%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Wow, Blues. What a roller coaster. Definitely HOH for you.

Driving - Thanks for sharing your birth story! It sounds like the c-section was a success. And that's so great that you're starting to feel back to your normal self. :) Congratulations again.

Katie - Awww. I love hearing about your little boy. I often think about having a boy and what it would be like. I only had a sister growing up so I don't have a lot of experience living with boys, aside from my husband of course. :) I've had a few dreams that I'm having a boys so you never know I guess.

Terri - I know it's not ideal to have to spend $4000 BUT that's so great that you have the pre-tax money to spend! I really feel like this is the way to go for you. I have SUCH a good feeling. I hope AF shows soon.

Sis - Oooh. Show us a pic of your new tattoo after it's done.

Blues - Man, what a roller coaster. I am HOH for you, girl. I can't believe your mom and sister had the same thing - how stressful! When are you going to see the doctor again?

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I was supposed to drive out to Long Island to visit a friend this weekend but the weather might ruin my plans. We shall see.

AF is here. :wohoo: Seriously?! Dancing? Oh yeah....https://youtu.be/9JZywr_K1Rw Time for a Friday dance party

I called the nurse, am ready to get back on BCP and get suppressed and get this thing started again.

Yay terri!! lets get this Pahty started!!

Blues - wow - FXed - really wish you could get betas! Are you taking HPTs - has the line continued to get darker faster?

Driving - glad things are working out!

Sis - I prob wont use my clearblue monitor again, and I have a bunch of test strips. Private message me your address, if you want me to send it to you.

AFM - in 24 hours I will be going from 20 degree weather to 80 degree weather for 3 days - headed to Cali for my baby shower! Its getting more and more real!

Sis I never got on with opk tests. The monitor worked perfectly. X

Sorry, I know it's been a while. I just feel so bad getting on here and not catching up with everyone and giving personal responses. Every time I do try, the computer heats up, crashes, and I loose everything! So frustrating. Can't post at all from the ipad, won't let me even log in for some reason. Sigh. But, I wanted to at least come by and let you know the genders of the twins!

We are having two BOYS! :wohoo::wohoo: :happydance::happydance:

Driving ~ Congrats on your birth! :happydance:

Wow congrats Mom :yipee:

Yay for AF Terri lets get this show on the road!!

AFM actually got a HIGH today wow maybe I get a temp rise before O I thought about that b4 cuz when I get PG we BD days after my rise :shrug:

Moni u r the best I will send u my info and can send u $$$ via PayPal!! Love all u girls always looking out for me :)

I had my baseline bloodwork and u/s this morning. 10 follicles on the left, and 12 on the right. Not bad...so I got the skinny on my fibroid. It's getting bigger (as in, now I can actually see it on the screen), but it is out of the way like my doctor said, so no reason to worry about it. And...there's only one. So...bloodwork results will come back tomorrow and I'll probably be back on BCP tomorrow as well. If it wasn't so windy I'd get the prescription filled now, but it can wait a few hours. I'm staying warm and inside. Even Fun hated going outside this morning. Brrrr...

PS. Radkat-Wishing you the best!! :hugs:

Congrats mom!

Yay for a good baseline Terri!

Just a quick post to let you all know that Penguin was born this morning at 4:52am. Got to do everything like we wanted, natural birth. All's well here. More details later.

Congrats Radkat! Can't wait to see pics! Hope you both are doing great

Congrats Radkat! Can't wait to see pics and hear about your birth story. So glad u had the experience you wanted!

Momof3 - Boys! Yay. Congratulations!!! :)

Terri - Happy that you're appt went well. How long will you be on BC for?

Congratulations Radkat!!! Can't wait for pics.

How was everyone's weekend? I found out some great news. My sister called me on Valentine's Day and told me that she's pregnant and due 4 days before me! She has 1 son who will be 9 in August so it was kind of a surprise but they're so excited. My nephew's wish every year on his birthday has been for a little brother. :) She's known since November but wanted to wait to make sure everything with me was OK and didn't want to steal my "spotlight" since I'm having my first. The funny thing is is that I HATE the spotlight :) but I do understand her holding off a bit because of all of the IVF stuff. But not this long!!! Anyway, I'm sooooooooo excited for another niece or nephew. I'm sure my mom's having a heart attack. She'll be coming up from SC when the babies are born and will be running around all over the place since we're delivering at different hospitals.

kfs1-That's awesome news and so considerate of your sister. Does she live near you? I'm really happy for you. Nieces and nephews are the best!!

I haven't heard back from the nurse yet about my schedule, but I'm sure I'll hear at some point today. Hopefully I won't have to stay on it for too long. fxfx. hee hee.

Momof3-Congratulations on the two boys. That is just what you wanted..see..all that time you were worried about moving to IUI/IVF and this was just the thing you needed. So happy it's all working out. :hugs:

Great news KFS1 how exciting!!

AFM still HIGH on this blasted thing I really think it has no clue :shrug:

:hi: ladies
so much good news here!

yay Radkat!! can't wait to see pics and hear your story!:happydance:

yay twinnie - how cool to be pg with your sister!!:happydance:

yay momof 3girls - you got just what you wanted - boys!! :happydance:

yay terri as you begin again- this is your cycle !!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics