older yummy mummy thread (30+)

Everyone always thinks the grass is greener on the other side.. I envy my DH for getting to listen to the radio on his commute to work..lol.
He thinks I have a wonderful blissful life of sun tanning and cold drinks by the pool all day..lol.

lol so true! it is sad that i think of alone time when i manage to go food shopping on my own whilst someone minds the kids :rofl:

That's the highlight of my week.. going shopping all by myself :)

lol it's rare when i do but i do enjoy it when it happens! i try to do it when i've got dylan and erin in school/nursery but yesterday i had to take erin and owen and then lug the shopping home with owen in the sling :haha:

I don't even get to pee by myself at home. Thank heavens I get to escape to work every day.

I have to pee with an audience too :dohh: At work, I just have pesky customers to deal with! LOL

But.... I wouldnt change it!!!! In fact I have no idea how I am going to be able to spend a day away from her when i go back to work :(

But.... I wouldnt change it!!!! In fact I have no idea how I am going to be able to spend a day away from her when i go back to work :(

when are you going back? what do you do?

I know. I wouldn't change it for the world either. :)

Mork, I know how you feel. I found it hard going back to work, but that little face that lights up when you get home every evening makes the heartache worth it.

x

Aw thats sweet annabanana :)
Maybe - i work with children which i think will make it even harder as i will be with them but not MY baby ifykwim x

yeah mork i know what you mean as i am a teacher so it annoys me a bit that i will spend my day dealing with problematic kids (bad catchment area) wheras i'd love to be a SAHM but we cant afford for me not to work :(

hi all! it's been quiet in here! how's things? owen started walking this week:cloud9: was hoping it may tire him out to sleep through the night but no such luck!!! :rofl:

Awwww :cloud9: Well done Owen!!!!!

We're still in Canada on holiday - can't believe we have to fly home Wednesday night :( Back to work and to reality for me on Friday *sob* I need to win the lottery.

I'm also 19 weeks pregnant today - how did THAT happen so fast? :D

x

Omg Anna, that has gone FAST!! Any movements felt yet? X

It's flown by Mork!

I've been feeling flutters and movements since 12 weeks, and yesterday early morning Chris felt Pip move for the very first time! :cloud9:

We also bought our very first things for Pip yesterday - 2 adorable little t-shirts from Roots Canada (I LOVE Roots, and buy something there every time we're in the country :) ) Also got Alyssa 2 lovely sets of jammies and 2 tops... and a gorgeous changing bag big enough to get stuff in for both children!

xxx

ooh anna sounds like you're picking up some nice stuff :thumbup: can't believe you're almost half way through your pregnancy!!! seems like yesterday you told us about your bfp! have a safe flight back on wednesday! xxx

Thanks! It's exciting to be buying things for baby :) Still doesn't quite seem real though - maybe it will on Monday afternoon when we have our 20 week scan.

I can't believe that our holiday is just about over :cry: 3 weeks have flown by... we fly home tomorrow night. I've been told to make sure I have my umbrella handy, as it appears to have been almost non-stop rain since I left!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->