%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Sis, awesome!!!!!!!!! But don't tell anyone you went on vaca and got preggo. That'll just perpetuate the myth that all infertiles really need to do is RELAX. Haha! :)

Terri, I'll be thinking about you today!!!! So exciting!!!!

I wish I could catch up with everyone, but I've got to run out the door for my scan and then straight to meetings. FX that we'll be doing another IUI this week!

Vjean I was going to put that for my title but it's was a Lil long :haha: but yep not everything stays in Vegas thank goodness!!! :)
I think our Limo driver had it right ... He said what stays in Vegas is UR Money :rofl:

Terri - Here comes that baby (or babies). :blue: :pink: Fx today! Can't wait to hear from you.

Moni - Getting very excited for you, too! :happydance:

Sis - Yes! Great numbers. :happydance:

Mischief - Good luck today. Let us know how the scan goes.

Wish - Twinnie - How's it going? Has the spotting stopped?

AF arrived last night. Very happy that it finally came. So, it seems that my doctor might be out of town...? I spoke with the nurse briefly and she was under the impression that I was getting another IUI. It was a really confusing conversation. Anyway, I'm waiting for her to call me today because they want me to come in for an ultrasound and bloods today. We shall see.

We had decided that we were going to move forward with the varicocele surgery but now my DH may have a torn meniscus so he might need surgery (minor) for that so I guess that's on hold.

Big update girls-the doctor called me AT WORK (I came in temporarily) and said that everything looks GREAT so they are going to do the transfer on Thursday. Can we say 'emotional rollercoaster?' *sigh* I'm still only working half a day today though. hee hee.

I'm still taking off work the rest of the week starting this afternoon. more later...I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off-this is day two of me being a nutcase. hee hee.

I would just like to say - I KNEW YOUR EMBIES DIDN'T SUCK TERRI!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:=D>=D>=D>=D>

I am so excited for Thursday!!! FX FX FX

kfs- :hi: twinnie - glad to hear that the :witch: showed... and I think I saw you wrote your DH was pretending to be happy gilmore??? and tore up his knee... I have to admit I lol when I read that!!! MEN!!!! but I do love that movie!!!:haha:

Moni and Mischief - FX for you as you both are getting scanned and prepped for your next steps!!! how exciting!!!

:howdy: to everyone else...

AFM: gonna say it ladies - I am sad about Robin Williams... just loved that guy's movies and he was a good person...heart goes out to his wife and kids thats for sure... he made everyone laugh but himself... <3
spotting did stop... last a good 24 hours... having ovary pain- was worried this morning that I might have a cyst... of course my mind raced to worst case thoughts ...but I put it out of my mind and got out of bed... :haha:
swimming in last minute 5K stuff... I will be back in Chicago for a week starting next Tuesday... can't wait till its all done and in the rear view mirror!!! :argh:

Thanks Wish-Oh yeah, I was shocked to hear about Robin Williams. You seriously never know what is going on inside people's homes/brains. I just hate that he committed suicide though. Why do people think that's the only option?? Of course, you know all too well about that. RIP Robin.

kfs1-That's funny (not) about your husband trying to imitate happy gilmore. we are too old for playing around anymore. Sad, isn't it. Hopefully the surgery will be smooth sailing and you can get back on the TTC track properly.

Mischief-Good luck for IUI3 prep work.

Sis-I'm glad you feel confident enough to start another journal. That makes me really happy. I was thinking about doing one, but I'm already on this computer so much, I don't know that I would want to keep up with it. We'll see as things progress..

kfs- :hi: twinnie - glad to hear that the :witch: showed... and I think I saw you wrote your DH was pretending to be happy gilmore??? and tore up his knee... I have to admit I lol when I read that!!! MEN!!!! but I do love that movie!!!:haha:

I know, right? I had to laugh, too, but I don't think he's laughing about it anymore! :) Apparently, they were all trying it... You rock for setting up that 5K.

Terri - Can't WAIT for Thursday. Will the transfer be in the morning?

Terri, so exciting!! Oh, I just saw that it is Thursday... Well, they say chances are even better with D5 embryos!

Moni, FX for you!

Sis, nice numbers! Love your new ticker :)

So much excitement on this board.

I just heard from the nurse (again!), and I'm happy she finally called me at work and no one was around so I could talk.

If you're under 35, they like to confidently transfer 1 blast on Day 5 or 2 pre-blasts on day 3. If you're over 35, they like to somewhat confidently transfer 4 on Day 3 and 3 on Day 5. So...I guess the embryologist was worried that something might happen so they wanted to just do 4 today. Then my doctor got involved and said "Hey, we have 6, so let's grow them out and see how they do.' If it turns out that I only get two (I asked just so I know), there is no turning back and they will transfer two, but at this point, the goal is 3-5 day blasts. If I had used 4 today, I would have frozen the other two for next time, although that's weird because I would wonder (forever!), if my frozen embies didn't work or the new ones that I made didn't work, so I'm fine with using 3 and freezing 3 should all six make the cut!

Glad u got to talk to her and figure all that out I would have been going crazy on Google !! :haha:

AFM I was wanting to wait for my Journal until after my scan cuz my other one was just lost in space and it's Sad but true!!
Hoping to complete this one in 9mos!! ;)

Also I can't get the stupid fruit ticker to copy what's up w that?? :grr:

Sis....very excited for you! Looks like you had good luck in Vegas :thumbup:

Terri....OMG!!!!! I'm freakin' out with happiness for you. Lol. How exciting. FX FX FX, positive thoughts...I just know this is it for you.

Moni....good luck at your next scan. You and Terri will be bump buddies. How cool.

Kfs... Glad dinner with the girls went well. Sorry to hear about your DH's knee, that sucks.

Hi to everyone else, hope all is well with you.

Hi, everyone!

kfs1, Did you get in for your ultrasound and bloodwork today? How did it go?

terripeachy, Yea! I'm so glad they're looking so good! This is exciting! I even talk about your progress with my husband - we're both praying for you!

Wish4another1, I'm glad your spotting stopped! FX for you!

Sis4Us, I'm glad you're starting a journal and getting that fruit ticker. I can't wait for your scan!!!

moni77, Good luck with your scan tomorrow!

AFM - Scan today showed one 18 mm follicle on the left and *big sigh of relief* this time my lining is 7.2 mm! That Femara did the trick! I triggered this afternoon, and we have the IUI on Thursday morning.

Great news Mischief!! And thanks for the prayers. I'm so excited for my day off tomorrow but I'm doing a thorough house cleaning because who knows when the next time I can get to it.

Smiles-thanks!!

Radkat-long time no see. Hope all is ok.

Ttcinseattle-We can't wait to see Lillian!! :winkwink: we know why you've been missing.

:wave: to everyone else!!

Sis ~ Yay, for good beta! :thumbup: I'm so excited for you. :happydance:

Terri ~ Good luck on Thursday! I've got my FX for you. :happydance:

Moni ~ Good luck to you too on your upcoming retrieval. :thumbup:

Mischeif ~ Hopefully this next IUI will be the winner. :winkwink:

VJean ~ Sorry about the troubles with the ex and your son. :hugs:

Looks like the verdict for me is onto IUI #1. I kind of started af today, but according to my paperwork, they want me to consider tomorrow as CD 1 since I started after noon, and it's been slow up until now anyway. Normally, I'd count today as day 1, but I'm going to go with what they want me to do since I'll be medicated and scanned and all. Guess it's off to get my Femara tomorrow, and call to schedule the CD 12 scan. I was hoping that the threat of impending IUI would scare his swimmers into doing their thing naturally, but I guess not. I'm excited to try something new though, and hopefully this will work out.

Momof3- Sorry AF is coming. But, Femara and IUI may be just what you need. Are you taking it days 3-7? What else will you be taking? It's not so bad and when it works you'll never know if it was the procedure or DHs natural swimmers. I thought that was kind of cool. :blush:

I'm freaking out Ladies I woke up to Brite red Spotting :nope:

Sent an email to my nurse :coffee:

Everyone says a little spotting is common, I just can't remember if bright red is bad or not. Please remain calm and patiently wait for the nurse to return your call. I know it's hard, but getting worked up won't help anything. :hugs:

Quick post from phone - sis hang in there I have seen lots of spotting from ladies on here - hoping n praying all is ok!!!
Throw some positive thoughts n prayers my way this morning ladies I have to take my army physical fitness test - push ups, sit ups and run two miles!!! Ugh can't wait to be done!!!
Post more later!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->