%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Hey ladies sitting along side a country road waiting on tow truck :-(

Happy birthday smiles!!!!!

Erose - you are still early keep your chin up - I still believe this is it!!!! :hugs2:

:hi: everyone else!!!!
Question - got my progesterone tested yesterday 6dpo it came back at 23.1... Sounds good to me but I was wondering what you ladies thought??

Erose, yay!! Did you have day 5 embryos or day 3? In any case, good news!!! Also, it is supposed to be super low that early. I am so happy for you!

Wish-Oh no! What happened, and where are you? I hope you are close to your cousin's house so you can get a good night's sleep and get on the road fairly early tomorrow.

ERose-Like I said on the other thread, it's still really early, and I'm sure your numbers are doubling as we speak. Try to relax as best you can! It's the weekend, so do something to preoccupy yourself. <3

Sis-I'm sorry you won't be able to go to the game on Sunday night and the fact that your DH won't be home. What a bummer. :growlmad:

AFM-Same meds, same follies hanging around. I'm not concerned. I will know more on Sunday when I go back. Plus, it's the weekend, so I can ask a few questions regarding expected timing and such. :shrug:

Terri - no worries I was about 4 miles from my house - something shredded my passenger back tire :-/
We won't leave for the cousins till next Wednesday!
Gotta be in Chicago by 0800 so bedtime is early tonight!!!
:hugs2: love to all!! :)

Wish that's a good post O P number they like 15 at least 10 minimum !! :thumbup:

Thanks sis - the dr told me 12 or 13 so when he said 23.1 I got excited - but dr google killed that!!! :(
This clomid is messing with me - I wonder if I have a cyst - I'm having lots of right ovary pain and cramps - hot flashes.... I don't know it's very different from my previous cycles - I just hope if it's a cyst that nothing happens on the canada trip!!! Ugh!!!
How is everyone today???
Much love n :hugs2: to everyone
In Chicago today!!! Teaching!!!

Glad you made it up there safely! Phew!

I'm having a moment. I don't know about you guys but I HATE when people supposedly stalk a thread and when they get a BFP jump on to say that they have been stalking and surprise-they get a BFP. It doesn't make me happy one bit. It makes me frustrated and angry. True, anyone can stalk but seriously? I don't know you. :growlmad:

YESSSSSSSSSSSS
Terri!!!!
I saw that this morning..... If I wasn't on my phone there would be guns a blazing smilies!!!!

Thank you Wish for validating my thoughts! I wrote congrats, but it wasn't heartfelt. I wanted to ignore it as well, but I thought that was rude, so I just posted and vented here. What is the point of that? I'm sorry you haven't made friends on the site. HA!!HA!! That does not mean that your imaginary BnB friends are happy for you. I'm evil. I'm about to go riding, so I'll feel better once I get home.

Have a great day, friends! <3

I 3rd that .... I'm glad it wasn't done here we would all be Like Ummm who R U?? :haha:

I need to take a class I want to learn to drive DHs Nightster he always wanted to give it to me it sits lower for my short legs but I haven't tried to drive it yet... It looks so heavy and harder to drive than a dirt bike which is the only thing I've driven in my younger years!! ;)
Would <3 a Trike and he can just stick w the Nightster :rofl:

Terri have a nice ride!!

Wish I'm sure the Clomid has some SE but I know my ovaries where always achey B4 a BFP!! ;)

Hey y'all,

I'm that jerk who stalks a thread and never comments, but I don't have a BFP announcement for ya, so simmer down. :)

Wish, that IS a good number! Well done! Clomid gave me ovary twingies and hot flashes. I know that all the little follicles that didn't quite mature enough still put off hormones (my doc calls them cheerleaders!) and maybe that's part of it? I think what you're feeling is normal, but I know it's not fun! Hang in there!

Sis, I'm praying your hubby makes it back in time!!! You must be so frustrated! Congrats on surviving homecoming. I love October (despite the sneezing!) and hope you have fun decorating!

Terri, Congrats on the tickets! I love your enthusiasm! I'll be stalking the thread for sure tomorrow. Can't wait to hear your news!

ERose, the range for "normal" levels are so wide... so don't worry! I'm praying for doubling! :)

Smiles, Happy birthday! And congrats again! :)

AFM - I've been avoiding all things TTC lately because I've officially melted down into a blubbering irrational b!tch. The teachers in the classrooms on either side of me are both preggo and love to talk about it, and text about it, and send me all their u/s pictures... One of them announced the birth of her sister's baby on Thursday and between their hallway conversations and the constant group texts oohing and ahhhing over pictures I completely lost my ****. Thankfully in private!!! Standing in front of 24 little kids all day and trying not to look overwhelmed and devastated is quite a job. Sometimes these coworkers of mine are so insensitive I am convinced it's purposeful. It HURTS.

12 dpo today and still testing positive from the booster shot last Saturday. We've been married for twelve years today, but instead of celebrating we're heading to hubby's family gathering for yet another pregnancy announcement, my insincere congratulations that make me feel like a complete a**hole, and suppressing tears. Wish me luck!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Mischief!!!! First of all, you are not a jerky thread stalker (not sure who they're talking about since I only visit this thread usually) since you DO post enough that we know your name and a bit of your story. I don't post much either but I love reading everyone else's and chiming in when I have something to add. Secondly, I'm really sorry about your work situation. I remember last year at work there was a baby shower that all us girls were kind of pressured to attend but it was right after my miscarriage (that most people didn't even know about) so I didn't go. I think it's pretty unprofessional of those ladies to be
obsessing about their pregnancies at work all day. :dohh: Well, hopefully you'll be preggers soon too! :winkwink:

AFM - has anyone here ever used a baby fetal monitor? I'm thinking about buying one since I'm constantly paranoid that there's something wrong with lil one. Any recommendations as to brand?

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!!! Sunshine here!!! :happydance:

Oh, and I forgot to say that this weekend I'm gonna try to figure out how to post a photo on here from our 12 week scan that was on Tuesday, so you can see our baby that currently looks like a cat alien. :haha:

Ha- Mischief- I am a mostly-stalker these days too. We finally got internet, and now work is busy again, so I just dip in and out and my posts are really sporadic, but I do try to at least read what's been going on. I'm in a similar funk lately of everyone seems to be getting pregnant but me. I have a week to go for my private consultant appointment and probably a couple more weeks to wait to ovulate.

terri- I did some detective work and see what you mean- Sooooo annoying!

Sis- good luck with the timing and if it doesn't happen, I hope it's good to not stress this cycle

ERose- still Fx for you!

Happy birthday, Smiles!

Wish- I hope it's not a cyst and just your tubes getting the egg down or something!

Also, terri, did you notice her username? That made me want to clock her even more.

Everyone thanks for all your kind words.... You made me more hopeful and I appreciate every word. My HPT was a smidge lighter this morning though, so I find it unlikely my number is doubling.

Will comment on everyone's updates when I'm not feeling so on edge. Having a difficult time keeping myself distracted, and I think I need to focus on something else until after tomorrow's result.

Love u girls.

Mischief-I wasn't talking about you, obviously. I stalk ton of threads but I certainly wouldn't jump in just to say that I got a BFP. It's just so rude. And ERose, I thought about her username as well but there's no way it could be true. No doctor even considers IVF that early. She's just on my nerves. Sorry about your coworkers and family. I'm sure your coworkers aren't doing it on purpose. They just think you really care. People become super absorbed with themselves when kids/future kids/grand kids are involved. Maybe if you don't respond they will stop including you. Happy Anniversary as well.

I went on my ride today, and my bike cut out on me on the beltway. Talk about scary. I put on my hazards and coasted over to the side. Once on the side I shut off my bike and started it back up and all was well. Not sure what's going on, but at least I was only 5 miles from home ( if that).

Future mom-hope you figure out the picture. I love aliens! Hee hee.

Terri - totally know who you're talking about. Had the same feeling!!!! Grrrrr.

Mischief/Future/Fezzle - just because you don't post daily doesn't mean that we all don't know each other's stories and care about each other. Of course Terri wasn't talking about you. This other woman on another thread who literally hadn't ever written one thing jumped in with her bfp announcement. Anyway, I heart you ladies. :)

Mischief - I absolutely feel for you. I hope you made it through the party ok. Your time will come lady! Hang in there.

Thank you Wish for validating my thoughts! I wrote congrats, but it wasn't heartfelt. I wanted to ignore it as well, but I thought that was rude, so I just posted and vented here. What is the point of that? I'm sorry you haven't made friends on the site. HA!!HA!! That does not mean that your imaginary BnB friends are happy for you. I'm evil. I'm about to go riding, so I'll feel better once I get home.

Have a great day, friends! <3

I did the same....

Temp dropped like a ton of bricks yesterday. I was hoping it was a fluke since I got such horrible sleep yesterday but about the same today. Every month is different, I swear. So annoying. Hope we hear from DHs insurance soon. Not sure how long it takes for paperwork to go through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->