%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Yay blues! The clinic couldn't convert your day 2 labs appointment into a beta?

Don't worry about the faint cheapies...mine were all faint. As long as they are getting darker!

Okay, everyone else stole my line already but I'm just gonna do it anyways...

YAY TERRI!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

And a lil footnote from today's ultrasound...placenta is now 7.5 cm away from cervix, which is 100% terrific! AND the tech dated my pregnancy as 35w4d, not 32w. :shrug: So either I'm further along than I thought or I'm having a GIANT baby! :haha: She asked me if we have large men in my family, and I said yep! All well over 6 feet! :haha:

Awesome news Futuremom!! Hope you're ready. Baby will be here shortly. I'm so excited for you. How is the unpacking coming along? Do you have a place for baby?

Terri- Yay!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Felicity-Congrats on the new baby!

AFM-Called my regular OBGYN and they won't see me until March 9th when I am 8 weeks. It will be such a lonnnnnng wait. The fertility clinic was all congrats! bye! But I am going to beg them to let me take a beta test. Please someone let me know my numbers please!

Terri - that's great news - so what does that mean in the way of treatment?:flower:

Blues - A belated congrats - surely they will let you do a beta:hugs:

Just popping in to say hi - I'm very tired at the mo and what with moving and the usual problems I have with my eldest (although it's the youngest who is flexing his pecs:haha:) I just don't know where the days are going - even tww are flying :wacko:

AFM - Not sure what is happening maybe I am running low because of the vitamin defficiency? maybe I haven't even ovulated this cycle again:shrug:or maybe I just have a shy BFP :haha::haha::haha: (negative so far!)

Ah well gonna try and catch up on some more threads I've neglected before I feel :sleep::sleep::sleep:

:hugs:

X

Blues-March 9 isn't that far away in the grand scheme of things, but I think you can also go to a minute clinic or patient first and get a blood test. You may have to pay out of pocket, but I'm not really sure. Still so, so happy.

garfie-It doesn't mean anything except I get to do a few more IVFs. hee hee. I thought I was down to my last chance because my insurance money from last year (which was a lifetime limit) was almost out. I called to find out how much I had left, and she told me it reset. Good hearing from you, sweetie.

I need better insurance that's all I'm saying maybe I should call and ask about adding Fertility !! :shrug:

Awesome news Futuremom!! Hope you're ready. Baby will be here shortly. I'm so excited for you. How is the unpacking coming along? Do you have a place for baby?

If by having "a place for baby" you mean a cardboard box to sleep in, then YES!!! We have LOTS of those. :haha: Ya, we're still unpacking. Plus we have to get the other house ready for the new tenants. And somewhere in there I need to facebook all my friends who've already finished having babies and figure out who has baby furniture and stuff for us and then go buy the rest! At least OH is actually starting to realize that we need to get this stuff done, and quickly! :rofl: He sounded a bit freaked out last night on the phone (he's still away until Friday) when I told him our due date is now anytime from March 12-Apr. 3. :haha:

Blues - I don't know where you are, but I'm in Canada and my family doctor did the beta testing. I didn't even see my obgyn until 2nd trimester. :shrug: Maybe it works like that for you too?

Well I think Im about to O!! Called the FS to figure out what I'm suppose to do and she wants to see me Tomorrow!! Kinda late for this cycle WTH!! :shrug:

I just had some light colored blood when I went to the bathroom. I don't think that this pregnancy is gonna stick now.:cry:

Blues-Don't say that..you're just thinking that it's not viable because other people have the same type of spotting, BUT..there are MANY who have spotting throughout their pregnancies and everything is fine, so stop being negative and crying. It'll be ok..if you have to keep testing to reassure yourself, do so, but remain positive! This bean is GOING to stick. :hugs:

Sis-Yeah..what's the nurse supposed to do for you now? seems a little late, but better to go see her and let her know about all this craziness going on than to keep thinking about it without a professional outlet.

Blues - I know it's so hard to stay positive but a little spotting isn't abnormal. I would call to ask about a hcg test to ease your mind.

Terri - So happy that your insurance reset! How great! Glad you're back on the IVF train.

Sis - glad your FS is going to see you so quickly.

Garfie - Isn't your deficiency B12? That can lead to mental and physical stress, so the tiredness could be from that.

Felicity- Congrats on the grandbaby.

Hi to all of those I'm missing.

I'm on maternity leave. Yay! Prenatal yoga, walks, got a pedicure today. Trying to stay busy so I don't just sit here and wonder when Penguin is going to come. I'm really hoping he makes his appearance between this Friday and next Saturday since my parents will be here to watch DD. One of life's few mysteries.

Oh my goodness so much going on here in a short time!

Blues, Believe me I completely understand your worry. Remember I had consistent spotting and episodes of bleeding all the way to my second trimester. This does not necessarily mean that the baby won't stick! But if I were you, I would look for a local lab in your area that does blood testing and pay for a beta test. A walk in place. I went to a place called LabCorp. It is the only thing that set my mind at ease when you feel so helpless. However, you may want to call your doctor, as well and explain that you are starting to spot to see if they will get you in for a blood test. Hang in there, I know it's scary!

TERRI--okay every time I type your name into my phone it turns into all capital letters. So I'm always going to be screaming your name. Ha! What absolutely fantastic news about your insurance! See? The universe is telling you that you have to keep trying. Wonderful!

Sis--i'm sorry you're having so much confusion over your cycle. So there is no way and no time to do anything the cycle?!

Rad--Baby watch is underway! Yahoo!!!

Future--Oh heavens, that is crazy that they moved your due date up so much! Did they tell you what the baby is measuring right now? If you have a lot of big guys in your family, this baby definitely could be a biggin too. :) and don't worry about all the stuff you need for the baby. Honestly, you need so few things during their newborn stage and everything else can wait until they get a little older. The baby industry makes new moms feel like you need to have absolutely everything that is out on the market, and it's simply not true! You can acquire more of the things that you need as the baby gets older and have a better understanding of exactly what you are in need of. They require so little when they're first born.

Felicity--Congrats on the new grand baby! I was going to say on the new "little" grand baby but 9 lbs?! Glad your DD had a quick delivery and without having to be induced. Enjoy loving on that baby!

So so Sorry Blues I know how U feel and it is a Horrible helpless feeling We r here for U!!
:hugs: :hugs:

Me too, Blues. I'm so sorry you have to experience this. I wish nobody had to go thru the sadness and disappointment of getting a BFP to have it end. I'm so sorry. I know how bad it sucks. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->