%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Mischief - Great news! Tomorrow's the big day. Yay!

Terri - Tomorrow's your big day, too! I think it's a good idea that you're getting things done around the house so that you can relax for the rest of the week. Cannot WAIT to hear how it goes.

MomOf3 - Haha. I remember saying the same thing to my DH before our first IUI. "This is your last chance to get me pregnant the old fashioned way. Get those guys going!" :) I'm happy that you're moving forward though and have a plan in place! :)

Smiles - How are you feeling???

Sis - Thinking positive happy thoughts for you. Hang in there.

Wish - Seriously? I would DIE if I had to take a physical fitness test. Good luck!

Went for my ultrasound and bloods today but my doctor is on vacation so I have to wait to talk to her later today. I imagine we're going to end up doing one more round of IUI at this point before moving on to IVF since she's not in town to really explain things...? Who knows but it is what is is. I have enough going on with my DH at the moment anyway.

Sis, I'd be a hypocrite if I said not to worry because I know there's nothing scarier than seeing blood. But remember that spotting can have so many harmless causes, especially if you are still taking blood thinners. It's amazing how much blood can come out from a tiny implantation wound. Could be a tiny cervical polyp, too. Will keep you in my thoughts because I know you are scared, but I'm really not freaking out for you given your rising betas. <3

Sis, *hug* - I know it is concerning but hope it is nothing significant. Hope you can get to dr. and they can give you some comfort. It could be a cervical polyp like Katie said, or a subchorionic bleed or any number of other things. Some ladies bleed for weeks in early pregnancy...

Katie, I can't believe you're 19 weeks already :) How are you feeling?

I'm going to the Dr fr another beta my Dr doesnt think he will see anything yet so that's that but I'm going to there office so maybe he will change his tune !!! :shrug:

Sis - stay calm...your betas have been jumping nicely. Hope the doc can alleviate some of the concern...

AFM - scan today showed - the 3 on the right are all between 14-15mm. The left side has 1 at about 17.5 (I am thinking that is the cyst that has plagued me for the last 6 months on that side) then 5 more at the 14-15mm mark and she said there were a couple of smaller ones that could catch up depending on when we go... Doc is in the NYC office on Wednesdays so he will call me later with the new plan. My guess is that Friday is definitely out and as long as he thinks the big one is just a cyst we can prob push it to Sunday or Monday depending on my hormone levels. The PA believes I will definitely need at least one more day of the meds based on what she saw.

My appointment is for 12:45 tomorrow. So, I think I told you that I'm cleaning today and I found this small blue leaf filled with seeds (somehow) that I got from my college a few months back. It says to soak it in water for a day and then plant under a thin layer of soil and the seedlings should appear in 1-3 weeks. So now I'm really excited because I'll plant it tomorrow before I go to the docs and it will be fortuitous that the seedlings will appear at the same time as my BFP!!! Now, I'm no green thumb, but this would be awesome!!!! It was meant for me to clean today. I already have a pot and soil ready to go for tomorrow morning!

My day is half over, and I still have to sweep/mop. My least favorite things to do. I think I'll leave the bathroom for hubs. :rofl: Thank GOD I have a small house, so it should take me about two hours at the most. Grrrr..

Well I went for my beta so now I :coffee: I'm still spotting and also see tiny tissue like pieces so I'm concerned!! :(

Sis-They wouldn't do an ultrasound to see if everything looks ok, or is it too early to actually see anything on the u/s so there was no point? Still hoping/praying for the best from the east coast! <3 <3

GL Sis :hugs: I hope it's okay.

Wow Moni and Terri are both really close to go time :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I got my first numbers back from HCG - 113483 on Monday, which I thought was 6w3d, but does that seem a bit high for 6w? :shrug: I had my second test today, so we'll see. And my doctor is sending me for an early ultrasound on Friday - YAY!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm so happy about that because of what happened last time (went all the way to 12 weeks with an empty sac :cry:) So hopefully it will be better this time!

:flower: GL and enjoy the summer everyone!

Sis - FXed!

Futuremom - wow on the numbers - curious to see where they go!

Terri - Nice job on the cleaning- enjoy your movies!

Futuremom-Maybe you have twins! That seems so high, but I have no idea what they are supposed to be for 6w. Maybe that's normal. Either way, super great!!

Moni-Thanks..of course, you know when you start cleaning one thing, you realize you can do a million other things? Well, I swept, put a chair out on the lawn for FREE, posted some stuff to Craigslist, made a turkey/grilled cheese sandy, chatted with hubs on gmail, invited MIL to a show in October and now I need another break! HA!!HA!! Last thing is mopping. I will watch one show though first. No wonder moms loved soap operas. They can iron/vacuum/put in laundry and take breaks to watch their stories! hee hee. I think I need to be a stay at home mom.

Sis - still thinking about you and hoping for the BEST... FXFX :hugs:

futuremom - those numbers sound amazingly large... what if you got two beanies in there???:oneofeach: FX for your scan on Friday!!

terri - I hate cleaning bathrooms - so good call on making the hubs do it.... YOUR TRANSFER IS TOMORROW!!!! I am so excited!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: and I love the planting the flowers idea!!! so cool....

Nessaw - hey lady - how you feeling??? have you had your scan yet???

katie - seriously 19 weeks... holy smoly... the time does fly around here!!! I bet you have a cute little bump!!! how is your little one doing?? excited about the coming baby??

Driving - are you feeling more movement now??? :flower: and how are YOU feeling

:hi: to everyone else!!!

AFM: I completed my physical fitness test!!! I did 40 pushups in 2 minutes, 76 situps in 2 minutes and ran my two miles in 16:52... so I got 300 points (out of a possible 300) - YAY!!! :wohoo::wohoo::dog: very happy about that!!! worst part was I went to get cleaned up and there was no water in the showers!!:shower:
but I spotted afterwards - so no need to waste HPT's this month!!!!!!!! sucks for sure... but I am not going to let it get me down... I have a 5K to complete!!! no crying unless its raining and no one can tell!!! :haha:

Well Ladies my HCG is still on the climb so IDK why I'm bleeding :shrug:

HCG 135 P 70 ... I took extra this AM remember !! ;)

The bleeding seems to have increased from earlier today Katie how much is to much??

My nurse told me rest lots of water and no picking up stuff over 5lbs or bending at the waist :saywhat:

Sis, FX!! I don't think there is any "how much is too much..." it all depends what the reason is. :( When I had bleeding, the OB told me that any bleeding is considered a threatened miscarriage but only about 50% of the women will actually miscarry. But, your HCG is increasing nicely, so that is a really good sign!

Terri, you remind me of myself in college/grad school - when I had a big exam coming, I'd first spend like half a day cleaning my room :)

Futuremom, maybe your dates are off? That sounds like a nice high hcg. Or twins :)

Wish, wow, you rock! DH is on my case constantly for not working out more. With DS I ran and biked until 24 weeks and then worked out until past my due date (swam, weights and elliptical) but now I pretty much just take walks at lunch and want to sit on the couch and eat chips all day :) I think I keep feeling little kicks now and then...

I was a little nervous to check in when I saw you posted, Sis, but :wohoo: SO glad everything is ok. No lifting over 5 lbs? Yikes. Everything is heavier than 5 lbs. hee hee. On Monday, I had to carry some stuff, and it kind of hurt a bit. I was like 'I've never had this weird sensation when lifting.' I figured I needed to stop and then I had to take things one or two at a time. It was insane, but if that's what you have to do to make this baby girl stick around, so be it. And...you can drop your kerchief as you walk around the pool, and either your hubs or Luna will have to pick it up for you. Such a lady! hee hee.

Wish-Great job on your test! 76 sit ups!? Are you kidding me? You are amazing...I was grossed out that there was no water in the shower, but then I laughed about crying during the 5k if it's raining. If you sweat a lot, you can also cry, if need be. :rofl:

I have finished cleaning!! Now I'm ready to plant in the morning and rest in the afternoon. Tomorrow will be the most perfect day ever. No one has picked up my free desk chair yet. hee hee. I hope the college kids walk by soon. It's on wheels, so they can roll it down to their house. :wacko:

Driving-We posted at the same time...little kicks are so great. I'm so happy for you. As far as the cleaning thing, having dirty stuff is distracting, so you just can't focus. Besides, who wants to study for a big test? I hate cleaning, but I hate studying more than that. HA!!HA!! Glad you're doing ok. :flower:

Sis - glad to hear that HCG is rising...now go put your feet up lady!!!!
what did your husband say by the way??? and how come I can't click on your chart anymore???

Terri - you crack me up!!! waiting for the college kids....:haha:

Driving - when I pregnant with my DD2 - all I did was walk everyday - I only gained 19lbs and she was 7 1/2 lbs... so walking is JUST FINE tell your hubby!!! :rofl:

Re: test - believe it or not ladies - this was not a great test for me - my best test was 60 pushups, 90 situps and I ran in 14:45 - those days are gone now that I have an extra 10-15 lbs on my ass... that's alot to lug around the track :saywhat::holly:
but thanks for your kudos!!!

Yay sis!!

Great job wish!

My apartment was the cleanest it has ever been the summer I was "studying" for the bar exam...that is the easiest way to procrastinate...

I'll be checking in tomorrow. I also go in for another scan tomorrow...

Fab sis!
Wosh am ok. Enough mild symptoms to keep me going! Scan is next wed.&#128559;

Wish, despite all that exercise I put on 38 lbs with DS (he was 8 1/2 lbs but still) - and never lost the last 5. I have already put on 8 lbs with this one, though nothing in the last month... so maybe I will do better this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->