%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Happy birthday Patrick!!! Can't wait to see a pic!!
Here's the latest - trying to remain positive....
I have a softball size cyst (and another smaller one) on my right ovary - it is pushing my ovaries together... He is putting me on birth control and if the doesn't shrink it I have to have surgery - next appt in two weeks to check and schedule surgery if not gone

Congrats Driving!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wish :hugs: I hope it shrinks and everything is okay!

Sis - WOW!!! I didn't realize that you were hosting THAT kind of party!!! :blush: How can you talk about that....stuff... without just laughing your head off? :haha: That's just crazy, girl!!!

AFM - OBGYN appointment today - they said all my bloodwork and glucose test from last week was fine except slightly low hemoglobin....so guess who is going out for steak tonight? :haha: This rocks. (And thank you to OH for suggesting it :happydance:)

Wish I have a pretty big cyst too mine is holding AF I guess it better than having it nonstop but dang!!
Hope it shrinks

Driving - Welcome Patrick! Congratulations! Can't wait to see a pic.

Fezzle - I hope the witch shows her face soon so you can move on and get your BFP.

Smiles - I feel the same way. Other people's pregnancies fly but mine has been soooo slow. But I guess it's because of all of the monitoring and nerves, right? Either way, I'm happy to be in the second trimester. One hurdle done. Glad to hear that Mia is doing well. I hope everything ends up OK with your job. And congrats about your daughter's acceptance to that great school!

Future - So, you didn't show until around 25 weeks? Wow - I have a ways to go, then. It's ok - I've had a pooch ever since starting the IVF meds so that's enough for now. :) That's great that your co-workers are throwing you a shower. Hope they spoil you with lots of gifts.

Rad - What made you decide to do a natural birth this time around? Just curious... I feel like I would be too scared to. :)

Terri - Sounds like you have a great weekend/week planned. What's your menu for the superbowl?

Wish - OMG - I'm so sorry about the cyst. Where did that come from?!?!? I hope the BCPs help to clear everything up so you don't have to get surgery.

Sis - I'm sorry about the cyst but it sounds like you had a great appointment! Congrats on the new doctor.

Nothing to report here. Happy that it's Friday. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Congratulations, Driving! So happy that Patrick is here and that the cs was the best choice for you. Looking forward to pictures!

Wish - The cyst sounds awful, but at least you found out about it. I hope the bc shrinks it so you can avoid surgery.

Sis - I'm glad the dr is testing your sugars. Who knows, maybe that's the solution?

Fezzle - Fx AF is coming for you.

Terri - I'm glad running is feeling great for you. I'm adding you to my list of people I'm impressed with for training for a marathon.

Smiles - Congrats to your daughter (and you) for getting into that great school. I've been to those parties before. Very fun.

FutureMom - Congrats on passing the glucose test. Enjoy your steak dinner.

Kfs - I'm kind of a hippie, so the natural just fits with my outlook in general. There were a few things about DD's labor/birth that I would like to be different and I guess I think natural may be the way to help those. And part of me just wants to try it. Talk to me when I'm in the midst of labor and see if I think it's a good idea then. :haha:

Congrats and welcome Patrick!!

Sorry about the cysts sis and wish - hope they resolvequickly on their own.

Hi to all!!

AF's here- thank goodness! I would have had to start provera next week otherwise. I'll start Clomid tomorrow instead.

Hi Ladies,

I’ve got my mother distracted and I’m hopping onto the computer to get in some replies! I don’t have long. She’ll start twitching soon and I’ll be forced to give her the computer back.

YAY Driving!!!! Yowsa’s, I’m so glad you had a c-section….over 9 lbs?! It sounds like you are recovering well and in a happy place and so pleased to hear Patrick is taking well to breast feeding. CONGRATULATIONS! And of course I’m looking forward to pictures!

Future—So, I do have some advice for the expanding tummy pains. I didn’t have them nearly as bad with my DD as with Cody, so I was very uncomfortable. I felt your pain, literally. My chiropractor gave me a great tip for those stretching pains that worked. It’s hard to do yourself, so have your DH do it. He needs to take his thumbs and apply pressure to your round ligaments, low in your pelvis. He can push pretty hard so that it hurts. It’s like reflexology. Have him apply pressure where it hurts for a while and then have him move his thumbs up a little bit and work another part of the ligament. I was worried that the chiropractor was pushing too hard but it won’t mush the baby! And afterwards it feels so good! That really helped.

Wish—Whaaa??? A softball sized cyst?? Did you have any clue at all that was going on, because you are a slim person and you’d think you’d see a lump or something, but I’m guessing you didn’t. But you hear about women getting cysts that size and not seeing any sign of them from the outside. I’m guessing that’s what caused your crazy period?? I so hope you do NOT have to have surgery, Wish, and that the birth control takes care of it. Did the doctor say what he thought caused the cysts? Was it the Clomid?

Sis—Another cyst for you, too? That sucks! An a better note, I’m glad you had a good FS appt. Did you get a better vibe once you met with her? I know you were feeling a bit doubtful before your appt. So, that’s interesting that she wants to run a glucose test on you. I wonder why?? Anyway, you must be feeling good about having a plan in place and trying some new things. It’s just a matter of that bean sticking for you, Sis. I think this is your year.

Fezzle—So happy AF finally showed up so you can get truckin’ onto the next cycle. I know we’ve said it before but this next cycle and even the one after that may have you in an extra fertile state. That’s something to look forward to! And I love your uterus ticker.

Felicity—Please update us when the little man makes his appearance, that is really so exciting but I feel for your daughter and hope her birth plan can happen as she wants it to! What is Thyroxine for?

Smiles—How many hours is Mia giving you in a stretch? I totally understand the worry about keeping one’s job during an acquisition as we had fears about that with my hubby’s job recently. But you know, the good news is since the company you work for is acquiring another company, you probably have a better chance at keeping your position. It’s scary when you get acquired by another company and hope they see your worth! Oh wait, I just realized you are hoping to go back to your own business so you can have more flexibility. I’m assuming it’s for bedroom toys, but I can’t look right now because my mom is lurking and I don’t want to explain to her why I’m looking at dildos. LOL! But I used to go to passion parties when I was younger and I still love my bullets to this day. Best purchase I made at them. And congrats to your daughter and family on the new school! You must be so freaking happy!

Radkat—I feel like I need to fly West and take you by the shoulders and shake you while screaming, “Are you MAD, woman??!!! No epidural??!!” But that’s because I don’t tolerate pain and go searching for a Tylenol when I stub my toe. So, it’s totally outside of my comprehension to understand wanting an undedicated birth! BUT. I hope you get the birth experience you really want!

Terri—I’m certain I forgot to congratulate you on obtaining your master’s degree, but I don’t think I know what you got your degree in? Congratulations all the same…glad you have that knocked out and you are DONE! Isn’t it a relief to be done? And take all the time you need to get your body back where you want it, as well as your spirit. Heard back from the IVF study yet? I know you and DH are the ones who have to make the decision to continue with IVF and certainly not me, but I’m hoping you give it another shot if feasible. Hoping that study is something you can pursue. I’m just not ready to give up on your BFP yet. I feel it has to be around the corner.

Kfs1—If I forgot to say it, I so loved seeing your new profile pic of your little buggy. It’s so exciting to see your pregnancy progressing and now you are in second trimester. It probably didn’t fly by for you, but it genuinely seems not long ago at all that you were announcing your BFP!

Hi to everyone else! Haven’t heard back from Momof3 and a little concerned that everything is all right. I know some of the other ladies are busy with little ones or have said they are pulling back a bit or don’t have much to report right now, but I’m worried about Mom because she came on to get guesses on the twin’s genders around Christmas and never came back again. FX everything is fine.

AFM--Just enjoying Cody and trying to savor every moment.

I was wondering the same she was online 1/5/15 but she didn't post anything!!

Also a friend that was w me from the get go years ago got a natural BFP and is due in March but hasn't been on since Oct kinda worried about her too!! :shrug:

I love that the picture is upside down. He is the cutest and just a little snugglebunny! Thanks for posting it.

Katie-I got my MBA. hee hee.

Driving!! Patrick is soooooo cute - I love his upside down cheeks... :haha:
and for you...
:happydance::blue::blue::blue::cake::cake::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin:
:icecream::icecream::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::wave::wave:\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/=D>=D>

Katie - I had no idea about the cyst - it was a surprise for sure!!
I haven't forgot I owe you and Cody your own smiley brigade!!
so here it is:
:happydance::thumbup::crib::laundry::blue::blue::blue::hangwashing::laugh2::dance::yipee::yipee:
:friends::headspin::headspin::plane::dance::fool::wohoo::loopy::xmas8::xmas8::xmas10:

Very happy for you ladies!!! Enjoy those newborn snuggles!!

Sis - what are they doing about your cyst?? anything? when do you go back for a check up? did you get your glucose test scheduled??
FX all this gets you back on track and a BFP soon!!:thumbup:

Fezzle - Good news to hear AF finally made her appearance and you are onto your next clomid cycle!!! I am hoping this cycle you will get your sticky bean!! [-o<

Garfie - :hi: good to see you still checking in with us! Hope all is well with you and you have got your DH to have the SA!! :flower:

kfs - :howdy: twinnie - seems weird to say that now with you being pregnant and all!!! :haha: so glad to hear that everything is going great for you... Good luck staying team yellow - I did with DD2 - everyone swore she was a boy but nope - she was an innie - not an outie!!!
I am excited to wait it out with you and see what gift you get!!! :hugs2:

Terri - Don't you live out east - watch out for the MEGA STORM (sound effects were included - what you didn't hear them?) I would love to come to your house for the super bowl... you have the best food recipes!!!! Have fun this weekend and don't let the MEGA STORM get you down!!! love to hear about you running - it is good for the soul!!! :hugs2:

Radkat - I cannot believe you are getting this close to delivering... the time just flies by!! and good for you for wanting an umedicated birth - I did with dd2... and the recovery was so much better than with my first... although my second labor lasted about 4 good hours - I don't think I could do unmedicated for a long period of time... Good luck!!! :hugs:

:hi: to all those oldies but goodies I missed... I am too an concerned about a couple of those ladies we haven't heard from in awhile... I guess I just hope they have a real life - unlike me!!! :rofl:

AFM: taking my BCP's like a good patient, and WAITING... I don't go back to the dr till next thursday - it feels like forever away... I have no way of telling if its even working... I didn't feel it when it was softball size so I guess I won't feel anything now (if its shrinking) - If I do have to have surgery it will have to wait till I get back from Poland...
pretty bummed I can't do anything (no running, no working out) especially since I just signed up for that stinking marathon...
:brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:

Wish I haven't gotten my Gluclose test yet I was going to go Sat and I woke up so hungry I was sick so I pretty much said screw that:haha: I'm going to try and go in the AM but I have to get the kids to school so I won't be able to eat until lunch time :nope:

I'm not a big eater but I like my snacks and I get :grr: when I don't have em!! ;)

The new FS didn't say much about the cyst which is kinda strange considering the size I guess she wants to wait until I get AF to see if it shrinks or to verify I'm not PG :shrug:
It's killing my back though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"