%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Terri - I'm holding on to that positive feeling for you, too, girl! Come on, come on, come on BFP!!!

Blues - Ditto everything that Terri said. I'm not sure why you think it's selfish to want a child. Are you speaking of IVF specifically because of how invasive it is? I was back and forth in my head about the "taking nature out of it" aspect. But after thinking about it, I still felt like what is meant to be, will be, no matter what road you choose. And if you absolutely do not feel comfortable putting more than one embryo back in, then don't. Like Terri said, hopefully you'll have some in the freezer so you will be able to try one at a time.

Good Friday Morning Ladies!! :hi:

Terri - so excited for you chica!!! My hubby takes forever to get ready in the morning too... Its Super Bowl weekend!!! YAY!! I look forward to hearing your food reviews!!
FX you get a SUPER :bfp:

Blues - How exciting and hopeful your appointment was!! I am happy for you that your RE was so positive... and really just take one day at a time... and it is not selfish to want a child... not at all... You are going to do great!! Looking forward to the future for you!!:hugs:

kfs - Hi twinnie!! time is marching right along for you... YAY!!! :happydance: are you feeling any movement yet? I know its early but sometimes it happens...

Sis - any test results yet???

futuremom - 2 months off!! so jealous here... it will fly by I am sure and your little peanut will be here - :happydance:

Mischief - awesome to hear you are moving forward with the adoption process - I am sure it is scary at some points and exciting at others!! The path to parenting is different for everyone!! I am happy for you!:hugs:

Hi to all yous I missed...

AFM: Went to the doctor yesterday to check on my softball size friend... and it has reduced to a lemon size friend... so that is good... that bad part? 6 WEEKS of birth control... and then a recheck - in MARCH... and then he will schedule a lap... all I can think is another year gone... no babies in 2015 for me... :cry:
more good news - marathon training resumes monday...hoping I can at least lose weight if nothing else ...
Have a great super bowl weekend everyone!

BFN still I think that cyst is holding AF agaIn as I have no cramping but I do want to face Punch everyone in my path :grr:
My boobs are killing me too :shrug:

Blues glad everything went well!!

Wish glad the cyst is smaller!!!

Terri FX FX!!!!

Happy Fn Friday!!!! :rofl:

This morning I was thinking, what if I have a cyst too that is preventing AF? I don't want to think about it, but I do remember the doctor saying 'You have fibroids, right?' and I said 'Not that I know of.' I wish they would be more clear about everything. If I have an issue, lets get it taken care of. *sigh*

Wish-Glad you only have a lemon sized friend, and although you dont' want to take BCP, it's better than surgery, so I'm hoping the BCP shrinks it to the size of a snowflake. hee hee. I'm glad your training can begin again. I ran Sunday and that's been it for me. I hope to go back out again this weekend, most likely Saturday. They are saying it may snow again on Sunday, so I want to get my exercise in.

Sis-I hope your cyst is getting smaller too. The nerve of these invaders!

Ladies - I hope these cysts aren't causing you any pain - I can remember having one the size of a grapefruit and boy did it cause me pain (of course then I wasn't ttc so quickly had it removed) and then fell pregnant with my eldest :happydance:

Has anyone heard of b12 deficiency it seems that's what the last lot of blood test threw up! - I have to have injections for the next 3 weeks and then possibly injections for the rest of my life! Tbh the consequences far outweigh the injections even though they are injected into the muscle and sting like a mother f@@@@@! I really don't want stomach cancer - so for now I guess we can say I'm not ttc although I am having fun as always practising and if it happens then surely it's meant to be?:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Garfie have u been tested for MTHFR I have B deficiency and that is my issue but u have to take Methylate B vitamins

Terri-OMG test test test!
Sis-So sorry about the BFN *hugs* What exactly is mthfr? (Everytime I see it, I think the curse word M___F__ lol)
Wish-So happy the cyst has struck so much. I hope this will help you achieve a BFP soon.

AFM-I'm going back and forth with trying IUI first or just diving into IVF. However, my insurance does not cover it so I will be paying out of pocket.

I took a cheap test and it was negative. Not sure why I actually had mini hopes. Now I'm a little nervous that I do have a cyst or something. I guess I'll just wait a few more days and see what happens. I actually had bad cramps as soon as I tested and I was getting irritated that I even tested, but those cramps are gone now. So frustrating.

Blues-As someone who tried IUI twice, I would go all out with IVF. The odds are in your favor with having unexplained fertility. It's going to work!

Have a great weekend and Go 'Hawks!!

I took a cheap test and it was negative. Not sure why I actually had mini hopes. Now I'm a little nervous that I do have a cyst or something. I guess I'll just wait a few more days and see what happens. I actually had bad cramps as soon as I tested and I was getting irritated that I even tested, but those cramps are gone now. So frustrating.

Blues-As someone who tried IUI twice, I would go all out with IVF. The odds are in your favor with having unexplained fertility. It's going to work!

Have a great weekend and Go 'Hawks!!

Oh Terri I'm so sorry. :hugs::hugs:

AF is due on the 6th So I really need to decide by like the 4th. I'm getting lost down the google rabbit hole trying to find statistics. :nope:

Sorry for the BFN Terri it Sux Big Hair BUtts :nope:

I think I see a shadow but it's probably my line eye and if it is it's so late so I'm not holding my breath :sick:

So DH has told me he would like to try the IUI first. He also went down the Google rabbit hole. He wants to try three IUI but Id rather just do one IUI and then proceed to IVF. We may compromise at two IUIs then move onto IVF. I really want him to feel comfortable with the decision to move onto IVF so I guess IUI first it is!

Hello everyone and happy new year!
Just popping by to see how everyone is doing, ��������

Hi Atty!! I've missed you. What's up with you??

I think I'm in the same boat as Sis. No AF and nothing else menstrually going on. Booo.

The house smells like bacon and pork because I've been cooking it all day in the crockpot. 1 hour until party time and 2.5 hours until kickoff!! I'm so excited to have a real party. It's been a long time since I've entertained more than 4-5 people. Hee hee. We're expecting 10.
Have a great evening everyone!

battyatty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please come and give us an update about what is going on with you!!! I have missed your Irish flair!!! its so good to see you lady!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Terri - UGH i so hope its not a cyst and its a baby terri in there!!! how rude to get your hopes up after all you have been through!!! FX and HOH for you (always)!! :hugs:

Blues!! nothing wrong with starting with IUI - I would say don't push your DH for any more than he is ready for ... that way he won't get cold feet as you go along (I think that is really what happened to my DH - too much too fast - among other things :haha:)
Good luck Lady!!

Sis - what's going on lady - give us a status update!!! :hugs:

Garfie - those shots sound like no joke!! I am sorry you have to do all that but I sure do hope it give you your BFP!! I read your journal too and that psychic (or palm reader) she was uncanny!!! Good luck to you too!!

:hi: to everyone else I am missing!!

AFM: week 3 of BCP's another 5 weeks to go ... yay.... but the best news i have to share is - my hubby and I are buying a house on 20 acres... totally unexpected - didn't think we were even close - but things just happened and we put in an offer and the seller accepted!! it really is unbelievable!! personally I believe God is orchaestrating this whole thing... but of course now the stress as we gather all the finances and down payment - we are trying to sell our rental property too... AAAAAAARRGGGHHHH - but it does feel nice to be excited about something with my husband and not heartbroken over another neg test... so YAY:happydance::happydance:
smiley brigade for me
:hangwashing::hangwashing::shower::shower:
:iron::iron::dishes::dishes::mail::mail::laundry::laundry::plane::plane::boat::boat::boat::yipee:
:yipee::serenade::serenade::serenade:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::flasher::flasher:

Wish-you deserve the smiley brigade!! Awesome news and yes, it is exciting to look forward to other things.

Sis-phooey. I'm right there with you. Another negative. It's definitely a cyst for me. I just know it. I'm going to make my calls and get my ducks in order before she flies in. I have to do Cd3 bloods and now that I'm ready I don't want to be postponed again.
The Super Bowl party was fun aside from the outcome. We'll be eating party food for a week and I'm excited about that.

Blues - I'm happy that you came to a decision. I think IUI first is a good compromise and if you DO have to move on to IVF, you'll be more than ready.

Atty - Why hello there! Hope things are well.

Sis/Terri - Ugh. I'm so sorry for the negatives ladies. I think your bodies are maybe just regulating themselves after all that you've been through. I hope it's not a cyst causing all of this and that your AFs will come soon.

Wish - Hoooray twinnie! Congratulations on the new house!!! 20 acres - wow! Sounds so amazing. Is it close to where you live now? Here are some smileys for you.
:happydance: :laugh2: :yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :loopy:

Nothing to report here. My stomach feels a LITTLE different but not really. I've had a little pooch since starting all of the hormones so ... And still no symptoms except for a few minor twinges here and there.

I got off my behind and made my follow-up appointment for Thursday afternoon, and I called the prescription insurance place. The lady THINKS I have 10k/year. Um..why are you the representative if you don't know the answer to this simple question? 'How much coverage do I have?' is not a trick question. Whatever..I'm in 'let's go' mode, so I'm going to do what I have to do to get this last cycle in before menopause strikes. :haha:

If AF doesn't arrive by Monday, I'm calling the nurse and hopefully I can go in Tuesday and get bloodwork/us. I'm hoping that all I need is some BCP and we can get started with that, it will shrink this cyst (or whatever is holding up AF), and then start stimming. That would be the perfect scenario, but first things first.

Congrats on the dream house/property, Wish!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: That's so great. And maybe that's why you haven't had your BFP positive yet - have to get settled in your nest first. :thumbup:

AFM - we moved into our dream house on Saturday. I'm trying very hard to not do tooooo much unpacking, organizing, etc. at a time. I did way too much on Sunday and then felt sore and sick and grumpy and tired. It's so hard though when you see all that needs to be done! :dohh: Oh well, it will get done.

Hope everyone else is doing well...did everyone have a huge snow storm on Monday or just us Canucks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->