%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Btw ladies, i'm kind of skimming through the posts as I can, but I'm still up to my eyeballs in September madness.

It is my daughter's, husband's, MIL's, step-son's, and daughter-in-law's birthdays this month! And it's also the latter two's anniversary, PLUS they just had their first child this month. Oh and it's my best friend's anniversary and my other good friend's son's birthday. I mean, I lose my mind in September!! But it's coming to a close soon and I can breathe again in October!

Wish, good news! Also don't worry about the late O! I conceived this one on CD 19 after expecting O from CD 13 and being totally tired of BD! In the beginning I had to explain the the obgyn at least twice that yes, my last menstrual period was on that date, but I am actually due 5 days later than your little wheely thing tells you because I tracked my O. Finally he just put the due date I told him in his computer (it matched the measurements too, of course) and that was that.

Wish-I'm so glad that everything was ok. Have a fun night! Get your groove on, girlfriend! hee hee.

Katie-You are busy in September. Wow...We'll be here in October. No worries.

nessaw-Still thinking and praying for you.

I ended up going to my motorcycle friend's perennial farm today and I picked out four different flowers that are fall blooming for my ex and his wife. They loved them. Of course, they joked about having me plant them tomorrow, and I said I would, but then they said they would do it. The wife is SO sad, of course, but she had on a brave face while I was there (for 2 hours!). They have a three year old, and he is their bright light right now. I asked if they wanted me to run and get dinner while I was there, but she said her teacher friends were supposed to be stopping by. Luckily they did stop by. They brought TONS of food and money so I was in the clear with my plants. She said that one of the worst parts is that she went through all the morning sickness, she looks huge, and she doesn't have the "prize" that's worth it all in the end. She finally packed up the baby's pack and play, because it just made her cry every morning. I think they are going to do an open house/wake type thing for a funeral because she doesn't think she could sit or stand for the several hours that a funeral would be. I don't blame her. She DID have a c-section last time but I guess her doctor advised that if she wanted to try vaginally she could, and that's what she did, and that was the problem. She thinks that the scar tissue from her previous c-section was affecting her uterus and placenta (?), and when she was pushing, she thinks she felt it rupture. So...the baby did get delivered by c-section, but he wasn't breathing on his own when he was born. They got his heart beating with medicine, and then he went on life support for three days, but I guess they ended up taking him off and he stayed alive for another 20 minutes. So incredibly sad.

Terri that's such an awfully sad story. Sending love to your friend.x

Sis-I forgot to say sorry that the witch finally arrived. I guess you were kind of just waiting for her this month but it's still sucky. Hope you can finish your mums/gaters. :hugs: Love ya!

Driving-Yes, your story was a great one...you were so doubtful, and it ended up being a good one. Hip hip hooray!

Wish - yay! :happydance: :happydance: So happy you got good news. And I hope you got in a good BD session!

Terri - Hope you make it through your month of madness!

Sis - sorry that the evil witch showed. :hugs:

Terri - that's so completely awful about your friend, especially since she's feeling like the baby would have been ok if she had just gotten a c-section. There's going to be so much guilt there and it will be such a long healing process. Ugh. I'm sure they really appreciated your visit.

Hi everyone else! Got my crosshairs but it's a dotted line since I never got a positive opk. Oh well - we tried to time things well. Let's hope something happens.

She didn't say that she thinks it would have been ok if she had gotten a c-section. She didn't say anything about doing anything different, but I think that had she not been pushing, and they took the baby out, all would have been fine, but again, you never know, and you can't change anything at this point, so why bother with the doubts and questions. It's tough no matter what. Yeah, I see those crosshairs..we'll take the dotted line and continue watching your progress.

Today's funny-My alarm went off, and I didn't understand why it was going off so soon (I guess I was tired), and then I couldn't find my thermometer. I was fumbling around. I'm so out of temping practice. Finally I took my temp and recorded it and went back to sleep. *sigh* I'll get back into the swing of things here shortly. THEN, my brother called me. Why are you calling me at 8am on a Saturday when I'm pretending to sleep in?! hee hee.

Well I passed the baby this morning with comparative ease (to my other mcs). Have taken it to the hospital for testing. Hopefully we'll get some answers. Thanks for your support. X

:hugs::hugs::hugs: for Nessaw. I'm glad it passed quickly and easily, and I hope that you get some answers soon so you can start TTC again soon! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh nessaw-so so sorry. Not to be morbid or gross, but what do you put it in to take it to the hospital? Do you go to the emergency room for that? I wish you didn't have to go through this again. :hugs:

Wish ~ I'm so glad you got good news yesterday. :happydance:

Had my follie scan today. A 16 mm on the right, and a 12 on the left. And a bunch of really small ones. I go back on Monday for a follow up scan to see if they are the right size at that point. Hopefully they will both be mature by then, and we'll get a shot at twinners. :baby: :baby: Both sides, I've been feeling ovary pain a lot today since the scan, so hopefully they are both growing to maturity!

Terri the nurse gave us bedpans and sample pots. Took it to the Early Pregnancy Unit and they send it to a lab. Not a pleasant thing to do but necessary.

Oh ok..yeah, I can imagine it's not pleasant at all, but at least you have an appropriate container and a place to go where people don't have to look at you like you're crazy. I wouldn't think that the ER would be the place to go and wait. thanks.

Momof3-Let's hope twins are on the way! You should be triggering in the next few days, huh? Woop woop!

Sorry I've been MIA....yesterday was crazy I bought stuff but didn't sell anything :( but I have new lawn furniture so now we just need to get a fire pit and we r ready for cooler nites ;)

Had a house full last nite for BarBQ and a friend of a friend wants my old washer and dryer so all wasn't a loss!! :)

Almost done w the mums just have to put the top and bottom together!! Now we r making float signs for the parade Tom so this week will be crazy busy since they will need stuff done almost everyday of the week homecoming week is very very crazy but it will be fun!! I'm kinda glad it's early this year usually it's in Oct when I have Halloween and Anniversary to deal w so I'm glad it will be outta the way!! Oct- new Years I'm crazy busy usually ;)

Also Terri looks like Abby is coming home my Sis called and asked me to get her I'm waiting for Guardanship papers !!! Will have a Lil girl in my house she's 2 almost 3 and my mom said she's not going back if she comes that she will make sure of that!! :thumbup:

Neesaw so sorry u had to go thru that Again I'm glad it was as good as it could be!! I wish they did the testing here when passed naturally they don't I asked!! :(
Take care lady!! :hugs:

AFM my cycle was horrible Fri tMI I was bleeding so much I couldn't keep up which is very strange for me but it's lite now so hopefully everything is gone and I'm ready to move on to OCT!!! :)

I love OCT it's my fav month of the year but it's goin to be hard this year since I was dues 10/23 and my FB Group will have lots of babies that month since we where all due pretty close :(
Hope Halloween will keep me busy

Just popping in ladies :hugs: to you all - so nice to see lots of those tickers as I skim over:happydance:

Nessaw - I'm so sorry hun - life is just so s@@@ at times - no words just BIG :hugs: been there to many times:cry: so sending you healing vibes:hugs:

Terri - So sad about your friend :cry:

Not a lot happening with me - hubby still not been to dr's to enquire about the snip - so as far as I'm concerned we are still trying :winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Sis-oh wow! I'm so happy that Abby is coming to stay with you. She'll have a much better home and you get your girl!! Don't feel bad about your FB friends because you'll have a baby too, just an older one! I know you wanted your own at this time, but it's not a bad thing that Abby is coming. Show her off!! When are you supposed to get the papers? Soon or like, by the end of the year? I'm really happy for you.

Time to see how this increased med potion is working for me. I hope my follies are growing steadily!

Momof3 - Sounds very promising for you this month. Let's hope for twins! :) :twingirls: :twinboys: :oneofeach:

Terri - Yahoo. Can't wait to hear how your appt. went.

Sis - Aww. I hope you make it through October OK. :hugs: I love the fall, too. The weather's been up and down here - hot then cool again. Hoping it cools down for good soon.

Nessaw - Again, I'm so sorry but I'm happy that you are able to get some testing done. I hope they find something obvious so they can treat the issue and you can get your sticky bean. :hugs:

:hi: Garfie!

Terri my sis is so wishy washy I'm not holding my breath yet we started the process a week ago!! She has to get an ID so she can fly here. I want to get all the papers done in TX so if she goes back to PA she will have to deal w TX law to get her back!!

Hope u get a good count today!!

GL momof3!!

Happy Monday all!!!

Happy Monday Morning Ladies!! :flower:

Garfie - HOH for you until the clippers come!!! Here's to hoping he is too :argh: of the procedure to do it!!! :haha:

Terri - Hoping your scan and ultrasound went wonderful today and there are lots of follies gearing up to give up their precious cargo!! :hugs2:

Sis - I hope you can get the paperwork squared away and get that precious girl back to your home!!! My BIL has 5 kids and I always wonder if we will end up with one or two... they are just not the most stable folks... and it is cooling off here - My daughter had her first "bon-fire" in the back yard Saturday night with 11 of her closest friends...
:haha:

Momof3 - OOOOO I am so excited for you!!!! FX FX FX!!!! hope your scan today tells you lots of good things!!!

kfs :hi: twinnie... glad your weekend went well - (i think you put that on another thread but I get them mixed up!!) love the apple picking ... I feel fall in the air now... love it...

Nessaw - I am glad you got to turn your little bean in so you can figure out what is happening... its sucks having to do it but the information gained will be life changing for you and the DH... :hugs2:

:howdy: to the rest of you ladies...

AFM: cross hairs this morning... I was in so much pain Friday night... I was doubled over could barely walk... but of course I got the :sex: in... :haha:
defintely strong ovulation with this clomid... I have only O'd one other time on CD 13... FF has my testing date as my youngest daughter's birthday... I don't think I will be able to wait that long... but how cool would it be to get a :bfp: on her birthday (me and DH will be traveling to Canada that day)
Happy Monday everyone - hope you have a great week!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->