%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

:wave: Smiles! Hey there! hee hee. Where is our picture of Mia?? hee hee. I know you're busy..I just don't want to see her next picture when she's 5. Have a great time in VA. I'm glad the sun is out for your trip.

VJean-The countdown is seriously on. 4 days until you go to the hospital. That's funny about trying to have your baby before your sister. Is she going to be surprised? Your family dynamics sure are interesting. Any update on your DS and the dreaded DB?

Terri sorry those eggos didn't keep up w the others but u do have 5 which is a great number really hoping ONE will do the trick!! :hugs:

Vjean so close so close!! :yipee:

Smiles so glad u got those blues away :) and had a great Bday!!

AFM still in the dumps but went on a all day shopping trip W my BFF and got my nails all Halloweened out so I'm trying to get over it just dreading that witch I guess!! :nope:
Going to make some Halloween themed urns to put by the front door today and watching the Goonies!! ;)

Glad it's a 3 day weekend!!

As promised....here is Mia at a month old. She was not liking the bow on her head. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2
Smiles, she is beautiful!!

Terri, I actually don't care one way or the other if I have my baby first. I think I'd actually like to have mine last, so then I would have the oldest AND the youngest grandchild out of 13! :haha: It's just funny that she will be mad at me if I go first! She texted a little bit ago and said she was having contractions, so maybe this is it for her!

As far DB....we ate still under temporary orders until the judge signs the final orders. Unfortunately, DB is the one that has to set the court date for final orders, and he isn't in a hurry because that's when his child support goes up. We are hoping for a court date in November thou.

Sis, those plans sound great! I hope the witch is in and out quickly so you can focus on November!

Sorry you're struggling, Sis. I'm in a huge funk, too. This gloomy weather isn't helping.

One of my pregnant co-workers was terribly upset with me for being sad and skipping the baby announcement game at our last faculty meeting. She told someone my behavior is taking the joy out of it for her. I'm not allowed to be sad about my situation and my recent loss, because seeing me sad while she celebrates her pregnancy is no fun. I could defend her and say that she just has no idea - she got pregnant her first month trying - but still, just a little empathy... I'm earnestly praying little miss perfection stays home with that baby next year. I'm disgusted just looking at her, but the b!tch is my partner teacher so I have to deal with her all day, every damn day.

This week - ultrasound, possibly an IUI, and starting counseling. The doc wants us to discuss IVF if this IUI fails, but I think for now I just need a break. :(

Wow Mischief what a C Word and I Dnt use that word freely OMG!!! Let her walk a block not even a Mile in our shoes !!! :nope:

I think I got DH to agree to a few more IUIs until my Bday in Feb so I may see u at the Clinic ;)
Adoption is Also on the table !!
I'm just wondering if we do test positive for Chromosone issues if the PGD will be covered since its needed for a Good embryo??!!! :shrug:

Happy Columbus day the boys are home and we should be chilling at the house all day cuz we r under Thunderstorm Watch... but I have a Parent teacher Conference at 1:15 , I wonder if she would do a phone conference cuz it floods so bad over here maybe it will blow over fast I hope so !!

Plus I didn't realize how much work there is for Senior parents photos prom etc etc!! WOW

Happy Monday to everyone else!!

Mischief-Does your partner teacher know what you've gone through. Maybe you could just say 'Hey, I've had a few losses, so I'm not that eager to celebrate right now.' She'll be shocked and baffled and not understanding that she probably won't mention anything to you again. It's over now, so you don't have to go to another celebration for her anyway. *sigh* These women get on my last nerve.

Sis-I hope you can have a phone conference too. Don't risk going out in the flooding for a PT conference. Not worth it. Yay for your hubs getting on board for a few IUIs.

Smiles-Mia is to cute. I just want to squish her cheeks!

VJean-Ok..I hope your sister has her baby on Wednesday so you can win the prize. hee hee. Sucks about DB, but hopefully by November he'll get the date set up.

AFM-:juggle: and I'm working today. Boooooo...

Smiles, so gorgeous :)

Mischief, sorry about the funk. It is a bit selfish of the co-worker to complain that your sadness it taking HER joy away. Girl, you are pregnant, celebrate that. Don't expect the entire world to drop everything and cheer you on.

Terri, I am sorry about the few frosties. But you have frosties! And you are pregnant now. :)

Hi everyone else!

Mischief, wow! Just wow! How on earth does she even have the nerve to make those comments? I'd probably say something b**chy to her!

Sis, that's great news! And I love that your DH is open to adoption!

Terri, my sis had her baby today!! She now gets 4 whole days to herself before our little guy is born. :happydance: I'm really happy for her and her DH!

We have been talking about adoption for a long time but they make it so hard and so expensive we have to think do we go thru that or go IVF w PGD it will probably cost the same!!

I have no problems w adopting I've always wanted a Lil Asian Girl ;) I'm just afraid they will look at my DH being married 3 times even though we r about to have our 9 yr anniversary I guess we just have to try and go from there!! :shrug:

Also w IVF we could get my Twin Girls :haha: it's the money thing holding us back on all parts really!!

Vjean glad your sis had her baby now it's Ur turn !! :yipee:

Hi Ladies

Just a quick update from me - it looks like I'm going through yet another m/c (7) those eagle eyes amongst you were right my chart was lovely and I did get my BFP but sadly it was short lived:cry::cry::cry:

However something good came out of this loss (yes it nearly cost me my marriage) but I guess with hormones and really wanting something I stuck to my guns and we have agreed to carry on trying until Chritsmas 2015 :happydance::happydance: well I guess I will be nearly 45:haha:

As for now - these cramps are really bad - this is the earliest loss I have had so why do I feel so crap??? I hope one day I get off this rollercoaster with my rainbow baby:happydance:

Love to you all - will be back stalking soon:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Garfie.....I am so sorry to hear that. Big :hugs: . I'm glad you are sticking to your guns and your husband and you have agreed to keep trying. You'll get your sticky bean before then.

VJean...congrats to your sister, and Keegen will be here to say hi to his cousin in no time.

Mischief....WTF is your co-workers problem? Seriously!!!! The same way she feels you are taking the joy out of it for her, she is adding hurt to what you are feeling. What an insensitive bee-otch! Does she know everything you've been through. I would say have a heart to heart with her and maybe she'll understand then if she doesn't now but honestly a good throat punch has a way of making people understand too!

Sis.....I would love to adopt one day as well. There are so many kids out there in need of a good loving home. My husband has always wanted a big family like 5 kids in total now is not enough! :haha: I say it's plenty!!

And thanks for all the compliments on Mia. My hubby just said " she's so fussy, she just fusses for no reason at all " I said " she has a reason we just don't know what it is sometimes and she's just very opinionated". Lol.

Smiles- she's gorgeous!

garfie- so sorry, but glad you're going to keep trying :hugs:

OMG Mischief- so ignorant! Isn't the whole having a baby thing enough to fulfil one's need for joy??

Smiles-Did I say that i love Mia's chubby cheeks? I would like for her to fuss at my house! hee hee.

Sis-Everything is expensive, but you'll find a way. Go for it!! Either the IVF or adoption. Whatever it takes. :) #yolo. HA!!HA!! That's my slogan for justifying my Orioles purchases.

garfie-I'm so sorry! I can't believe all of this rotten luck you are having. I wish the doctors could figure out why you can't keep these babies!! So frustrating. I'm happy your husband is finally on board with continuing to try until next year. That makes me ahppy and hopefully you'll get the rainbow baby of your dreams. :hugs: You're so brave to keep trying.

Smiles ~ Sounds like you had a great birthday! I'm glad your DH was able to surprise you this time. :thumbup: Mia is adorable! So precious. :flower:

Terri ~ I'm sorry about the only two frosties. FX that the three they put back are doing well and nestling in!

Vjean ~ Oh my! Your peeing in the cup story . . . . .! Glad you were able to get it done. GL with your induction on Friday! Congrats to your sister!

Sis ~ :hugs: And good luck on your upcoming IUI's until your b/day. And on your IVF decision.

Mischief ~ Once again, I'm so sorry about your co workers. They just never let up or seem to understand, do they? Is she aware of your struggles and loss?

garfie ~ I'm so sorry to hear about another loss. :nope: Big :hugs: for you! I'll be praying you get your rainbow soon.

Garfie - I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: But I'm happy to hear that you and your DH are on the same page. Makes the process much easier.

Terri - I'm sorry that only 2 frosties made it through. WTH? :shrug: But remember, it only takes 1 and you have 5! Also, those 2 frosties sound like super-strong ones to me so your second pregnancy should be a breeze. Don't give up hope!

Vjean - I'm soooo excited for you. Try to get some relaxation in this week. Congrats on being an Auntie. Did your sister have a boy or a girl?

Smiles - Little Mia is soooooooooooooooooo adorable! :) I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better! Hormones are TERRIBLE! :( And Happy Belated Birthday!

Sis - Woohoo for IUIs and discussing adoption! :) :happydance: You're getting me in the mood for Halloween. I need to go pumpkin shopping this weekend.

Mischief - Once again, I really feel like I need to come and slap your co-workers around a bit. They are so clueless it's unbelievable. I mean, what the hell is wrong with these people????? Grrrrrrrrrrrr. :gun: Makes me so angry. As far as your situation goes, maybe a break is what you need. I took a month off and honestly, it was the best decision! You can discuss options with your RE just so you're prepared and then make your decision. Hang in there lady. :hugs:

Hi everyone else!

Had a great weekend in the Cape but I am POOPED today. Nothing much to report other than my big box o' meds for IVF is being delivered today. Both terrified and excited to see what's in it. :)

kfs1-I missed you!! Glad you had a great time on the Cape, and you're supposed to be pooped. That's why we come to work-to relax! hee hee. Ooh, your present is being delivered today. Fun times!! It'll seem overwhelming, but once you look it all over and compare it with your schedule it won't be so bad. I got tons of extra needles and syringes but they do come in handy if you mess up.

Well I tried to set up something new with the other Dr but she has nothing available until NOV 3rd at 3pm so that's a no Go !! :(

Idk what to do I guess I'm going to have to call my old Dr and get the test done he wants to do and go from there this Sux!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->