us!
Good luck with your soon to be. I'm sure you'll manage.

We had our 15 month checkup and Gabriel is jumping up the percentiles for length and staying steady at the very bottom of the charts for weight.
He's now 18.5 lbs and 31 inches. A little string bean :rofl:

Future - Going to be a scorcher here today. 90's I hear. We bought some sunscreen and I expect my OH will take Gabriel to the mall just to escape the heat for a while.

Hi Christina, and welcome! :wave: Looking forward to hearing about your little one's birth. Four children, wonderful! :)

Hi christina :wave: how old are all your children? hope LO makes an appearance soon for you!!! I have 3 kids aged 5,3 and 1! i'm a full time teacher (or rather will be once again when i go back in september!) i want one more child but DH says no more :(

oh owen had his 1yr check yesterday and now weighs in at 25lbs!

I also had Emily in for her 15 month needles / check up last Thursday..
She is 33 inches long and 21 lbs..
She was a big newborn and grew well till about 11 months old and just stopped.. I think she gain 2lbs in four months !!!

Hello ladies :)
May I join you all? I am 34 with 1 dd and ttc no 2. I would love to have some people to chat to who are similar in age and stage of life! :)
xx

welcome to the thread mork :flower:

i'm off for the long weekend tomorrow so i'll catch up with you all when i get back on monday :hugs:

Hi Mork!
How have you been?

Hey Seity!!! You sure have one gorgeous baby there!I am good thankyou, ttc no 2!!! eeekkkk!!!! xx

Aw, thanks.
Good luck trying for #2. I'll bet it doesn't take you long. Our bodies are crazy fertile after having a kid.
That's why I'm pretty much avoiding sex, just to be safe :rofl:

LOL!!! Knowing my luck it will take ages again!!! I only got my period back yesterday as am still bfing. No no 2 yet for you then with your contraceptive strategy!!! :) xx

OOhhh, great..an older Yummy Mummy thread, well that just has to be me then...:haha:

Hello, i'm Rachael, I'm 34 and Mummy to Cameron (5) and little Harry (11 wks) I'd love to join if you'll have me :flower:

x

Hi Rachael and welcome! :wave:

Ahhh, the weekend at last! :dance: So much to do though; we leave for Canada in 11 days! :wohoo: What's everyone up to this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope you have fun! :)

Ha, no more for us. Our little monkey is enough of a handful for a lifetime.
We're driving down to PA to spend some time with family for a high school graduation party. It's the last kid of that generation on my husband's side. Gabriel is now the only child left (unless one of my OH's cousins makes an announcement while we're there) :haha:

Welcome roonsma and mork:hugs:

Happy weekend:happydance:
We are headed down to my brothers for a BBQ in honor of our mother's birthday..hope the rain holds out !
Have a nice weekend ladies !!

hey all! welcome rachael :wave:

we went to benalmadena for the weekend and had a weekend of enjoying the sun and eating lots. i need to go back on the diet as the lbs are creeping back on :blush: oops! not good that i have an indian meal in the oven ready for when danny gets back from work :rofl: oh well. i think i'll start on monday and have a couple of good weeks to get rid of the excess 4lbs!

Mmmm...Indian food! :thumbup: Glad you had a good weekend!

I can't wait! Next Wednesday we are on our way to Toronto! :dance: :wohoo: Really excited. Just have 5 days of work to get through first :dohh:

Anna, Are you flying into Pierson Airport ?
Air Canada went on strike a couple of days ago so I'm not sure if that will effect you or not but I would be prepared for delays esp.traveling with a LO..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->