older yummy mummy thread (30+)

coursework all finished and handed in :happydance: I am so relieved as it means I can take up the job offer I have (provided I pass).

maybe - my old car was crap, I dont know what I'd so if it happened to my current car. Have you tried getting quotes from other garages? :hugs:

Anna - have you got names you like for both sexes?

Alex has his MMR in the morning - I am dreading it :(

no amy coz here in gib only that garage services alfa romeo cars! :dohh: glad you got your coursework done!

anna i was like that when pregnant with dylan. though i thought he was a boy and had been told from the scan he was a boy i was still wondering, what if they made a mistake so only took neutral clothes into hospital :haha:

Yay for getting all the coursework done Amy! :wohoo:

We've still not got a girl's name picked, but we still love the boy's name we chose when we were expecting Alyssa - Matthew Harry Pasechnick Ridley (Harry was my granddad's name, Pasechnick is my maiden name - and same granddad's family name. Unlike me, Pasechnick will be a middle name, rather than part of the surname. )

We're still stumped on a girl's name though. We had Freya picked as a back up name to Alyssa last time, but for some reason neither of us love it as much as we used to.... so it's back to the drawing room!

the same sort of thing happened with me anna. when i was pregnant with dylan i liked loads of girls names which i later didnt like when i was pregnant with erin :haha: and owen was supposed to be cole, then aaron and then finally owen!

anna - Matthew Harry is gorgeous :cloud9: I think Freya is a lovely name too! I liked different names for both my girls and there was only 15 months between them. Maybe its because you feel that name went with Alyssa's pregnancy so now its time for fresh names :shrug: or maybe its your subconcious telling you you dont need a girls name :winkwink::haha:

maybe - I remember when you were going to call Owen Cole, I think Owen really suits him though. What a bummer about the car - would they let you pay in installments?? :shrug:

Alex jabs went ok, I felt awful because he did that cry without breathing till they go blue thing :( at least its done though!

Glad the jabs are over amy xxx
Good luck thinking of names anna!!! Its weird, we always knew our girl would be given the name she has - just a boys name we have never been 100% on!!!
x

Mork - we were like that with boys names - Alex was the only name we both liked but it wasnt either of our favourites. My DH liked Huxley for a boy!!!!! terrible name :haha:

Huxley :wacko: glad you settled on Alex!!! don't think we can pay in installments. it's going to wipe out our savings what with that and me needing a moped for work!!! :nope:

Huxley? I can only relate that to aldous Huxley the author-wonder where he got that from?!! Xx

Hello ladies:wave:
Well it's been busy here..

Glad to se you made it back from your trip to Toronto, Anna.. we are melting under a heat wave right now so your not missing much.

Seity, so sorry to read about your MIL..cancer is such a dreadful thing..
as for :sex: DH and I barely have the energy to :sex: around O time let alone anyother time of month.. dealing with a active toddler and Dh's work and other family issues we don't seem to find time for :sleep: let alone :sex:

A3my & Mork:wave:

mork - I've no idea where he found the name - he thinks it would be cool to have the nickname "Hux" :roll:

future - nice to see you :wave: I wish we could have some heat, all we seem to get is rain, clouds or wind!

anyone else finding that the older they get, the quicker the time goes??? years fly by these days :wacko:

Omg so depressed now-just worked out how close 50 is!!!! Yikes!!!!! X

haha, I've tortured myself with these facts too! And yet 18 doesnt seem that far back :shock: just shows how we should make the most of every day! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->