%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

VJean- he is lovely! I was just reading an article this morning on Facebook about those those blankets with the blue and pink stripes that newborns yet.

Hi to everyone else!

TGIF Ladies!!!! :)

Going to get my hair did cuz DH is dragging me to see Wade Bowen I don't listen to cou try so I'm going to be lost and bored :nope: but I gotta keep him and his :spermy: Happy!! :haha:

:hi: to everyone hope u all have a great weekend!!

Hi all! Happy Friday!

VJean - I hope he is ready to come home! I am sorry for the breathing problems, but what a cute little one :)

Katie and Radkat - I am sorry you both are having trouble sleeping. I am actually not - I sleep like a log :) When I go to sleep, I am always so achy everywhere, but somehow the sleep really is healing for me. I actually think it is the super hard mattress DH made us get - I complained at the time but now I don't get any of the aches at night that kept me up with DS. The support must be good or something.

GD test is on Monday... keeping fingers crossed.

:wave: hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted for a while - broken laptop! :( But all is well now.

GL Driving on GD test! :hugs:

Congratulations VJean!!!! Your baby is beautiful and I'm glad he's doing better now. You look great too. :thumbup:

I can't possibly post on everything I missed, but I did read it all...the good, bad and ugly. Lots of you need a :hugs:

AFM: Yep, 17 weeks already. I still have to pinch myself to remember that I'm preggers since it still doesn't really feel like it. Only gained a few pounds, but my pants are getting tight. I actually had a dream about my pants being tight, so maybe it's time to buy some maternity pants. :haha: Nothing to report really. I'm going to talk to my union reps this week about how to apply for leave, etc. Still haven't bought any baby stuff yet...afraid to jinx it I guess...

I hope everyone's having a good weekend and moving forward on their TTC journeys. :hugs:

Driving - good luck at the GD test!

Future - glad to hear you're doing well. I hope you're able to relax soon so you can buy some baby stuff! :)

Sis - how was the concert?

Rad - I HATE not being able to sleep. I hope your situation improves soon.

Katie - I'm so glad that you're doing well. I laughed at your big boobs/belly comment. :) I'm sure you look gorgeous!

Hi Blues and Fezzle!

Bday party tonight and then my first stims after that. Ahhhhhh. Nervous ladies.

kfs1-Have fun at the party!! You'll be fine during stims. It's really not that bad, and once it's done, you'll be like 'What was all the fuss about?' hee hee. I rotated sides of my belly so that I could get a break every other day.

Futuremom-Go shopping!! hee hee.

Driving-Hope the test goes well, but a few people on here had to retake it, so it's not the end of the world if you have to retake it. I just hope you don't. That orange drink can't be good. hee hee.

AFM-Just finished reading Gone Girl, so I'm considering reading another book over the next few weeks (months!). I meet with the doctor and nurse on Wednesday to go over my results. Not sure what we're going to do. My husband hasn't asked and I haven't said anything, so I'll meet with the doctor and see what he says. :shrug:

Future Mom- good to see you and glad all is well!

Happy Monday All!!!!

Had a long weekend and I'm sore and tired but about to O I think :shrug: the concert was ok I dont know country I went for DH!! My BFF came so I had someone to talk to and who made me drink :haha:
We went to the Renisannace yesterday and my feet are sore today!! :)

Good to hear from u FutureMom

Terri hope u Dr has a great plan!!

Kfs1 GL w the shots!!

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been around. I've been constantly sick the past couple weeks, and haven't felt like getting on. Got some Zofran today, so hopefully I start feeling better.

Terri ~ I'm so sorry. :hugs: I was hoping this last IVF would have been it for you and we would be due together. :nope:

VJean ~ He is such a cutie! Sorry about the breathing problems he had. :hugs: I hope you are going home soon.

Blues ~ :hugs: I'm so sorry!

Hello to everyone else! I hope you are doing well. :flower:

Well!!!!!! Had my u/s today! :happydance: They decided my due date is June 16th instead of the 15th like I had thought. BOTH OF THE BABIES were measuring 6w6d instead of the 7w0d I thought I was.

Momof3 - Congrats on the twins! Yay! :happydance:

Sis - Sounds like you made the best of the concert!

Terri - Have you read Where'd You Go, Bernadette? That's my book recommendation. Let us know what your thoughts are after meeting with the doctor. Are you leaning one way or the other now?

Kfs - How the stims go?

FutureMom - I'm a fan of maternity pants. Once you get a pair, you'll think, why did I wait so long to do this? And I echo giving you the go ahead to do some shopping, if you want. BUT I would say don't buy a ton of clothes and stuff, because people love buying baby clothes and you'll end up with too much. Especially newborn sizes. I would say don't buy anything smaller than 6 months because everyone buys newborn and 0-3 month sizes. Well, unless it's really cute and you just need it. :thumbup:

Driving - Good luck on the GD test. Hope you pass. I didn't pass the 1 or 3 hour with DD and my blood sugar was fine. I almost feel like it was a mistake, but I was good anyway.

Hi to Wish, Blues, Katie, Fezzle and everyone else!

Momof3-Awesome news!! We all knew it was twins. hee hee. I'm so excited. Wouldn't it be crazy if they are both girls?! Crazy awesome..you're going to have to get your husband a male dog-for real!

Radkat-I haven't read anything for a long time because I've been in school the past few years AND I had a few books on my Kindle for winter reading, but I always chose long books so one is still waiting for me. But, my love of reading has been revived. I'll write your book down and check it out. Hopefully my newest book won't take too long and I can get to yours. Thanks! As far as the frosties-I'm just waiting to see what the cost is. I have to call Aetna because I think I may have a 3x maximum for IVF. I feel like I read that somewhere, but I'm trying to block it out of my mind. :dohh: I hope that's not the case. It's benefit time at work so I want to put a lot of money away pre-tax, but if I can't use it for anything, why bother. I keep getting knocked down every way I look lately. It sucks. All I can do is escape with a book.

Thanks everyone!

Terri ~ If it does end up being two girls, it is what it is. I'm still holding out hope that at least one of them will be a little boy! :winkwink: Last year sometime, before we started TTC, DD #3 said to my dad, "Wouldn't it be funny if my mom ever had twins, one girl and one boy." She had also made other comments at times about wanting me to have twins - a girl and a boy. I wonder if she knew something all along? :haha:

Sis ~ You still have me down on the first page as TTC. I found out on October 4th, and due June 16th. :flower:

VJean....what a cutie patootie!!! Hopefully Keegan is home with you now.

Katie...Mia hates anything on her head, so that bow did not go over well with her! I have to fight with her to keep a hat on her head. Lol.

Terri...I'll just go see the movie and call it a day! Lol. I'm not much of a reader except for the 50 Shades trilogy. Man, I never read that fast in my entire life! I knocked out 3 books in like a month! Lol. Also, maybe your husband hasn't said anything about the IVF since you haven't. He's probably just following your lead. I am keeping you in my prayers that the FET will work.

Mom....knew it! Congrats! How freakin' awesome. Your husband might get lucky ang get one boy out of the deal. Lol. If not, oh well....he'll just have to wait for a long time for grandsons. Lol.

Kfs....good luck with the stims!

Hi to everyone else....

On my end, Mia turned 7 weeks this past Thursday. Man...time is flying! I finally got her on video saying hi! For the past 2-3 weeks I kept trying to catch it. The first time I heard her say it I thought I was going crazy. Then my daughter heard it shortly after I did and one day my daughter, son and I were in the room and she said it. I guess if you say hi to a baby a couple hundred times a day they'll eventually say it. Lol. My mom watched her the other day and she said " she said hi, it was clear as day" I had already told her she was saying hi for some time now. Every time she says it now I still get tickled. Lol. Next word I'm working on is mama! I don't think I can upload a video here but if any of you ladies want to see it I'll email it to you. Lol

Momof3, congratz! Twins, wow, a little daunting :)

Terri, I hope it works out with the insurance. I remember that when I was looking into IVF, the financial consult re: insurance took longer than the first dr. meeting. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->