%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Blues...Oh no! I'm really sorry as well. :hugs: I am so depressed.

Call the FS again and have them give you a blood test. Especially if it truly is a chemical/miscarriage and you want to get started with IUI next time around. they're going to have to monitor when your HCG is back to 0 or increasing (hopefully). I am not trying to be insensitive, but if you call, you at least know when to go forward with the next steps. You don't really want to take a month off when you're ready to forge ahead.

Well the FS didn't have much info just that my cyst has resolved itself and I'm going to O on my right side in 3 or 4 days I think she is crazy my temp went up this Am!!

She said I have a 16mm follie on my right ovary so it's days to O!! Ummm I've Od a 16mm follie and got PG so I'm not so sure on that!!

She also wants me to get the digital OPK cuz she swears I'm getting a false ++ on My OPKs ... We will see who's right in a few days I guess!! :shrug:

Sis-Your doctor can't know everything..you know your body better than she does, so hopefully you can catch that 16mm follicle.

I got a 6 month old foster dog on Monday named Fun. He had a broken leg and now he has implants to keep it in the correct position. Here's his picture! He is getting used to our schedule and even slept in the bedroom on his pillow last night. He only has to be crated during the day now. yay!

Blues- :hugs:

Attachments

• fun February 2015.jpg
    fun February 2015.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 3
Blues, still thinking of you.

Sis---I'm betting you know your body best and have Od. You going to get that digital monitor?

TERRI--So with the insurance funds available again, you will do the embryo testing out of pocket? How much did they charge for that again? Looks like that decision was made for you when your insurance coverage reset. Telling you, the planets have aligned!

Hi to everyone else 👋

Katie-The PGS testing is about $4000. The other ladies on the IVF thread said theirs was about $3000, so I'm planning for 4, hoping for 3. hee hee. Yes, that is still out of pocket, but my insurance offered an HSA (pre-tax) this year, and we can use those funds for genetic testing. I put the maximum in for 2015, which is $6500, so at least I'm using pre-tax money for the testing. Now if only AF would get here. I'm going to wait a few more days, and then I guess I'll take the Provera to force her to come around. :dohh:

Hi all! Sorry I have not written much lately, though i have been lurking while nursing :)

First, Blues, *hugs* I am sorry!! It is so heartbreaking to get that happy BFP and then get the bleeding... I agree with Terri, get the hcg tested. We started trying again right after my cp.

Terri, I am so glad for your new insurance! This is your year!

Hi everyone else.

So just a few words about DS's birth... The day before I was supposed to go in for an induction, we had another measurement and he was almost 9 lbs. We had a long discussion with the OB and given my previous "pelvic floor issues" from giving vaginal birth to a 8 8 baby he said that he would be Ok if I tried a vaginal birth but would lean more towards recommending a c-sec. Yeah, "pelvic floor issues" is a nice way to put "I did not have bladder control for 6 months after birth" and other stuff that is tmi. There was also risk for other complications. So we went in for a scheduled c-sec, and so glad that we did, as DS was 9 lbs 4 oz.

It was actually easier for me than the first birth. The dr. did all the work :) while I chatted with hubby, who provided commentary about what he was seeing behind the little curtain. Then, there was a loud cry and I got to see my lovely, strong and very pink son. I held him for a little while after they cleaned him up, and it was just so amazing. They brought him back to me about an hour later and he just latched onto my breast like a pro. DH said I was much more "with it" than after my first birth, and I was walking around in a day and walked out of the hospital with no problems on the third day. Recovery has also been much easier - at first the sutures hurt a little but within a few days I was basically pain free and now I am bouncing DS on my belly. So for me, the c-section was a great experience.

DH and I started talking the other night about how it would be nice to have a little girl, too... I always thought I would have two children, but now I wonder. But, trying to get pregnant at 42, probably closer to 43... I don't know if I have another attempt at TTC in me.

Oh Driving..I'm so glad everything turned out better than expected. Yay!!
I'm so happy for you and 9 lb 4 oz is quite large! Good thing you went for the c-section.

Got the Monitor it said LOW this Am we r still going to BD thru the weekend and just go w it!! ;)

Going to get my Friday the 13th Tatt tomorrow I just can't figure out location :juggle:

Happy almost Friday the 13th :)

Sis-Good luck on the BDing!
Terri-You are stronger than me. I would keep every foster! This new foster is just so adorable.
Driving-Congrats on the baby!! I can't wait to see a pic!

AFM-the bleeding and cramping lasted only 15 minutes. The cramps were really mild. I then I had blood only when I wiped after going to the bathroom. That lasted through wednesday with no other cramping or pain at all. I called the OB and they didn't seem concerned at all! Of course I am still freaking out. They have me waiting and seeing if the bleeding continues. So I am in limbo right now. But I am really concerned because when the bleeding started I was dripping blood into the toilet. I spoke with my mom, and apparently the same happened to her when she was pregnant with me. My sister also had the same thing happen. I am trying to keep hope up.

Driving! Thank u for sharing your birth story...so glad u are happy with your csection experience! And that definitely sounds like it was the right decision. 9 lbs!!! Oofta! And glad to hear the bf is going along so well. I have to give it to you bf Mommas. I could never do it but I have much respect for those who put in the commitment to bf. The idea of a little human clamping down on my nipples makes me woozy, but those are my own tmi issues. Lol! So, good for you! I say there's no harm in giving TTC another go if and when u are ready....I mean I think if the idea is bobbing around in your heads, you may regret not trying especially as we aren't getting any younger. Don't want to look back and say "we should have tried." Congrats again!

TERRI--Back the HSA truck up! You were able to put $6500 into your fund??? Wha??? We were only able to put $2500 in for this year...that was our max. Damn! Lucky you, girl! I agree this is your YEAR!

Sis--How do u like the digital monitor? It's expensive isn't it? I never got one because I heard so many ladies on here talking about how expensive they are. So, since it is still reading low, does that mean that you have already ovulated? Is that what it indicates? Will they do any blood tests to confirm? Sorry lots of questions!

AFM--Baby is doing well. He is as sweet as can be. As much as I wanted a boy, I wasn't sure how I'd connect with a little boy since all I know is having a little girl, but boy oh boy, there really is something special about a mother-son bond. That's not to take away from my relationship with my daughter, because that's so special too, but this little man stole my heart in a way that's just different! Maybe it's that I wanted him for so long or maybe because we are so used to having to take care of the males in our life (and Lord knows they need it!), and with girls, we relate to them as little mini me's that we raise in our image...I dunno. I'm just saying I had no idea how precious having a boy would be! Ok enough rambling for now. 😄

Blues--gosh I must have posted at the same time as you because I didn't see it until now. That is wonderful news! And let me say that although I know u are still worried, this sounds very promising! Cramping, as scary as it is, can also be totally normal. I swear I cramped so bad during first tri that I had to resort to Tylenol and heating pads much of the time and your cramping wasn't even that bad! And I swear when I first saw bright red blood I thought it was over for sure, but nope. The doctor explained that the cramping was pushing out the blood that we found out was there due to a hematoma where the baby had implanted and the wound essentially had not closed up fully. It is amazing how much you can spot and bleed and cramp from such a tiny little bean implanting. My doctor said they are only concerned when you are soaking a pad every hour. But I still recommend getting betas done if you can to put your mind at ease that your levels are where they should be and increasing accordingly. I'm HOH for you!! Such promising news!

All the shops around here do a Friday the 13th special Tatt for $13 w $7 Lucky tip so basically $20 for a predawn Tatt!! I have a friend that does them and he drew me a vintage key w 13 in the handle (they all have a 13 somewhere) Anyways getting some ink therapy it's been a long time and I need it!!
Also will be starting to finish my back piece for my Bday!! Sick of waiting to do it after Baby!
Plus he said it would hurt less w the extra cushion I have right now not to wait until I loose it :haha:

Hopefully Murphy law will kick in and I will be PG!! ;)

I didn't get the monitor just borrowed one but I hate them they never work for me but my New FS swears my Cheapies are wrong !!
Hello temps don't lie :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->