%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

It's looks like a lot of blood clotting test which I did the Z something one and it came back neg I'm guessing these are just more in detail!! :shrug:

I'm going to pull up my lab test I got for the MTHFR and Thyriod antibodies and see if it has the beta on there my Chromosonal test was ok but he wants us to do it again and DH has to do it too this time!!

Guess we can Give it the old college try this month and DH is taking 4pills at bedtime and is doing OK w them at bedtime they make him sick in the AM so I'm hoping that will help us get a surprise!!
I'm also starting a Zumba class to get moving and going back to acupuncture !! Getting healthy and trying our best!!!
All I know is I saw 3mo old twin girls at the grocery store and I want that Sooooo Bad so I'm still talking to the insurance lady on Mon to check options for Dec!! ;)

Sorry for the rambling it's a Lil late for me and my pup is still up running a muck :nope:

Vjean update us on Keegan!! :hugs:

Blues update w that Line in the Am!! ;)

Terri u too!! :)

Congrats vjean. Keegan is gorgeous. Hope he's breathing a little easier.
Blues keeping everything crossed for the frer.
Hi everyone. Xx

VJean...congratulations!! Welcome to the world Keegan!!!:happydance::flower::hugs: Prayers for you that his breathing gets better soon. Oh and you look great, what are you talking about?

Blues...that looks like a positive to me so congratulations lady! :happydance:

Terri....ummmmm, when are you supposed to test? Is it today? Can it be today?

Wish...so sorry to hear about the trip and the bickering but I wouldn't cancel the appt in STL, go and see what they say. Maybe once your husband has cooled his heels he'll see things differently. Men are just weird sometimes and it amazes me how some of them flip flop back and forth sometimes when it comes to babies. Maybe they have some sort of fear about it they don't share. Before we had Mia my husband said no, that we has enough kids-true we had 4 between us but not one together. Then he said yes then no etc. I finally told him if something happened to him at work or otherwise I wouldn't have a piece if him that we created together. That seemed to click with him and the rest is history. Plus I think the water works didn't hurt either. Lol

KFS...how are you with figuring out your meds? Man, I'm excited! :happydance:

Mom....holy crap!!!! Those are some high numbers. Can't wait to see what your scan shows. Twins, triplets? :happydance:

Hiya to everyone else.

Yes, today is test day for me, and drum roll.....BFN. I'm so over this. I do have two frosties, so I will find out how much it costs out of pocket for me to use them, and we'll try that route. Many say that FET is the way to go. At this point, I guess it's worth a shot. Two fresh cycles surely didn't work. Maybe I should have spent my money on adoption since that is what I've always wanted anyway. And now I'm in a ton of debt from this cycle, and I hate being in debt, so I need to cool my heels on mani/pedis/waxing and 3x/month eating out. The eyebrow waxing will stay on the list.

Blues-This month is all yours! fxfxfx.

terri - :sad1:](*,):confused::confused: I am stinking sad and frustrated for you!! stupid BFN... big :hugs2: for you my friend... don't make any decisions this week - just treat yourself to some goodies... and maybe its not a bad thing to wait till January??? can you ask the doc what is going on? do they have any ideas???
Im still believing for you... always... :hugs:

Blues - I hope your FRER was positive this morning and you and hubby are having a private celebration...but let us celebrate too!!! :haha:

Vjean - I hope your little buddy is breathing today without assistance and you get to take him home ASAP!!! and seriously you looked fantastic in that picture - especially for someone that just had a C-section!!! :dance:

:hi: Smiles!! I am so glad you got your hubby to come around!!! cause your little Mia is so cute!! :flower:

Sis - :saywhat: I have no idea what any of those tests are - but I am hoping they will explain why your little beans aren't sticking!!! I am glad DH is taking his 4 pills every night... I don't think mine is taking his...but eh whatever...
FXFX you get answers super quick and you get your plan solidified for those twin girls coming your way!!! :happydance:

:howdy: to the rest of you lovelies!!!

AFM: started randomly bleeding yesterday??? :shrug: Its light but definately red blood...I am CD 15 today... I. have. no. idea.
I haven't cancelled my appointment in STL yet. I guess it wouldn't hurt just to go talk to them - I have my excuse why my DH won't be there (he has no more vacation days till January) which is technically TRUE...
obviously my body needs help, so maybe they will give me clomid or something unmonitored - its not feasible for me to drive 2 hours for a blood test... I don't know... I guess I will see what they say... they may laugh me out of the office!! One day I am glad to be done with this TTC business - the next I don't want to give up... UGH...
:xmas21:

Terri BIG BIG BIG :hugs:!!!! I would be at my whits end too!! Treat yourself see a friend and talk to your Dr that's all we can do!

I think thats my main reason for not wanting to spend for IVF w my luck I would get a BFP but would have another loss and be in debt at the same time!! :(

Wish I would go and see what the Dr has to say maybe he has some more testing u haven't done yet that can explain more!! GL

Terri :hugs: Again!!!

Terri, Terri, Terri. I honestly have no words. I am shocked because everything seemed so good this time around. I agree with Wish. Take some time to just breathe. Step away from all of this nonsense for a bit. You always have your 2 super-strong frosties waiting for you whenever you are physically and mentally ready. Huuuuuuuuge hugs from over here. Love you lady.

Terri- I am so sorry. Your chart looked amazing! I completely understand about the money. It's why I have been hesitate to make an appointment. It's one thing to be dissapointed every month, its another when you have spent thousands.

Blues - sorry for the negative. Maybe test again tomorrow?

Wish - I'm glad you didn't cancel the appt. it can't hurt to hear what the doc has to say. I hear you about the back and forth between TTC and stopping. This process is beyond draining.

Man. It's shit news Sunday. I'm so very sorry Terri and Blues. Had such high and positive hopes for both of you and this is just so unexpected...I think we are all shocked. Great big hugs to you. <3

Will reply to all when back home from this last vacation of the year and can hop on my computer. Hi to all!

Blues-So sorry..it's not over yet for you...wait until Tuesday. I love your different chart though..that makes me excited even though I know you were traveling. Are you going to test again?

kfs1-It's so stupid. HA!!HA!! I made general tso's chicken after church to console myself. It turned out pretty good. It's extra spicy! I have to talk to the clinic and see if they have anything to say. I already know the answer-everything looked great.

Thanks everyone else. It'll happen. I'm feeling confident about it (now) with my frosties. If they can make it longer than the others they must be pretty strong.

I'm sorry for the BFN, Terri and Blues. That just sucks. Big hugs.

I'm sorry Blues...even more sorry I got your hopes up :sadangel:

Don't be sorry. It looked positive to me too especially as I have never had an evap line before and then apparently I got them on 2! I've been trying not to be upset today. I ended up telling DH about it. He is completely confused on how there was a line and now there isn't.

Terri-so glad you are feeling better. Will you be trying both frosties at once or just one at a time?

I'm thinking that both will be put in. I don't want to do this any more, so let's just use them all up and when I have to do it again :wacko: I'll just start fresh. If I tried three two separate times, what are the odds that two will actually work? Slim to none, but I have to go for it.

I didn't tell hubs that I tested. He thinks the only test is tomorrow. I told him yesterday not to get excited. He said 'Well, you have been tired lately.' I said 'that's because you don't talk, and I get bored easily with quiet.' hee hee.

My MIL is coming into town tonight. She is a true piece of work. I invited her to go to the theater tomorrow night. I didn't realize it would be such an ordeal. This is my last time offering something nice to her. I'm 40 now, and have a very low tolerance for people who can't figure out how to do things on their own. I asked her what kind of Lactaid she needed. She had to call me back three times before she figured out exactly what type of milk she drinks. I think everyone knows what type of milk they drink at the drop of the hat, if they have ever purchased milk. Lord, help me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->