%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Mischief your Dr is probably doing the HCG again cuz it helps the baby stick and since u had the Chemical it can't hurt!!!! FX Ur charts is looking good

We don't have hcg tests in the uk sis so I don't know. I thought molar pg had v v high hcg numbers. X

Just got myself a bfp girls!!!! 12dpo on a frer. No idea how to upload a pic but the line is nearly as dark as the control. Please please stick!

Woohoo!!! I am so excited for you nessaw!!! Such a dark line at 12dpo can only mean good things. Did you schedule an appointment with the doctor to get bloodwork?? We needed a BFP around here.

They don't do bloodwork here. Will wait til after the weekend and then ring the gp and sirt booking appt. The twin consultant said to call when pg again and she'd schedule an early scan to check for multiples. Hopefully can get that done whilst on summer hols.

Mischief - I know you're on P still but your temps are looking good to me, even with the P.

Sis - I'm so sorry for your niece. I hope that she is able to go naturally, too. Biiiiig :hugs:.

Nessaw - :happydance: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. So happy to hear some good news. Congratulations!!!!

Had my ultrasound this morning. There were 5 eggs "growing" but another one was already ready to go so we have to move forward with just the 1 egg. So my IUI is scheduled for Friday at 9. I have to do my injection tonight. Ahhh. Kind of freaking out. I'm only 9 DPO today - very early for me. She also gave me estrogen pills. Any idea why I would need those? I should have asked but I was a little in shock that everything was moving forward already.

If u are taking Clomid they will give u E to help boost your lining for implantation GL KFS1!!!

U will be going in on 12dpo that usually when I O but I would BD the days following to maybe catch those smaller eggs!! ;)

:wohoo: nessaw, Yea!!!! Congrats!!!!! :wohoo:
Stick, little bean, stick!!!

kfs1, That's just how my last appointment went. I was shocked there was a follicle ready and that I'd be triggering that night. It all happened so fast that cycle! My RE also gave me estrogen starting that night, and I continued it until the day after the IUI. It was to help prepare my lining. What are you triggering with? So excited for you! :happydance:

My temp keeps going up, but I don't know if it's the progesterone, the Novarel booster shot, or the Texas summer causing it!

Last night I had terrible nightmares. I'd have one, wake up, go back to sleep, and then have another. Over and over again. Really disturbing, horrible things too. In one I put a plastic knife with birthday cake on it into one of my student's eyes trying to help him somehow. WTH?!?!? It still makes me shudder!!! Ugh!!!

Mischief-what a crazy dream. I really only have dreams when I take Benadryl or NyQuil. There may be a random one here or there but I don't remember them.

Kfs1-if your taking ovidrel, you may feel the medicine, but it doesn't hurt any more or less than the Gonal F. The gonal f shot was imaginary to me, but the Ovidrel stung just a bit. What are you going to do, though. Just close your eyes. Ha ha. The other follies/eggs are still growing every day so don't think you'll only have one. So exciting!!!

VJean - OMG WHAT!!!!! I've never heard of that $1000 sundae!!! Check out this video I found on how it's made! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV4XfVni3KA

GL ttcinseattle!!! Wow - I'm so excited for you!!! I agree with kfs1 that we LOVE hearing about your symptoms - hopefully will be helpful info for us too in not-so-distant future!

Sis - sharing the hotel room...memories of frosh year dormitory... As for your niece and the possible molar, I don't know enough to give you any advice, although I would be inclined to say (in all of my ignorance) that if the doctor is recommending a DNC in order to avoid possible cancer threat, perhaps she should do it - better safe than sorry, right? :hugs: for her and :hugs: for you too. She's lucky to have you to help her out too.

nessaw - Congrats!!!!! GL!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

kfs1 - GL!!! Hope the IUI works!!! :dust:

Mischief - I'm with you on the weird nightmares. Last night it was me trying to escape a serial killer!!! I'm blaming it on the heat here. Or possibly the pineapple pie that I baked using a fresh pineapple and then we had to have a piece right before bed. Pineapple dreams!!! :laugh2:

Hello everyone else!!! :hi:

AFM - just got home from a really great vacation on the west coast - BC and Washington state. Mostly visiting family - mine and OH. Was really fun and we got to stay in a super fancy hotel (check it out https://www.fairmont.com/waterfront-vancouver/) for a few days for :sex: purposes, so we got in some quality BD-ing on CD 11, 13, and 15. So that seems pretty good. Now I'm at home and trying not to obsess too much. CD 27 and still no witch and haven't even bought a test yet. :thumbup: Trying to hold off until next week...

NEESAW!!!!!!! OMG congratulations!!!!! It brought a tear to my eye to read this wonderful news. You've been through so much and it's so wonderful to see happy news coming your way. Just brilliant (as you say in the UK)!!!!

(Still staking the thread cuz just have my phone to write replies on).

Mischief that could be a good sign my Neice was having dreams of drowning my BIG and running her baby Daddy over w a car!!! :shrug:
Hormones make us crazy!!!

Neesaw- big congrats!!!! Sounds really promising with such a dark line at 12dpo too!

GL to everyone else!

AFM- we're still waiting on OH's SA results- they said 'mid-week' but he phoned his GP today and the clinic hadn't sent them yet.

We had our graduation today- it was nice seeing the students and meeting their parents. Then some of us (faculty/staff) went on a booze cruise and to a pub which was fun as well.

Nessaw - :happydance: FX’d for you lady! You deserve some good luck!!

TTC – So exciting! We are on baby watch now! I can’t wait to see your baby pictures, so I can only imagine how you must be feeling!

KFS1 – FX’d for you as well!! I hope that one egg was your most perfect, strongest egg yet!

Mischief – Still holding out hope for you! It only takes one :spermy: to make a baby! I hope the spotting stays away.

Sis – welcome back! Looks like you are in the TWW lady! Hope you got enough BDing in!

Eating your way thru Vegas sounds like the perfect vacation for me! I don’t drink much, and I hate gambling, but a steak and frozen hot chocolate sounds perfect! So sorry to hear about your niece. I hope she is able to get answers soon. I know a D&C is not ideal, but if she has to do it, it will be ok! I had 2 natural miscarriages and then my last one required a D&C. My body just wouldn’t stop thinking it was pg. And honestly, it was probably my easiest MC to get over. No pain, no bleeding… and being that it was 2 days before Christmas I was happy to not have to worry about celebrating with the Bigs while in the middle of having a mc. I know there are pros and cons to both thou. I just hope she is taking care of herself and letting people love on her and comfort her.

Future Mom – Thanks for the video. It was neat to see how it was made. Wish they would have told us what they were putting in it. I think I remember one of the ingredients being mango infused caviar?!? The view from your hotel looks amazing! But you’re will power is killing me! I really need you “anti-early testers” to step up to the plate and pee on a few ICs for the rest of us. :haha: I’m hoping that fancy hotel was just what you needed!!

Katie - Good to hear from you!!

AFM – it’s nice to be back at my desk where I can properly read and reply on here!

I'm not a drinker either so after a ALL day binge Sat I wasnt about to drink anything Sun!! ;)

AFMN I'm taking her for surgery in the Am well my mom is taking her at 6:30 I'm going at 7:30 cuz my mom has to sign the papers for insurance :cry:
She is just ready to get past all of this and move on!!

AFM ... I guess I Od my temp went up a tiny bit but not much :shrug: we did get in 3 days of BD so FX!!!

Nessaw! Big congrats on the BFP! :happydance:

Sis - Welcome back. I'm sorry your niece has to go through this, but in my experience, a D&C gets all the awfulness over with quicker. Hope she's doing OK.

Mischief - Lovely chart. Here's hoping that it's because of more than the P! Sorry about the nightmares.

Kfs - How exciting! You're IUI is moving right along!

FutureMom - Sounds like you had a great vacation. And a fancy hotel is always fun. And the fancy hotel sex sounds good too! :thumbup:

Fezzle - Ooh booze cruise. Sounds fun. Hooray for being done with school for awhile (I'm guessing?).

Hi to Terri, VJean, Katie, Blues, Moni, Wish, Smiles. Oh I know I missing people!

My parents get in tonight. Let the sneakiness begin. Going to the beach tomorrow and other crazy activities. I'll probably be a little MIA. Have a good weekend everyone!

Sort of- we're just planning for next year's teaching now, and I'm also consulting on an external project so still have a lot to keep me busy, but it's really flexible and I can work at home most days now which is nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->