%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

I have FINALLY caught up with you all!!

Future Mom - YAY!!
Radkat - yay for a boy!
Driving - glad telling the boss went well.
Momof3 - sounds like you have a good plan.
Mischief - sorry. :(
Erose - you are never discouraging - keep telling us how it is going. I was with my friend last week who is 8 months pregnant and she kept talking about how miserable she has felt the entire pregnancy - I guess her husband yelled at her for talking about that in front of me (they both know what we are going through) and so she apologized for wishing 10 miserable months upon me...I just laughed and said no I enjoy hearing the bad along with the good.

Terri - tomorrow!!!

Sis - Yay for darker lines. You do another beta today??

Ok - so I have been injecting myself twice a day (2 shots in AM and 2 shots in PM) since Tues night. Scan this morning showed 2 follies on the right and 6-7 on the left progressing "well". Next scan is Monday. I was hoping to start with more - but it only takes one perfect one right?

Feeling ok - still have a monster headache since I started the injections and starting to go through phases of nausea.

Terri - Thanks so much for the info. I'm right there with you with no more waiting. I'll talk to them about it when they call with the results.

Moni - So happy to hear that things are progressing. Hope you get some nice sized follies soon and hope the side-effects aren't too bad.

Sis - Yay for darker lines! Things are looking good! :thumbup:

Terri - I'm impressed with your toughness about the shot. Great that it went well. Hooray for tomorrow! Very excited for you!

Kfs - Glad you are ready to move on. Sounds like Terri has some good advice for getting the IVF in this cycle.

Driving - Yay for movement. That's just the best. Re: your boss, maybe she learned from her insensitive mistake - always say congratulations first.

Moni! How exciting that you're moving along with IVF too! We're going to have a slew of IVF BFPs!

Hi to everyone else! :hi:

Sorry I didn't give the full story... Yes we'll be moving out of California (LA) to Indiana. Both DH and my families are there. Priorities change with kids and I know it'll be better for us all, but man, there are definitely things I'll miss! (Like you said, Driving.) But nothing can replace kids growing up with family nearby, lots of sleepovers with cousins, and free babysitting doesn't hurt. DH and I have been out by ourselves at night once since DD was born and that was when her day care had a extended evening program. That's our fault of course for not getting a babysitter, but still. :haha:

Radkat-I didn't have a choice but to go forward with the shot. It has to be exactly 36 hours before your procedure, so there was no time to be crying/hesitating because I paid good money for this to be a success, and if I put it off because I'm scared, I would have to do it all over again. So...thanks for the kudos, but there really was no other option.

Driving-I forgot to say 'yay' for movement or gas. HA!!HA!! Your little baby is growing right up!

Terri - my hero!!! way to go with the shot - I know I know you had to - but still...what we don't do for our babies!!! I have my FX and toes and saying a prayer for you tonight that you get plenty of eggies tomorrow moring... and that hubby has a spectacular donation :haha:

Radkat - INDIANA - we are gonna be neighbors!!!! YAY!!!! welcome back to the midwest where we have 4 full seasons and NO OCEAN... but yes family... I guess that is a tradeoff :rofl:

kfs - twinnie - I am thinking of you - I know you get those BEta results and even though you know what you know... there is always that twinge (or full on crying) about it being "official" I hope you enjoyed your girls night... and you are not infertile!!!!!!!!!!!! you are fertile with a pause...
hang in there - the light is shining at the end of your journey!!! :bfp: is coming your way friend!! :hugs:

Moni - sooooo close - I hope you do not get too uncomfortable and you get plenty of eggs too!!! I can feel a :bfp: for you just around the corner!!!:hugs:

AWEEEE Driving - feeling movement - how awesome!!! that (to me) is the BEST part of pregnancy - I can't wait for everyone here to feel that!!!:hugs::hugs:

:howdy: to the rest of you lovelies~!

AFM: home from Chicago and I have serious house cleaning to do!! this 17year old of mine does not know how to throw away stuff apparently!!! :growlmad: I finally get a day off tomorrow...I can't wait to tackle the dog smell... I got both dogs fixed today...so I am hoping they will chill for the weekend...
3DPO... return to your lives...nothing to report here... :haha:

Sorry KFS1 make sure to have a few Cocktails tonite!!! :hugs:

Sorry kfs.x
Terri good luck tom.x
Happy weekend to all.x

Sorry KFS1 :wine: Time!!! :hugs:

GL Terri

Well if I didn't have Bad luck I would have NO Luck Labcorps system is down so I can't get my results WTH!!! :nope:
Oh well that darker line makes me feel better at least!!

Wow Sis! :hugs: You need some good luck! Will they call you on a weekend, or will you have to wait until Monday? Will you have another beta on Monday as well?

Sis...glad the line is darker and puts your mind at ease but boooooo for another beta mix-up! Hopefully by Monday you'll have some answers.

Terri...good luck tomorrow! Anxious to hear how many eggies they retrieve. So excited for you!

Kfs...sorry about the beta results but it sounds like you have a good plan in place. FX you can start the IVF process right away. :hugs: How was dinner with the girls?

Sorry been school shopping All day I think I have the Lil done so just need to get jeans and shoes for the BIG!!

My nurse works this weekend so hopefully I will know something in the Am!! :)

Been having a ton of ovary pain so I hope it's nothing but the extra P!!

I'm not sure if they will keep doing betas until its a certain number or what I guess we will see!! :shrug:

Terri GL Again Tom will be checking in for an update!!

Kfs1 I hope u got smashed :drunk:

AFM took my meds and I'm out of it so hitting the bed!!

Sis, you are BRAVE for stepping out of your house on Tax Free Weekend! I still need to shop for my Bigs, but there is no way I'll head to any of the stores they like. I'd imagine Houston (I think that's where you're at...) is just as bad as San Antonio! Kudos to you! :thumbup:

Just popping in to send Terri lots of luck! Thinking of you, girl, and praying for lots of eggies!!!!!

I'm afraid all that running around caused an issue my temps are down :(
Hopefully it's nothing!!!

Yes Vjean it was pretty crazy and I still need to hit Marshall and TJ Maxx today and need to order my bigs Dr martens!!
So crazy how the fads of our day have rolled back around :haha:

Sis - temps flunctuate - I know it's hard not to worry - FX little bean is fine :hugs:

Terri - thinking of you this morning and praying for lots of healthy mature eggs!!

Success!! 14 eggs. I'm so happy. A little groggy and the anesthesiologist was terrible but I'm going home, taking a nap and then I'll write more later. <3.

Terri - YES! 14 eggs is great!! Rest up!

Hi everyone else. I'll check in later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->