older yummy mummy thread (30+)

LOL - I only have 12 years til 50.

and may they be 12 long fullfilling years Seity - :winkwink:

we finally had a little bit of summer heat here this afternoon! I'm starting to think that summer in the UK is now for one week in May!

Well with the weeble around I'm sure they'll be 12 long years :rofl:

Well with the weeble around I'm sure they'll be 12 long years :rofl:

:rofl: actually i think that time has flown since i had kids! cant believe erin in 4 in september and dylan 6 in november and that owen is already 1 and i have to go back to work a month tomorrow :wacko:

maybe we're just more aware of time as we get older??? I didnt notice the time flying by when I had Emily and Holly at 21 and 22 but back then it didnt ever cross my mind whereas now I look in the mirror and see an old lined hag looking back at me which is slightly worrying :rofl:

Now now you two-there is nothing old, lined or haggish about either of you-unless you have used pics of someone else as yourselves??!!!! Xx

haha, thanks mork! I have to say most of my fb pics are at least 5 years old :blush::haha:

We're all yummy mummy's - thread title says so!
I, for one, am still smokin' hot! :bunny:

We're all yummy mummy's - thread title says so!
I, for one, am still smokin' hot! :bunny:
- :haha: brilliant! :haha:

I'm aiming to be, I've taken up running again! I love the empty head time!

Anna - how's your bump coming along? Is alyssa excited about having a baby brother/sister??

i'd best lower my consumption of chocolate as have put on 2kg :blush: so not going to be a yummy mummy :wacko:

Amy, I'm feeling great, thanks! Bump is spouting nicely :) Ran into our MW today when I was with Alyssa at Bosom Buddies group, and she commented on how well I was looking. Nice to hear!

Anna - how lovely of your MW to say that! Is that a BF group? I love the name :) I see Alyssa is still BF :thumbup: - are you planning to to tandem feed?

I seem to have the clumsiest toddler in the world, not sure if I said on here but he broke his nose last week and will always have a bumpy nose now :( today he fell at the beach! Its constant and I feel so guilty everytime. he's so into everything!!

No tandem feeding here unfortunately Amy - Alyssa self-weaned about 2 months ago :cry: I still miss BF very much. Looking forward to nursing new baby.

We actually have a girl's first name on our list at last! We're thinking about Madeleine :)

Amy - poor Alex and poor you! :hug: How's he feeling? How are YOU? Kids will be kids; Alyssa always has bruises from charging into things, and has a bump and bruise on her forehead from running into a table. Last time she was at Bosom Buddies with me (yes, it's a BF group :) ), she was short enough to run right under. Guess who's had a growth spurt! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->