%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Moni-I hope your scan goes well tomorrow, but not too well. I'm guessing you're on the every day scan portion, so that means you're getting close. I'm hoping for a Friday trigger, and Sunday retrieval. fxfx

nessaw-Yay for symptoms keeping your crazy thoughts at bay. Whatever it takes. <3

I do have an update-Still no college kids. HA!!HA!! I keep peeking outside. The trash goes tomorrow, and I know they won't take it, but maybe people still think I want it, even though the sign says 'FREE!!!!'

I really think it was the :dog: I picked her up last nite to put her in the bed and thought u r getting to heavy Well she is 25Lbs so Way to heavy!! :nope:

The bleeding stopped for a Lil bit but then started again I can tell cuz its when I have cramps which is very unsettling!! :(

Going for Acupuncture tonite or in the Am

I guess I just have to take it slow and hope for the best !!

Wish u r a Warrior!! I think I messed up my FF when I tried to add a fruit ticker :shrug:

Terri GL w the transfer!!

FutureMom I hope your scan goes well where Ur numbers high like that last time??

Sis, the Drs. only truly seem concerned if you fill a pad an hour, but with your beta continuing to rise (hooray!!) I still think things okay. I lived in maxipads for umpteen WEEKS and it was due to the bleeding from the implantation wound. I suspect you may have that going on, particularly if you were taking the baby aspirin or other blood thinner. And remember the cramps are a SUPER normal part of the early weeks...and of course, when the cramps happen, it just happens to help push any blood up there, out with the cramps. If your cramping comes and goes and isn't intensifying/not stopping, it's just the normal early preggo stuff. But it's scary as hell to have the cramping and spotting in conjunction with each other because your head immediately goes to m/c. I still think you r gonna be ok!

I swear ladies, I will catch up with all soon! Good luck tomorrow Terri....with both the eggie transfer and the disappearance of your office chair. :)

No Lillian yet, Terri! Just been too busy to check in, but wanted to wish you GOOD LUCK tomorrow!!! That's an exclamation point for every embie :haha: I love the seeds, total kismet that you found those today. Maybe you could plant a labor bean for me at the same time ;)

Sis, hoping everything is fine with you. I agree with everything Katie said, and maybe that baby just burrowed in there extra deep because it knows it doesn't want to go anywhere! Not a bad idea to see the acupuncturist to get all bases covered.

I'm planning on a pedicure this weekend. Will be asking for an extra deep foot massage! :)

Sis, fingers crossed that little girl is snuggling in real tight, feet up and relax :thumbup:

Terri, Good luck today, I'm excited for you lol x

Hi to everyone else :wave:

Just wanted to pop in and say GL GL GL Terri (3x for triplets) ;)

Katie thanks that makes me feel a Lil better the spotting is less today and I haven't filled a pad once so I'm good I guess just freaked out cuz I've never had bleeding b4 unless it was a Mc!! I am taking baby asprin for my MTHFR and 800 mcg folate so I will HOH
When is your scan or did u look at your testing for gender?? :)

Felcity thanks for the kind word :hugs:

Thanks felcity! What have you been doing??

Katie-Thank you. That stupid chair is still out front. One day someone will see it and cart it. My house doesn't look like Sanford and Son, -YET, so I think I'll be ok for now. When I first moved in, I didn't want to cut the grass because I never had that chore at home, and eventually a grass cutter just showed up and did it. Then I realized I had a mower in the garage and my boyfriend started doing it. Punk. He probably knew it was there the whole time. hee hee. Point being-someone will take that chair. No rain is in the forecast.

Sis-So glad you're not bleeding that much and maybe ttcinseattle is right about the bean snuggling in. Yay!!

ttcinseattle-Apparently my leaf filled with seeds has a lot of flowers, so we'll call one a conception flower and one a labor flower. If they make sprouts, I'll take a picture and post them in a few weeks.

Have a great day everyone!!

Terri - I said this on the other thread, too, but I'll say it again. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! It's your big day. So excited for you! :happydance: :happydance:

Wish - Twinnie, I have now found another huge difference between us which is OK since we're fraternal twins. You are AMAZINGLY able to do all of those push-ups and sit-ups AND run 2 miles!?!?! Sadly, I'm not even sure that I could do a handful of push-ups, let alone 40! You rock, lady!

Driving - Did you exercise up until you got pregnant this time around? Either way, every pregnancy is different I'm sure. But like Wish said, walking is great exercise, too!

Moni - Good luck at your scan today!

Nessaw - Glad to hear that you're doing well.

TTC - I SOOO thought Lillian was here! Glad to hear you're doing well anyway. Have a great time getting a pedicure this weekend (if Lillian doesn't come first)! :)

Sis - Glad to hear that you're hanging in there. Listen to all of these ladies and get those feet up!

Hi Felicity, Futuremom, Smiles and everyone else!

IUI round #2 medicine dump begins today. Started clomid & estradiol. Last ditch effort before IVF since it was impossible this month.

Sis - keep it easy and let her snuggle in deep.

TTC - yay for deep foot massages - hopefully Lillian will let you keep your appointment! :happydance:

Well - scan today was inconclusive - they are all progressing nicely. Doc is still on the fence about sat or sun and will let the blood work determine it. As of yesterday my estrogen was at 1000 and Prog was still low. BUT if there is a jump today, then I'll trigger tonight and go in on Saturday. If no jump one more scan tomorrow.

Well, once again, I suck.... got WAY too far behind to get completely caught up, but read the most recent several pages to make sure I know what everyone's status is.

First off.... CONGRATS TO YOU SIS!!! That was great and exciting news to read, and I couldn't be happier for you!:happydance: Don't worry about the spotting (I know, easier said than done). I just hear about it SO frequently from tons of other women that spotting/cramping is really common.

ttc, enjoy your foot massage, that sounds lovely right about now! I can't believe how close you're getting now. Wow, how time has flown!

Moni, I'm getting so excited for you! Let us know when you find out which day for sure. I'm sure I'll see on our IVF thread too. :) Your estrogen seems nice... Mine got crazy high, even after they decreased my gonal-F dose on two different days. My RE said that could've contributed to why my uterus wasn't receptive to my sweet embies, but they dont ever really know for sure. So it sounds like you're in a good spot!

terri, same to you!! Your E seemed good as well (much better than mine). So I'm getting super excited for you! GL today! I know I have your updates on the other thread, but just thought I'd chime in here too. :winkwink:

kfs, sorry for the confusion on your IVF/IUI this cycle... But hey, everything happens for a reason, right? So maybe this IUI was meant to be, because its gonna work!:thumbup: GL Hun!

Future Mom, wow, what an awesome number! I think we all yearn to see that, LOL! Congrats, and I'm SO glad your numbers are looking good. Let us know how your u/s goes tomorrow! :thumbup:

Wish, loving the attitude deary! GL with your 5k, and I'm glad to see you're not letting the spotting get you down. First off, it doesnt mean that its over anyway! But even if AF does arrive this cycle, I'm never losing hope for you.... ever.

Hello to Katie, Driving, Vjean, Smiles, felcity, nessaw, and everyone. If I missed your name, it does not mean I forgot you, it just means I'm flighty. :winkwink:

AFM, not much new to report... I'm still in my natural cycle, and O'd way late for me. CD20, I think. So once my P got up, I was able to begin the lupron a few days ago. My next appt is next Thurs, the 21st. She said I should get AF by then, so they'll take a look and make sure everything is quiet in there again, and I'll begin my FET cycle. It will be SO much easier than the IVF cycle. No stimming, no retrieval, no bloating and discomfort. Just good ole' fashioned E and P, hehe. Since AF will be coming late, my estimated date for the next transfer is now Sept 8th. I'm also waiting for some test results that I decided to make my RE do. She doesn't normally do them unless there have been recurrent m/c or repeated failed IVFs. But I've had a CP before too, so I decided to get them done for peace of mind. Just the blood clotting thing, the auto-immune testing, and karyotyping of DH and I. We already did our genetic testing which came back normal, so the karyotyping is different, and will just rule out some gene that can cause you to pass down a chromosomal imbalance to your embies. My RE feels all these tests will come back normal and that this FET is going to be a success. Oh, the blood clotting thing did come back already, and its normal. I just wanted peace of mind... and you girls know me... I ask about just about everything! LOL

So nice to hear from U Erose :hi: also so Gkad u don't have the MTHFR (moth R F R) it Sux!! ;)

So nice to hear from U Erose :hi: also so Gkad u don't have the MTHFR (moth R F R) it Sux!! ;)

Hi sis!!

Oh, is that what the MTHFR is??? The blood clotting thing? Or is that one of the other tests I had done? The only result we've gotten back so far is the blood clotting one. Well, and also the genetic testing we had done before we even started IUI...

The seeds are planted. For me and ttcinseattle. I think I may have frosties. There was some kind of miscommunication between the lab and my doctor.

I also JUST found out that I have a retroverted uterus. I think that means it's tilted backwards. Well that would have been nice to know prior to today! I don't know if that hurts or helps but I'm PUPO!! Hee hee.

Yay for Pupo Terri!!!!

Well I took a shower and when I got out I passed 2 LRG pieces of Tissue :cry: I'm trying to stay hopefully but it doesn't look good!!

Hi Ladies,

I'm not really doing anything other than stalking really lol :haha:

I like to pop on, it makes me sad sometimes seeing you ladies working hard to get your BFP'S and knowing my time is over :cry:I wish we could have gone down other avenues but my age prevented that Oh and money!! But it is nice seeing you all go on to have those much wished for babies :thumbup:

I still test POAS addict that I am :blush: I know it will be BFN every month but it doesn't stop me.

I have lost 28lb in the last 10 weeks so getting to one of my goals anyway :happydance:

Erose that chart of yours is looking good :winkwink: How cool would that be to get your BFP this cycle...fingers crossed for you x

Terri, yay!!! PUPO!! Doesn't it feel good to know you have some little embryos sitting in your uterus? I loved that. And great about the frosties! I was surprised when you wrote that you didnt have any. I've heard of that retroverted uterus thing, I think.... but I'm not sure what it means really! I dont think it really matters though with IVF, so you're good to go. ;)

Sis, I'm sorry to hear about the tissue, as I know its worrying you... but are you certain?? I feel like just about anything can happen during pregnancy, so I'm not going to jump to any conclusions yet. Do you have another beta any time soon?

Thanks felcity! Yes, it would be awesome to get a BFP during this natural cycle, LOL. I'm not holding out much hope, but since we've been prego before on our own, I guess it's not impossible. :winkwink: So I must've missed something along the way (I'm sure I did, since I've been having such a hard time keeping up with the thread), but when did you stop TTC? Well, nothing wrong with testing!... you're having sex without protection, so no reason to think you might not eventually end up prego!! Congrats on the weight loss!

Terri, congratz!! I have a retroverted uterus too - my Dr. said that it was like having a left-handed uterus ;) But that it flips to normal once you are pregnant.

Sis, *hug* - hope you are still getting good HCGs.

ERose, good to hear from you!!

Congrats Terri!

Sis - sending positive thoughts and hugs your way.

eRose - so happy to hear you're doing well.

Well my Lil guy is registered at his NEW school :)

So I'm gonna watch all my FAV Halloween movies and try not to think about anything

Erose I go for a beta in the Am!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"