%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

radkat- congratulations! I can't wait to see pics of baby radkat!
Terri - your follicle count is great!
Kfs-you have an amazing and considerate sister.
Afm- i began to bleed again on Friday and its over. I miscarried. :cry::cry:

Oh Blues...so heartbreaking. It was such a great story. But...there will be another one in your very near future. I just know it. :hugs:

Wow a week from today I will be one Year shy of the BIG 40!! :nope:

Hoping so much I get the best present ever and w no help from the FS!! ;)

Sis-Did you get your Friday the 13th tattoo? Can we see it? I totally forgot it was Friday the 13th until someone mentioned it late in the day. And because we have one in February, we have another one in March.

Yes we do and I will be getting another Tatt and a Friend will be getting married going to be a crazy day and I have to take pics :haha:

Sorry haven't been on photobucket in awhile lol

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/Mobile%20Uploads/th_IMG_20150214_092049_zps96uo6ogn.jpg

Dont worry It's on my upper calf so totally PG!! Getting a Victorain Lock to match next month ;)

Ooh...I like it! Is the lock going to be nearby?

I started BCP last night..and have the day off work today because of the snow. It's not THAT bad outside, but we did have several inches and almost all schools are closed, so it's reasonable to have the day off...I mean, work from home. HA!!HA!! Enjoy your day, ladies.

So Sorry Blues :hugs:

Congratulations Radcat :happydance:

Love the Tat Sis, I have a couple but they have faded so much and just never got round to having them redone :wacko:

Finally got a PEAK this Am I'm so confused as my temps are saying I Od a long time ago!! :shrug:

Happy FAT Tuesday Ladies!! :juggle:

Started spotting this AM feels like AF WTF not sure what to do or think anymore!! :shrug:

U think especially since they said my peak was O day ummm that was yesterday can we say shortest cycle ever :nope:

Sorry, Sis- my cycle has been really confusing this time too, and that's with taking Clomid. I don't know if the Clomid isn't working again or there's still some post-mc weirdness going on. I've been spotting too on and off for the past few days.

It's way more than spotting now and has CM mixed w it and I have horrible cramps :nope:

Called the Dr all they said was call back tomorrow and let them know what's going on WTF!! :(

My nurse called today with two options for genetic testing. IviGen and Natera.

She asked if we wanted to do the overnight one (I remember ERose mentioning that one, but I can't remember which option she chose) and still do a fresh transfer, or send it away and do a frozen transfer the next cycle. She mentioned that the overnight one is like 300-400 dollars more, and at this point, I might as well get the verdict as soon as possible, but I'm unsure right now. We'll discuss again on Friday. :shrug:

Also, I asked about putting in one or two embryos if we find out they are healthy, and she wasn't sure of the answer. I would assume that if the embryos are good, we don't have to put three back in, but who knows...hopefully she'll talk to the doctor and have an idea of what we would put back should all be well.

My schedule is also coming on Friday, but I think the plan would be to start stimming on March 3, maybe? She mentioned the 3rd and the 10th, but I was more concerned with the PGS than my stim dates. More to come..

Sis...I guess all you can do is call back in the morning and maybe they can see you for an ultrasound.

Bleeding like a normal AF but w EWCM mixed in also the blood is super bright red u would think as long as I haven't had AF it would be really dark :shrug:

I will call in the Am only problem is my LO has been home w pink eye and now the opposite eye is Red :nope:

Sis-Did you end up calling the doctor? What did they say?

The nurse called me on Friday to discuss my genetic testing future, but I just let it go to voicemail. I didn't talk to my husband about it because he doesn't know/care, but now I'm wondering about the batch processing. The doctor told me that the price stays the same for 1 as for 8. So now I'm thinking that I should do a few fresh cycles to get the maximum number and then test them. Of course I want to do the overnight thing so that I can hopefully be prego sooner and get the answers right away, but say I send 2 off and they both come back as abnormal. Then I'm out $4k (if that's really the cost), and then I'll have to do another fresh cycle and another $4k for testing the next time. Making these types of decisions is so confusing/frustrating because none of it is in my control either way. So it's not like one way is better/worse/more cost effective, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->