%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Sent a email to my nurse and she's already on top of things I <3 her so much she's th reason I stayed there so long in the1st place and she's on a mission to figure these test out and The insurance lady I like is back so she's looking into the IVF w PGD if we test positive or to see if we can change our plan a Lil to include more so I'm feeling better !!

I just need to get off my BIG A$$ and lose some of this weight I keep gaining w every MC!! :bodyb:

Terri....yes you did mention how much you lover her chubby cheeks. Lol. Chubby cheeks are one of my favorite things on a baby , the other is chubby thighs. :haha:

Sis....so glad your nurse is on the case and hopefully the insurance person at your Dr's office will come back with some good news about the cost for the process and testing. FX and :hugs: for you.

Kfs.....whoo-hoo!!!! Your drugs are there!!! I'm soooooo excited for you!!!!:happydance: keep us posted, which I know you will.

kfs1-Well, how did opening your present go last night? hee hee. It's game time!!

Sis-That's so great that your nurse is on top of things, and also the insurance lady that you like is working on your case. Hopefully they can code the PGD testing as something different so that it's covered. Good luck!!

Smiles-Oh yeah, chubby thighs are also so cute..they are so soft and squishy!

AFM-:cry: The Os lost again last night. We're now 0-3 and poised for the greatest comeback ever! hee hee. I really want to use my tickets for this weekend's games, so I'm hoping they win tonight. If so, I'll feel a little better. Otherwise, this may be the end of the road for them. Kansas City is just doing all the right things, and it's super frustrating. Their luck/skill has to run out tonight!

Sis - I'm happy things are working out with the nurse/insurance.

Terri - Awww. I hope the O's have a comeback so you can go to the game this weekend! Yes - I opened my present last night. :) It wasn't as scary as I thought BUT a little confusing for sure. My REs going to have to do some serious explaining as far as the mixing of the meds goes.

Ok where is the witch I'm starting to ???? When I Od if I Od or WTH!!! :shrug:

Kfs1 glad u got Ur meds to show time get ER done!! :)

Terri FX for u on BFP and the Os winning!!

Results are in from yesterday's beta! They wanted it to be at least 6,000 yesterday. I was at 14,865! Doubled every 43 hours during the stage where it should be 72-96 hours for normal doubling range. According to the chart, it should take longer to double as you get more hcg compared to at first. Sadly, I have to wait longer than I expected for my u/s. :nope: Doctors apparently are not in next week, so I have to wait until Monday the 27th.

Momof3-Woohoo! That's great news.

VJean-I hope everything goes well today and tomorrow. Check in when you can and let us know the results.

AFM-Drop of doom today. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Continuing on with my meds and such. I really wanted to drink a :coffee: today, but I stuck with decaf tea.

Garfie, *hugs* It is still a good sign that you can get pregnant at your age. At least that's what they told me when I had my MC and CPs...

Mom - Great numbers!!

Terri, keeping everything crossed for you!

As to me, my u/s went well for once! The cyst is resolved and baby looked great. He is actually large for his dates, so they are slightly worried about gestational diabetes. I will have that test in a week and a half.

Terri I got a drop too but I had to let the dogs out and it was only a .18 degrees so left it as is since still no witch!!! Hope Ur temps jump Tom :hugs:

Mom great numbers!!!

AFM like I said no witch no spotting notta I have more energy which is not usual for days b4 my cycle it's strange !! :shrug:
I'm assuming when I tried to put off O I did or madeit go away all together idk I'm lost as to what's going on I've never been late even when taking my P!! :headspin:

Terri - I'm sorry you didn't get the number of frosties you were hoping for, but you've got some to work with if needed. Sorry about the O's. I'm thinking that drop is nothing. I've got hope over here. :thumbup:

Smiles - Mia is so cute! I'm glad those baby blues have moved out. I'm glad you had a good bday.

Vjean - Tomorrow's the big day! Good luck and check in when you can.

Sis - Hmm re: AF being absent. Any hopes floating around there? Yeah for IVF and adoption talk just in case.

Mischief - I can't believe your coworker. What do you think you're going to do? She's obviously clueless so subtlety isn't going to work for her. How do you feel about a sit down?

Driving - Hope you don't have GD. It's a pain, but good to know there's a way to keep LO from getting too big. I keep saying I'm going to eat more of a GD diet just in case I am, but it's hard.

Garfie - Big :hugs:. I'm sorry you're going through this again. Glad to hear you're going to continue TTC for awhile though. There's always a chance.

Kfs - Hooray for a great weekend and coming back to your meds. Exciting!

Momof3 - AMAZING beta! The twin possibilities continue!

Hi to Fezzle, Nessaw, Wish and all the others!

AFM, DD's bday party went great. Lots of fun, too much food as always. Then I went off for a few days with my 2 best friends. We hadn't done that in 2 years (babies and scattered across the country). It was really great to spend time with them.

Momof3 - Great numbers! Why do they think they're so high? Are twins still a possibility at this point? Either way, congratulations!

vjean - Thinking of you!

Driving- I'm glad that your cyst is gone and that the baby is doing well. Hope that the diabetes thing doesn't pan out. :(

Rad - Glad your DD's party was a success. Too much food is not a bad thing. :) Where did you go with your girlfriends?

Sis - What the heck? Where is your witch? Did you POAS just in case?

Happy it's Friday. Nothing much going on this weekend which is GREAT. It's been a while since I've had an open weekend. My DHs birthday is coming up in 2 weeks and I have NO idea what to get him. He's a huge sports fan (Giants/Yankees) and loves golf and beer. :) Any ideas???

Hey all..took awhile to catch up. Things are crazy atwork the next couple of weeks, so I am around bit prob not saying much.

Vjean, today's the day!!

Smiles great pic! Love it!

Sorry garfie....

Katie, what happened with the second test, did I miss that?

Mom, great numbers!! Sorry you have to wait for the scan...

Afm, took the harmony test yesterday so I'll know the gender in2 weeks! ,

The :witch: finally showed right when I was starting to HOPE of course!! :nope:

Kfs1 Did I POAS :rofl: do u know me??!! :haha:

Moni GL w Gender test!!

:hi: to everyone else never fails I get AF on Friday or the weekend :(

Sis-Sorry the witch is here, but I know you were over this cycle when you Od, so onto November! :hugs:

kfs1-What about a beer of the month club? hee hee. I think those are pretty neat even though I pretty much only drink Miller Light. :haha:

Vjean-Can't wait for your update. I hope everything is going as planned. :kiss: Hi Keegan!

Radkat-Glad the party was a success, and you got to spend time with your girlfriends. How fun.

Moni-We'll be here when you can check in on us. How do they do the harmony test? I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Wish-I thought you were coming back on Wednesday, which means you were back in the US on Tuesday, so where are you, Sunshine? You probably enjoyed being out of touch so now you're trying to stay away. I miss you!! :hugs:

Hi to everyone else. :juggle: no report.

:hi: ladies!!

Yes Terri I got back Tuesday morning around 2 am! good ole USA...been lurking since then...

Terri - I am so happy to see your temp go back up this am - your chart is my little addiction - I wake up just to see what happened - which it is nice you are an hour ahead so I don't have to get up early!! :haha:
I am really hoping this is your BFP cycle lady!!! and yes sorry about the O's - my Dh's cardinals met the same fate last night... :cry: I guess full on football addiction starts now... :blush:

Vjean - :baby::baby: today is the day!!! YAYAY!!!! can't wait to hear all about it!!! FX all is going great!

kfs - twinnie!! good luck finding that Birthday gift!! and I am super stoked about your IVF!!! YAY!!! your :bfp: is just around the corner!!:hugs2:

Moni - wow your weeks are adding up lady and now the harmony test!! I am excited to hear what little gem you will be having!! :hugs:

Radkat - your weekend with the girls sounds fabulous!!! what's next for you with the pregnancy???

Sis - sorry for the :witch: even though I know you knew... and I am hoping for a wonderful outcome for your niece... November is your month!!! is DH still taking his supplements??

garfie - man I hate hearing about another loss - but I am super happy your DH has come around... I love that you have another year+!!! YAY!!!:happydance:

Momof3 - wow I am betting on twins!!! awesome numbers!!! can't wait to hear about your scan!!

Mischief - holy mother of all things evil = your coworkers!! I will totally come to where you work and :grr::grr::gun::gun: People are so freaking selfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got your back lady!! :hugs:

Driving - I had GD - and because I am type A I followed the diet "too well" and ended up only gaining 19lbs... oops!! but really as long as its controlled I think you will be fine!! FX :hugs:

Smiles - baby Mia is just so squishy cheeks adorable!!!!!!! I wouldn't like the headband either so I am on her side :haha:

Fezzle - I am hoping the clomid does the trick for you lady!! I really feel like you have come a long way this year with this TTC business!!! :hugs:

Nessaw - still thinking about you lady - I hope the wedding plans are all coming together nicely... and your next BFP will be around the corner...
:hugs2:

AFM: I am down ladies - one of the reasons I just couldn't bring myself to post anything... trip was a moose-tastrophy :haha: - outfitter was a scam artist... DH and I fought terribly... I didn't even take my next round of clomid and stopped temping for this cycle... I am canceling my appointment in STL - this will probably be my last clomid cycle (whenever I decide to take it) - DH is just convinced it will happen if its meant to be... and I can't make him undestand that if we do nothing - nothing will be our result... so coming on to BnB and seeing everyone moving on is so hard for me... bleh - however - it can't be about me right? so I plan on still coming on and reading and keeping up to date on everyone - celebrate with each of you... just need to get over this cycle I guess so I can get out of this funk -
of course it doesn't help we had a Soldier killed yesterday - my 2nd day back at work... freaking car accidents - 21 years old - killed 2 others also...both 23... :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->