%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Terri-Congratulations on the great transfer! You have so many eggs this time. I am so excited and hopeful that this is your cycle!
Momof3-I totally think its twins. I love being a twin. So truly congratulations because its just wonderful.
Katie-I'm so sorry that you failed your test. Hopefully it was just an off day.

Terri, yay! :baby::baby::baby:!

Katie, that seriously sucks! FXd you pass the 3 hour!

Mof3, can't wait to hear your next beta results!

I was awake most of the night with contractions last night....I just kept praying they would stop! Today is my DS's 15th birthday and he would never forgive me for "ruining"his day! :haha: But they finally eased up....now I just have to make thru his party on Sunday, then I'm in the clear! :thumbup:

Have a dr appt tomorrow, so I'll post more of an update then. I also have to back up a few pages on the thread and see what else I've missed!

Terri,

So glad the transfer went so well! I hope this is it for you! So exciting!!!

Thanks...So last time I had a lot of cramping and such the first day when I was laid up on the couch. This time, I feel completely back to normal, no bloating, nada. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. hee hee. The lady doctor was just so much more gentle, it's amazing. I'm not ready to give her kudos just yet, but the experience was much better this time around.

Blues-Nice jump in temperature! I know, you're probably not excited, but I'm always jealous of the temperature distinctions on your chart.

VJean-You're getting close! Almost a week away. You can definitely get through Sunday. Are you still working? I think you mentioned it in your previous post but that was a while back so I can't remember.

Blues - I agree with Terri. Your chart looks amazing!

Momof3 - Did you hear the results of your second beta yet?

Katie - Good luck today. Hope yesterday's test was a fluke!

Vjean - Glad your contractions have stopped. Hope you make it past Sunday! :)

Hi Mischief, Sis, Nessaw, Wish, Garfie, Moni, Felicity and everyone else!

Had my RE appt yesterday. I won't bore you with the details but the sonohysterogram went well. I'm on BCPs for another 2 weeks and then will be starting the injections. If all works out, ER will be sometime around 11/5 or 11/6 with ET following 2-5 days after. I am BEYOND excited but realize that I need to calm down and be realistic should the first round not work out. :)

I'm going to the Cape this weekend with friends - oysters, clams, beach, relaxation. Ahhhh. Super-excited. :)

Blues ~ I didn't realize you were a twin!

Vjean ~ Happy Birthday to your 15 yo!

Terri ~ I'm glad you feel well today. Implant lil embies! Your momma wants you!

kfs ~ Sounds like a great appt! Good luck with your IVF journey. :thumbup: And have lots of fun this weekend!

afm ~ Well, I don't think it's going to be twins anymore. I'm just grateful for the one, what seems to be so far healthy baby that is in there. Yesterday's beta was 990 at 16 dpo. The first one two days before that was 418. That's a doubling time of only 38 hours. DD #3 doubled every 30 hours, and she DID have a twin that didn't make it. I'm thinking this one must have just implanted on the early side, so my hcg was a lil higher by 14 dpo. Would have been nice to have finished our family in just one more pregnancy. I want this one to have a sibling close in age, and not just the girls that are 7+ years apart. So, I guess it'll be back to TTC again someday after this one is born. At least next time I'll know to go straight for the IUI!

Oh, and today is DD #3's 7th Birthday! I'm going to her school today during lunch to bring her class cookies.

I'm stalking ladies but been having a hard time the past few days I'm so Glad its a 3 day weekend this weekend!!

Sis-:hugs: hope everything works out exactly how you want it. We're not going anywhere.

Momof3-I thought you didn't want twins. Now you want twins? hee hee. I think 30 vs. 38 hours is still pretty close, and your betas are still super high so you never know..When is your next appointment/scan?

Happy birthday to all the little ones (or not so little anymore ones).

Moni-I hope you're ok...:flower:

Sis ~ :hugs: I hope things start going better for you.

Terri ~ Yes, I have always wanted twins since I was a little girl. lol And especially since #3's twin vanished, I've always wanted another shot at twins. Even though I didn't know about the twin until we saw it in the process of vanishing on 6 week u/s, I still cried as if I had had a loss. At least it was just the one that vanished and I wasn't mourning the entire pregnancy. Even though I still had the one I knew I was having, just knowing it could have been twins, but didn't work out, made me sad. I can't imagine what moms that see two with heartbeats, and then a few weeks later have another u/s and find out they lost a twin and the other is still there must feel. That has to be harder knowing it's going to be twins for a week or more and have one gone at a subsequent u/s. At least I didn't have a period where I thought I was having twins before the vanishing happened.

I have my 3rd beta next Wednesday morning. This clinic does 3 betas. My clinic in NC with #3 just did the two betas. So, I was surprised that I would be getting 3 betas done this time around. The week after that when I am 6 weeks, we will get our u/s to see the baby and heartbeat! :happydance:

Terri, I am SO excited to see your news! Good luck!

Momof3-Ah..that makes sense, and glad you get to do another beta and soon after that the u/s and heartbeat. Fun things to look forward to.

Kayotic-Hey stranger! How are you doing? Thanks for the luck. I'll take all I can get!

Terri - I'm glad the transfer went well. I'm just so dern excited for you!

Momof3 - I wouldn't count out twins yet, but regardless, it sounds like you've got a healthy pregnancy in there. And HB to your DD. 10/9 is a great bday!

Katie - Sorry about failing the 1 hour. The 3 hour is kinda dreadful, but hopefully you pass. If not, it's not the end of the world. I didn't pass mine, but my blood sugar was fine when I ate food (not gross sugar water drink), so you might end up being OK.

Hi Blues! I concur with the lovely looking chart!

Vjean - Keep us posted on how you're doing. Do you think LO could come early???

Kfs - RE apt sounds great. I'm glad you're feeling excited! Enjoy your weekend and eat some oysters for me.

Hi Mischief - I agree with other on the awful doll game. I'd complain. Anonymously if you feel weird about it.

Sis - Hope things are OK.

Hi Kayotic, how are you doing?

So both sets of GPs are coming in today for birthday fun. Then going out of town with my 2 besties for a few nights. Fun, busy times coming up, so I may not be around. Have a great weekend everyone.

Radkat-Is today your birthday too? Did I miss that somewhere? If so, have fun and Happy Birthday!!!! :cake: That's from Wish. hee hee.

Hi ladies....I've been trying to post a pic of Mia along with the long posts I type and end up losing everything and get pissed. So I'm going to post now and I'll have to upload a pic of Mia from my computer because apparently it's not working from my phone anymore.

Now onto the real business...

Terri.....WOW! Great number of eggies and FX this is your cycle. I honestly believe it is. :happydance:

VJean...great the MIL can't make it. Lol. Now you'll have peace and quiet. And a quick question about the shoulder dystorcia, are you prone to having that and is that why they moved the delivery date up. I was told since Mia was measuring big I would be given a c section a week before my due date to prevent her getting stuck and there was a possibility her head would pass but if she was too big the rest of her could get stuck. Turns out she was smaller than they thought and I could have avoided the c section but we made the best decision at that time with the info we had.

Katie...sorry about the glucose test. FX you pass the 3 hour test.

Sis....big :hugs: so sorry you have to go through all you're going through and I pray Abby ends up with you.

FutureMom...congrats on everything!!! very exciting stuff going on for you. :happydance:

Wish...have fun on vacation and so sorry AF came but at least you saw some progress this month which is a step in the right direction. :hugs:

Momof3....congrats on the BFP and maybe there is a chance there will be twins after all. Anxious to see what your 3rd beta says.

Erose....big hugs sweetie! With all that you've gone through I know God has something special planned for you and your hubby. :hugs:

Mischief....I commend you for not throat punching one of those women. I'm sorry you have to be surrounded by that. The insensitivity of some people amazes me.

KFS....hiiiiiii :hugs:

Hi to everyone else. Hope all is well.

AFM...I am over the baby blues I think. I haven't cried for no reason in a while and I don't feel so overwhelmed with everything like I did before. Hormones are a beeotch! Lol. For my birthday my hubby threw me a surprise party at our house and I was actually surprised. I typically find out about the surprise but not this time. Lol. He got me good! Good food, good laughs and great family and friends to help me celebrate. I couldn't have been more blessed and felt more loved than I did that day.

Thanks for the update, Smiles and happy belated birthday! That's great that you were surprised for your birthday. Good job husband!!

AFM-I am feeling some kind of way this afternoon. Not sure, really. The nurse called and left a message saying that my transfer was great, and that I had two frosties. ONLY TWO?! So, I'm glad that I have them, of course, but out of 13-3 transferred-1 (slower growing embryo)=9. This means that 7 of them just stopped growing? What happened to them, and what are the chances that the three inside me are still growing??? I'm guess I'm just feeling bad, and now I want to eat cookies instead of these beautiful apples that I bought for a snack. I have homework to do, so don't worry, I'm not walking off the ledge, but I am getting pretty close to it. *sigh*

Terri, :hugs: I'm sad for the ones that didn't make it, but I'm focusing on the 5 (FIVE!!!!!!) chances you do have for a baby! Sending lots of prayers your way!

Smiles, Radkat, Baby is coming early because of size / previous shoulder dystocia, just to be of the safe side. I was also offered a c section but chose to go with an induction instead. Even thou I'm over being pregnant, I still worry about baby not quiet being ready. Guess we'll see on Friday!

kfs1, your RE appointment sounds like it went great! So exciting!! You'll have your :baby: before you know it!

MO3, great beta numbers! My DD had a vanishing twin also, so I completely understand that happiness and grief at the same time. We had suffered multiple miscarriages right before Haddie, so it wasn't hard to focus on how happy we were with her thou.

Future Mom! Wow! Exciting times for you for sure! Keep us updated!

Katie, love hearing from you!

Sis, :hugs:!! Thinking of you!

AFM- my appt on Thursday was uneventful, except for there was a large chunk of town without power, including my drs office. I knew she was just going to use the Doppler and check my cervix...no need for electricity to do that! What I didn't anticipate was having to pee in a cup, in a pitch black bathroom while balancing with a flashlight that was about to die! :haha: But, at least now I know I can do it! :thumbup:

I'm still on for induction on Friday. I have to be at the hospital at 5 am. :sleep: Yuck! But I'm sure I won't sleep a wink Thursday night anyway! Our plans for today were cancelled bc of rain, so DH has been helping me knock out my to do list. I am so grateful! My big sis is due on the 19th and posts like 8 status updates a day on Facebook. It's rather annoying. I don't post anything, and hardly anyone knows baby will be here Friday. I kind of like DH and I having it a secret. I know she'll freak out if I have my baby first, but she has all week to get it done. :rofl:

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Terri....we're gonna focus on the ones you do have. You're gonna get your BFP with one of these so get off that ledge! :hugs: oh and I passed your neck of the woods. I am in Springfield VA right now. Came in for a baby shower today and leaving tomorrow so I'll wave hi to you on my way back home. Lol

VJean....you'll have your lil fella in your arms in no time at all! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->