%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

FutureMom - So sorry that AF showed but I'm so happy that you have such a fun trip planned. Jealous!! I see a vacation baby in your future! :)

Wish - I was so happy to hear from you twinnie. Although, I'm sorry to hear that you're still down in the dumps. Have you tried talking this over again with your DH? Not to say that you should start to TTC again because I do think a bit of a break is a good thing but just so you can try to reconnect with him? I hate to think of you feeling this way. And as far as the supplements go, do you think your body will eventually adjust so that you can feel like a normal person again? Biiiiiiig hugs for my twinnie. :hugs: (Haha - and yes, I felt like I was in the movie Clue, too, the other day. Being all sneaky on my phone in the dark. :) )

Terri/Sis - Nooooooo. I don't like to hear that you've been crying. I guess we all have those days, though. Chin up ladies.

TTCinSeattle - I'm so happy that you were able to get the baby to flip. So, peas did the trick, huh? Gotta love the internet. :) So, where are you living while your new house is being built? Sounds like it'll be worth it though in the end. A new house for the holidays sounds perfect!

FINALLY got my peak smiley today after 3 days of flashies. (Does anyone else use the annoying advanced OPKs???) Definitely later than normal for me so I'm hoping to get a temp jump tomorrow. Luckily we've been BDing and it's been GREAT - nothing has felt forced this month like it can sometimes. It's amazing what a month off will do I guess.

Got my CH today and of course it says I Od in the 2 day break we had on BDing :nope:
I haven't seen him take his Supps so No Deal until he does :haha:

Oh well time will tell!!!

Kfs1 I tried that advance OPK once and after 8 days of flashing I wanted to :gun:
GL glad u had fun BDing!!! :)

Sis-Glad you finally got crosshairs, and don't worry, I bet your egg had a surprise waiting for it! Remain positive!

kfs1-Woohoo on the non-pressure BD. That's so nice, huh? When does your hubs find out if he got the job. I can't wait to read the good news. I used the advanced OPKs, and I guess they were ok for me, just made me depressed when I got a flashing or solid and DH was being a brat. I like doing IUI because I have stopped using those OPKs just for my own sanity. I'm actually looking forward to not temping the next few weeks too.

ttcinseattle-That's great that your girl flipped. Her back was probaly cold with those peas on it, so she HAD to move around. Now...let's just hope she stays in the proper position. If she doesn't, at least you know what to do. Sorry you and your DH aren't seeing eye to eye. 50 days to get back on track. hee hee.

AFM-bloodwork this morning, and I told the nurse that I knew the results already. She looked sad. The nurses have really gotten good at "pretending to care." I can't imagine them having a sad face or a happy face for all the women that come through. Pretty impressive. I'm just waiting for a) the afternoon call saying to go ahead and start the BCP once AF arrives and b) the motorcycle shop to tell me that my bike is ready. Both will be good news, and I need some good news today. I did get all my stuff together for my trip. I just have to put it in the bag.

Check in ladies! I'm not doing too much work so I have time to play. hee hee.

Thanks for the well wishes, ladies! :hugs: I've been trying hard to stay off the internet because I'm just so worried! I always figured that as soon as I got a positive test I would start the celebrating, but that hasn't been the case. It's like the TWW got longer and scarier, and I've had to work hard to stay away from Dr. Google and all the horrible what-ifs.

I'd had so much bleeding and so few symptoms that it was hard to accept the positive test (or tests - I've taken 10!) as real. Even today at 18dpo I don't have any symptoms other than being hot when I'm normally cold (but I'm on progesterone), and I feel heavy and achy down there.

Today the doctor's office called with my 14dpo blood test (last Thursday AM) and while officially pregnant, my hcg was only 21 and she said that's really low. I went back for another test this morning to see if it's doubling (will find out tomorrow morning), and she's also testing my thyroid (though I'm not sure why).

If this one doesn't stick, we're ready to try IUI again. It's nice to finally know that we CAN conceive... this is further than we've ever been! (I say all that like it's nothing, but I'll be crushed if the results are bad tomorrow!)

Hey, Terri! I'm sorry this one didn't work out but it sounds like you've got a good plan in place. I hope AF doesn't make you wait for long! I'm glad you got past the car business. A few years ago I had to bite my tongue and let him buy the stupid car. It lasted a year - the maintenance was SO EXPENSIVE! - and he sold it on his own. What a mess!

Sis, I see you got your rise! Yea! And I'm VERY jealous of your decorating sense AND your thriftiness! Have you been to the antique stores in Tomball? I keep seeing the cutest stuff out there!

Blueshoney, Good luck with your HSG! I've read all over the place that just having the HSG done can be helpful because it flushes the tubes out. Fingers crossed for good news!

Driving280, So your test is today? Good luck! Seven days is sooooo long to wait - I hope it goes by quickly for you!

Future Mom, Sorry about AF, but YEA for vacation! Isn't that what everyone always tells us... "Just go on vacation! It'll happen!" :wacko: But here's hoping it really does for you! :)

Fezzle, Skeletor riding your cat cracks me up!!! :flower:

garfie, SO GLAD you don't have PCOS! It sucks! I don't know what any of your other numbers mean, but I'm glad your doc says it's normal!

Wish4another1, Pregnant dreams are so hard! :hugs:

ttcinseattle, I'm glad she flipped! Good luck with the house - fun!!!

kfs1, So glad you've had a good month! TTC takes really takes the romance out sometimes! Fingers crossed this is your cycle!

FutureMom - So excited for you vacation! You are going two very beautiful places!

Terri - I'm sorry you've felt down lately. Nothing like a vacation to cheer you right up! Have a great time on your girls trip to TX. Sounds great! Oh and I like to think that the nurses care a little. Esp if they've seen you a few times. I bet you're nicer to them than some ladies are.

Sis - Hooray for CH! I agree with Terri, I'll bet some swimmers were waiting for little miss eggie. :thumbup:

Garfie - How annoying that your dr said everything was normal when you haven't had AF in so long! WTF?!

Kfs - I'm so glad you guys have had good, relaxed BD. TTC can definitely put a damper on BD fun. The flashing smiley sounds infuriating though. Glad you finally got your peak. More fun BDing!

Wish - I'm sorry things are rough with DH. Do you think a talk would make it better or worse? Sorry your body is having trouble adjusting without the supplements. Not what you need right now, I'm sure. Hang in there, sweetie. :hugs::hugs:

Seattle - I'm so glad LO flipped! She got it figured out. With the help of a bag of peas.

Mischief - I'm sorry you're not feeling confident. I think that's so common right after a BFP. Getting the blood work done is the best thing. You'll know more in a few days. Fx for you.

So 8 days to go until my first US. Can't come soon enough. :coffee: I have a 4 days weekend for the 4th, so I'm excited for that.

Mischief, so sorry about the scary bleeding ruining what should be a joyous time. I don't have PCOS, but have read up on it quite a bit because my bestie does, and from what I've read and what I've seen from her two pregnancies, PCOS often seems to cause slow rising HCG. I'm excited to hear your results tomorrow!

Hi ladies,
Been checking in on posts but we are in vacation this week, and I despise replying in my phone cuz I'm a chatterbox and if I'm going to respond properly, I want to do it in depth! Hope to get my moms computer hooked up so I can type out a thorough response.

Mischief, thinking of you, BUT, you will read a lot of women who have low betas to start and everything turns out fine. I've read that so much. Let's see what the next results are because that is the important number. Big hugs as I know the next 24 hours are going to be nerve wracking for you. Try to keep occupied doing something that will distract you. <3

Hi to everyone else!

Yup, did the Maternit21 blood test today... Might get the result as late as end of next week given the holidays. Grr, I'll be on vacation abroad then. We are finding out the gender, so hopefully it will be just an exciting phone call not a "got to get on the next plane back..."

Af showed!!!!! Cd42. Am so pleased! Going to start low dose clomid tom. X

Mischief, *hugs* I don't think that beta is very low for 14 DPO, the key thing is that it doubles/grows appropriately...

neesaw- glad she finally showed up so you can get things started again!

mischief- I hope your tests come back with good HCG levels! I hope this is it for you, though I can understand how it's a relief just to know you can do it! I feel like I should change my avatar as I've had this one for awhile, but I don't know what- I'm sure it would still be cat related!

sis- great rise- finally a change from the steady temps too!

driving- good luck with the test results!

terri- sorry this cycle didn't work out but it sounds like you have some good plans for the future

AFM- I had my blood tests today for progesterone as well as all the viral ones they want me to do before the referral (I can't remember them all but things like hepatitis, chlamydia, HIV). I'm not sure what my progesterone test will show since I've been spotting for 3 days, but if just having the test gets me closer to my referral, I'll take it. I still need to do my Day 3 tests again once AF shows up. I'm away Sat-Fri so if she doesn't come this week, it'll have to be the next cycle. At least I'm having short cycles now so I'll probably have two AFs in July! OH is having his blood tests on Friday. I think then the next step is his SA. I'm not sure what the next step for me is- I guess it depends on my blood tests.

ness and terri - glad you are able to move on!

Terri - have a great vaca - hopefully I'll be right behind you on the IVF train.

AFM - still waiting for AF...

TTC – Wow! Building a house and building a baby all at the same time! I hope you are able to move in on time. That’s fantastic you were able to trade clothes! I can’t wait to hear if your baby flipped. I’ve never had that issue, but I still stress about it.

Terri – I’m so excited for your trip to my part of the world, it is so stinkin’ hot right now thou! Glad your hubby likes his new (and practical!) car!

Sis, yay for O! I hope your BD sessions worked and your little fertilized egg is getting ready to snuggle in for 9 months! Remember that our temp is just one piece of the puzzle and sperm can live for a long time! 2 days is nothing…you’ve got this!

Wish – so glad you are still checking in with us. I love read

Moni – I hope DHs test comes back negative!

Kfs1 – I’m glad your DH felt great about his demo lesson. What an exciting experience! FX’d he gets the job! Your timing this month sounds fantastic, and that is great it wasn’t pressured or stressful! FX’d it worked!!

Garfie – glad you stopped by! Your results don’t look bad to me. Your FSH is a little high, but lots of people (myself included) have gotten pg with an FSH above 12! Don’t let that number scare you…although I tend to over analyses/over google. :wacko:

Mischief, :hugs: You are right…the TWW is longer and way more stressful AFTER you get your BFP! Stay hopeful though! Miracles happen all the time…just look at Katie. And your HCG had to start at 0, so 21 isn’t that bad! FX’d for a great number tomorrow!

Erin, we miss you! I may have to go stalk out your other thread to see how you are doing! :ninja:

Driving – so happy things are moving right along for you! I can’t wait to find out what you are having! Doesn’t it seem surreal that we can find out so early? I feel like I have known forever while other ladies in the 2nd Tri forum are just now finding out.

Radkat, YAY for your US!!! That’s exciting! Way better than your 4 day weekend!

Neesaw – Yay for the :witch: !! Bring on the clomid!

Mischief FX Ur beta jumps!!!! :hugs:
I've gone To Tomball but they r a Lil pricey for me yes I'm Cheap!!! :haha:

Well my Neice got her scan and she's 7wks and saw a <3 I want to be happy but at the same time I'm jealous and wondering why???? she can't even take care of this baby but she is Blessed and Mine was taken!!! :cry:
Guess I will just have to Live through her!!

Mischief-Stop worrying...that is why you go in for testing every couple days. I think your first number sounds great...and there are slow risers so I wouldn't worry. This is so exciting, even though you're freaking out. I'm really excited.

Katie-Hope you're having a great vacation. Looking forward to your "proper" posts.

Fezzle-That's awesome that your testing is underway or just about underway. It feels good to do something, huh?

Sis-I feel sad for you about your niece as well. At least the baby is healthy and you can help take care of it too, so all is not necessarily lost (for you). It's understandable to be a little jealous. I guess i'm reading too many b&b posts because when I see pregos on the street, I'm like 'grr..' and then I think about how cute they look. HA!!HA!! Yes, I'm a mess.

VJean-Glad all is going well with you. Thanks for checking in!

Driving-Are you Team Pink or Team Blue? Why do the results take so long?! It'll be good that you're on vacation because you won't be constantly thinking about it. How are you feeling?

nessaw-Yeah for AF finally. Sheesh!

Wish-Hi!! Hope you are feeling a bit better today, love.

kfs1-I know you don't know it yet, but this is totally your month. I FEEL it. For real. Remain calm for now, but I'm telling you, three weeks from now you'll be smiling so big. hee hee.

Radkat-I spoke too soon about the nurses "pretending to care." I think my real nurse really does care. She was on a patient spotlight about a month ago. The fertility center shared her story with the email subscribers. I guess because she has gone through the process she understands how it feels to have negative/positive results. Well, she is on vacation for a couple weeks, and the call I got today was so matter of fact. The nurse said 'Hi. This is Susan. You had negative results today.' 'I see that you want to start IVF, so stop your progesterone, pick up your BCPs, and call me when AF arrives so we can get your schedule started. My number is xyz.' The end. I was like 'oh..she is so matter of fact. I'm glad she's not my regular nurse.' But, I picked up my BCP, and I'm ready to go.

So now I'm worried because I honestly don't think I'm going to have a real CD1. At work I was feeling a bit strange...like I thought maybe AF is coming (I stopped P four days ago). Last time it took six days for my two day AF to show up. Well, I had one weird clot/drop this afternoon. That is always what I get these days, and then nothing else. I'm hoping something else shows up in the morning so I can get this two day AF show on the road and go on with my life.

And also...I think my IVF will be around early to mid August. Depends on when I start these stupid pills. In other news, I'm feeling better! Thank goodness I tested early (thanks peer pressurers). hee hee. I would have been hysterical if I got the call from today's nurse.

Terri, FX for your first IVF cycle! Sorry your results were negative but hopefully IVF will make it work. Does your clinic do day 5 transfers? My clinic really talked up PGD, saying that for normal day 5 embryos, the pregnancy rate is 70% or so regardless of age. They have amazing numbers, some of the best in the country, but they only do day 5 transfers, no day 3s... Yes, I did all that research because I was planning to start BCP about now for an IVF cycle in July...

Yes, I think they do both three day and five day. I'll have to look at my notes, but I think they do more 5 day than 3 day. That's good information though. Thanks!

Terri - we are around the same schedule so we will prob be IVF buddies - if AF ever gets here for either of us...

My clinic does 5 day transfers - they indicated that there is a better success rate with them. Driving where is your clinic with the best numbers...

Moni, it is in New Jersey - RMA NJ. https://www.rmanj.com/our-success/ivf-success-rates/ I never ended up cycling with them because I got pregnant naturally (and hoping all's fine with it) but my good friend who is 41 and has an AMH of only .3 got pregnant with them.

The only downside of day 5 transfers I have read about it that if you get few embryos, some may look good on day 3 but then they don't do well by day 5. But with a good clinic, hopefully not an issue.

Nessaw - yahoooo for AF. Glad you're finally back on track.

Terri - I see that AF "sorta" showed for you, too, which means you're one step closer to IVF. That's great news! Did your bleeding get any heavier this morning? I hope so! What's your timeline now? I know IVF in Mid-August but what are the next steps? I need details! :) And you're soooooo sweet to feel confident that this is my month. I'm OK with things either way since I feel like I have a solid plan now at least. (I will of course be sad when AF shows though - you know how it is. :) )

Sis - I'm sorry that you're feeling down about your niece. Believe me - I know the feeling. But like Terri said, I'm sure you'll be there to help take care of that beautiful little baby either way. Your temps are looking good.

Mischief - Ugh. I'm so sorry that you're having some bleeding. I hate that it sometimes has to be such a difficult road, even when you finally get that BFP. Praying for fantastic HCG results. Fx Fx Fx and :hugs:.

Radkat - Man oh man - 8 days is a lot wait, huh? Glad that you at least have a 4-day weekend to break things up a bit. How are you feeling?

Driving - Hope those Maternit21 results come back great. It's good that you'll be on vacation - hopefully it'll help to distract you somewhat. Where are you going?

Fezzle - I'm so happy that things are moving along for you! And that's great that you might have 2 chances in July. Can't wait to hear how everything goes.

Moni - Hope AF comes along for you soon. :hugs:

Katie - Hope you're having a great vacation!

Erose - Where have you been girl????? Hope everything with your IVF is going OK!

Vjean - How are you feeling? What's new with you?

Wish - Miss you twinnie!!!!!

Hi to everyone else!

Still no temp jump this morning. I imagine it'll happen tomorrow. My AF started pretty late at night this time around and was a bit light so I'm wondering if I'm actually only 14 DPO today. Either way, I guess it doesn't matter so I should just leave my chart alone, right girls??? The important thing is that we got some more BDing in last night and I'll try to again tonight so hopefully the timing will work out.

EDIT: DH didn't get the job. I feel so bad but he still has a job so he just has to shake it off and move forward I guess. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->