%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

I'm trying to get my house clean ("mother-in-law" clean, if you know what I mean!) in a big hurry so more later, but I just have to share...

I took an IC test today and I could just trick myself into thinking there was a VERY faint line, which I've never been able to do before. And I've peed on a lot of sticks, y'all! It took AGES to get my husband out of bed (about thirty minutes! WTH?) but once he looked at it in the right lighting he thought he saw a very faint line too. But then again that was well after the time limit, so... possibly a faint positive... possibly NOTHING.

I have no symptoms at all, but I am spotting again. Grrrrrr!!!!

I'll pee on another stick in a few hours. Even if I have company at my house... :p

FX mischief!!!!

I've Never been this Flat B4 O :nope: must be dead!!! :haha:

FX mischief!!!!

I've Never been this Flat B4 O :nope: must be dead!!! :haha:

I think you need a new battery!

OR, you've just become such a pro at temping that you get a SUPER accurate temp every time and it'll jump any day now! :D

FXed Mischief...will be looking for an update later...

Fx Mischief!!! Yay for faint lines!!

Moni-Thank you...I think your screaming did the trick. I can't believe the hcg shot will delay AF by two weeks!!?? That is just insane...sorry you won't be on a natural cycle before IVF, but let's hope a) IVF is the answer and b) your hubs doesn't come back with Tay Sachs. How scary...I can't imagine thinking that if I finally have a baby it may only be around for 4 years. I have to stop thinking about that. I'll say a special prayer for you today. :) :hugs:

Sis-You make me laugh...do you turn your themometer on and off? Maybe you left it on all these days. J/K. So steady eddy.

So I am finally all caught up on your lives....now the real test will be if I remember all of what I read.

Terri....so sorry about your sister's dog. I am watching my dog close today. My step son put a bunch if those mini chocolates in the trash in the kid's bathroom and my oldest dog got to them! He said he put 10 in there and it was only 1 left by the time we caught her. So I Googled what to do and it said to induce vomiting so I tried that and nothing. Let her out to see if she was gonna eat some grass etc...nothing but I did notice she was watering at the mouth so maybe she felt a bit sick. It also said to try and dilute the chocolate by giving the dog warm milk....did that too. She ate the chocolate about 6:30 this morning and she still seems okay but I'm keeping a close eye on her. She's not lethargic or anything and is drinking her water and going about her business so far. These kids have to be more careful.

Also, I cracked up about your friend's comments about the soccer players! Some of them are smokin' hot! :thumbup: Sending positive vibes out for a BFP for you and it's understandable you're nervous about testing so do it when you're ready...no pressure from us. Lol
Oh and I'm all for K names! Sadly enough the ones I picked my husband keeps saying no to. I don't think he realizes I have the ultimate say and was just running them past him for informational purposes only. Lol

Katie....I literally laughed out loud at your comment about the u/s pick making your daughter look like a beat down Elvis! Would that be before or after he was bloated? Lmao. Glad she looked nothing like that and I hope you get a real good 3D u/s pic this time around. Oh and I love the way the baby has " his" hand on his forehead like " whoo..this is hard work, I'm exhausted". Lol. Glad your NT scan went well and the results from your test are good. Now sit back, use your Doppler 50 times a day and
relax. That kid is settled in for the long haul.

Moni.....so sorry to hear about the carrier rest results. FX your DH's results come back negative.

Mischief...hold that pee, test again and update us! FX for you :hugs:

Sis..aka superwoman. Lol. Good grief! You're such a busy woman! I admire you for real! I got tired just from reading your post. So sorry to hear about your niece but thankfully she has you around and having the knowledge you have will help her too.

Wish.....:hugs: Don't want to see you go but it's understandable and do pop in and say hi from time to time when you feel up to it. No one uses those emoticons like you do. Lol.

Radkat...dreams are just that, dreams. Try not to let it worry you ) I know easier said than done). With all that you are thinking about and the hormones you're gonna have some really weird dreams here and there but if you get another scary one instantly start thinking positive thoughts and remove the negative thoughts from your mind.

Whose husband was interviewing? Kfs right? Good luck and hope he gets the job.

Hiya to all the others...Nessaw, Driving Erose, Futuremom, and VJean and everyone else I missed.

AFM...for m blood work back and my hemoglobin count is still low so I have to go see a hematologist. The lady on the phone said " the dr wants to start your iron infusion when would you like to come in?" I said " I was told I would have a consult first because of my Hemoglobin C trait and that although my count was low that might be the norm for my condition" she tried to say he was booked and it would be hard to do a consult and I stood firm and said I wanted a consul BEFORE I did anything. So finall she manages to "squeeze" me in for July 8th with my iron infusion appt to follow directly after that. I'm sorry, I'm not just gonna do whatever they say not knowing if the dr fully reviewed my info etc before making that decision. Plus I have questions I want answered dammit! :growlmad:

Future Mom...forgot to say so sorry to hear about your co-worker. Truly sad. I will say a prayer for her and her family. :hugs:

Well I got a ++++ OPK this Am to trigger or not to trigger that is the question!!!

And as far as VACA it will be the week b4 O so it should be a good time we had to schedule around my BFFs and my cycle we didn't want to be in Vagas running to the loo or having cramps!! :haha:

Katie - Hooray for getting to see LO bopping around in there. So crazy when they actually start to look like a person.

FutureMom - So sorry for your coworker.

Terri - Your dad woke you up early? Then you feel obligated to get up and chat a bit. Hope you're feeling better.

Moni - Hope you hear that DH isn't a carrier for Tay Sachs, but genetic testing seems like a good idea anyway. We're going to do it.

Mischief - The plot thickens! Let us know how the next test goes! FX!

Kfs - Hooray for some BD on the horizon. I've got some nausea that comes and goes, not awful, but I'm definitely stocked up on ginger of all kinds and carbs and cheese. For me, pregnancy nausea mimics hangover nausea so all I want to eat is carbs and cheese. Delicious, but not very healthy. Thanks for asking. :flower:

Sis - What's the deal with your flat temps? I know you've said it's a good thing, it just seems a bit unusual. And yay for a + OPK! Get to BD, lady! :thumbup:

Smiles - I hope your dog is OK. Sounds like you did all you could do. Good for you for standing up to the pushy nurse re: iron infusion. And thanks for the advice re: the dreams. I didn't have the crazy dreams with LO that some preggos get. Doesn't mean it won't happen this time, of course.

AFM - So after the mc dream, I had cramping and some brown bleeding yesterday. So yesterday was a bit nerve wracking. Bleeding stopped and cramping has come and gone, so I'm hoping it's just the normal stuff.

My parents will be here any minute (yipee!!!!) and I just took another test. This time it was an ept and... another very faint line!!! We both saw it! But... I also have heavy spotting again. :( I left a message for my nurse, but my husband and I are both feeling very doubtful/cautious. We don't want to be disappointed!

Katie great news.
Mischief keeping everything crossed.
Terri sorry about ur dog.x
Radkat hoping every things ok.x
Moni sorry about ur test results. Hope dhs r ok.
Hi to everyone.xx
Afm cd 37. Nothing to show for it! X

Mischief everything's crossed for U!!!!

I think I might just do the trigger as I might be in Vegas next cycle when I need it hmmmm what to do??!??

My parents will be here any minute (yipee!!!!) and I just took another test. This time it was an ept and... another very faint line!!! We both saw it! But... I also have heavy spotting again. :( I left a message for my nurse, but my husband and I are both feeling very doubtful/cautious. We don't want to be disappointed!

Mischief, are you still taking your Progesterone?? Good luck, good luck!!!

Amazing news, Mischief! Fx!

Sis - Might as well use the trigger, right? But only if you get DH to BD! :haha:

Sis, did you decide to trigger? Have fun in Vegas!!!!

Moni, sorry to hear about the Tay Sachs. I hope your husband's testing goes well!

kfs1, has your husband heard anything yet?

AFM - I'm still taking the progesterone, but it's not stopping me from spotting. Dr. Google suggests that it might even be the reason for the spotting... hmmm...

Here's the ept...

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t402/diesamoris/58954F86-5DFF-4710-8CD6-5799180C0CD5_zpso5c76reu.jpg

That's a REALLY faint line but I'm not the only one who sees it! Even still, I'm just not sure... I bought a FRER for tomorrow AM. If I can wait that long...

I'm also going for a blood test tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!!

ummm... So I have no will power! Here's the FRER

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t402/diesamoris/9B6F035A-D4D8-4D4A-A10F-CA19D60BD7A7_zps4xa3ropd.jpg

Aghhhhh!!!!!! OMG!!!! Mischief, no doubt about that positive! Heck, even the clear blue looked positive!! You are preggers! Congrats!!
You know how I feel about spotting, but considering that you are already on progesterone that is very good. Spotting isn't always bad, just annoying. Congrats!!!!!!!!

I will reply to everyone else tomorrow, but I just wanted to jump in to send my congratulations to M!

Yay Mischief Congrats :happydance:

I did the trigger and we :sex: hopefully I can sneak in another Tom but DH is getting wise on me he asked " R U ovulating" u r never this persistent !!! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->