%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Hi all! :hi:

I can't even remember when I posted on here last. After moving into the new house almost 3 weeks ago, we finally have internet! I need to go to work soon, but will catch up more later.

terri- that's so sad. One of my friend's sister had a stillborn recently. This is her blog about it- it might give some insight to help with how to help them

https://stillborntheopheliadiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

I'm waiting for AF now. I can't remember if I posted this before, but I finally got a positive OPK (for the first time EVER) with a solid smiley using the CB digis on CD24, so I think I'm 11 or 12 dpo now. I'll test this weekend if she hasn't shown by then. I've had brown spotting since 4dpo, but it's all been light and brown and just when I wipe.

Thanks Fezzle! I got really excited that your spoiler was a BFP announcement. BUT..that will be your next post in a few days so I'm happy either way. I will check out your friend's blog today. Thank you. :hugs2:

Just jumping in real quick...Terri, what horrific news. It's almost too painful to think about. I will keep this family in my prayers. Totally unimaginable. Bring food. Comfort food. A pan of lasagna and breadsticks or something to that effect. I know that's more of a southern tradition, but that's what families in the south do when there is a death in the family. So that the grieving family doesn't have to worry about cooking meals. Even in terrible grief, you have to eat at some point and not having to prepare something is a huge help.

Catch up with everyone later..., I have a ton of pages of posts to catch up on.

VJean, I am so with you on the MIL. 2 weeks is waaaay too long to have to deal with that, and when you're postpartum and exhausted with a new baby it's going to be even worse. Unless DH will be home that whole time (is he taking paternity leave) he shouldn't have any say in it anyways - it's your time! I'd tell him that, and try to get the trip shortened at the very least. Good luck!

Terri, so sorry for your friends and I second the comfort food, and think getting them groceries is also a great idea if they let you.

Wish, thinking of you for tomorrow! Fingers crossed it's no big thing.

Hi girls. Sadly I went to the hospital after 2 days of back ache and brown spotting this morning. Am having a missed miscarriage. Baby still measuring the same as the scan in aug. Medical management starting tom. Can't believe this is happening again.

nessaw - awe honey... I am SOO sorry :hugs2:
totally freaking sucks.... I hate this whole process... I will be covering you in prayer... again I am so sorry...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Neesaw I am so so Sorry HUGE BIG :hugs: to U!!!

I know how u feel 3 in a row is just not fair!! :cry:

Nessaw, I'm so sorry. Please take care of yourself during this time. Big hugs, sweetie.

Oh neesaw, so sorry :hugs:

Sorry to disappoint, terri! We'll see what happens tomorrow, but I'm not feeling very pregnant (not that I know what it feels like to be pregnant!).

Nessaw - I'm so, so sorry. No words. :( So completely unfair. You're in my prayers and thoughts. Stay strong. :hugs:

Wish - You're in my prayers today, too. Hope everything goes well today.

nessaw-Oh no...:cry: I am truly so sorry. Everything seemed to be going so well. Please take care of yourself and let us know how you're doing. :hugs: :flower:

Wish-Keeping you in my prayers today too. <3

Wish and Neesaw Thinking of u both today!! :hugs:

AFM the :witch: flew in last nite finally!!!

We r rained in Again todayso hopefully I will get these mums done today!! Also we r having a community Garage Sale Sat so I gotta get stuff together for that!!
Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Nessaw ~ :hugs: I am so so so sorry hun. :cry:

Wish ~ Good luck today! I hope it turns out to be nothing. :hugs:

Terri ~ So sorry about your friends. How terribly sad. :cry:

I'll be keeping all three of you (and friends) in my prayers.

Vjean ~ So sorry you are having to deal with more MIL woes. And sorry to hear the story about your mom not showing kindness and consideration in return. :hugs:

Neesaw--Absolutely shocked and saddened to hear your news. I'm just so terribly sorry. It's not fair. It's not a huge consolation, but just know we are all thinking of you. So sorry. <3

quickie update from me:

I do have something there but the radiologist does not think it is anything to worry about (after more pictures and a sonogram)- he wants me to do another mammogram in 6 months to be sure!!!

Wooo hoooo!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee:

i told the DH to save some energy cause we need to :sex: tonight!!!

I am on CD13 and temp was still down this am... pretty sure something is going on because the ovaries are making themselves known...
How can a girl keep from getting my hopes up with all this going on???!!!I have NEVER O'd this late in my cycle - FX and HOH I am releasing a healthy egg!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!! :hugs: thanks again for all your kind words, thoughts and prayers!!

Nessaw - you are on my heart lady :hugs2:

So sorry Ness!! I can't even imagine. I hope you get some answers soon.

Wish - glad it worked out today!! Have fun tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->