%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Blues-that would be so awesome if this IUI works. Can you do several IUIs or you are moving straight to ivf? It worked for Momof3, so I know it can work for you too. Fxfx.

Terri - We will probably do two IUIs and then move on to IVF if we have to.

Triggered yesterday kinda afraid it was to soon but I got a peak my Cheapies was close oh well too late now!! :shrug:
Ivehad a horrible back ache on my right side strange since I thought I was Oing on the left
Maybe it's from the long torture session at the dentist :nope:

Sis, I'm sure you're fine because after you trigger, you still have ~36 hours before you ovulate, so fxfx.

Today is the day!! The doctor just called, and he laughed at me because I always tell him that he's freaking me out by calling. He sighs a lot, so it's always super stressful.

The results are in and there are still three. One is excellent, one is high and one is high-medium. So...based on my previous results, we're going to put all three back and pray it works. He said 'Hopefully I'll be calling you in two weeks to say congrats.' I agreed. Transfer is at 1pm today.

GL Terri!!! And have fun with FUN!!! :haha:

I'm now officially one day overdue. :wacko: Saw my OBGYN on Monday and I'm STILL at 1cm dilated, so basically no progress! She's sending me for an ultrasound today (so hopefully lil one is still doing okay in there!) and then a non-stress test on Tuesday and I see her again next Thursday - IF I'm still preggers then we'll have to start the process for inducing me. :shrug:

And now I'm in full-on old-wives-tale mode. After extensive research on google (cuz if you read it on the internet it MUST be true...) here is my "Let's get it started in here" plan: long slow walks with my feet wide apart to make room for baby to drop (aka waddling) which OH finds HILARIOUS, 3-4 cups of raspberry leaf tea per day, pineapple juice, kiwi, spicy foods, chocolate (okay - I just added that one for fun :winkwink: ), hot peppers, eggs, bananas, sitting on my exercise ball instead of the couch, long baths, and massage and :sex: with OH. I'm thinking about booking a professional massage with someone who really knows how to work the appropriate pressure points. (I'm a bit wary of acupuncture since I've never had it before - seems a bit reckless to suddenly start now). So my days are full of nonsense :haha: Anyways, sorry for the long post - hopefully some of you will find it amusing to picture me rushing through all these crazy things all day long. Wish me luck!!! :loopy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5CmwsrT0cY

Futuremom-Sorry you're still waiting around for your big day. My favorite is going on long walks while waddling. Are you really going to go outside and do that? I would be cracking up. A long walk, sure, but a long walk waddling is too funny. I've heard BD/spicy foods. I hope you don't have to wait another week. It seems tiring. Anyway...since you're close, best of luck and let us know how it all goes with your ultrasound and such.

Wow such a lot happening in here

Good luck ladies:happydance:

Future mum - you forgot nipple stimulation:haha::haha:

:hugs:

X

Future mom - hoping something works for you!!

Terri - I'm already waddling - especially on days like today with lower back pain.

Off to see the little one again.

future mom - I have heard sex, castor oil :)sick:) and walking... I have no idea if any of it really works... Good luck come on baby come on out!!

Terri!!!!!!! YOU ARE PUPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo:

Sis - Yay for trigger!! Good luck keep the :sex: going!!!

AFM: BCP stopped - :witch: is sorta here...?? seems like she is gone after 2 days :shrug::shrug: my poor uterus is as confused as my husband :rofl:
my Lap is scheduled for June 5th... :coffee: just waiting and waiting...

TERRI--Wonderful news, just wonderful! You've done your all and now it's time to wait. But 3 nice embies in there sounds promising! I can't remember the grades of your past transfers? And yes I do remember u talking about your coworker at the clinic. im certainly hoping you join him in sharing happy news with your coworkers. I just want this so bad for you...we all do!!

Future--LMAO! That is all 😄

Hi to all the other ladies!

Cody is three months old already. It's amazing how fast that flew by. I just went to visit a friend who had a newborn baby a week ago and it's almost hard to believe Cody was that little not all that long ago.

Next weekend I am going to an adoption party. My DDs preschool teacher has finally officially adopted two little boys that she has been a foster Parent to for almost 3 years. I am wondering what kind of a gift to bring? Has anybody had any experience with adoption parties or adoption gifts for older kids (4 and 5). I mean, when it's a baby you can just buy normal baby shower gifts but this is a different situation. If anyone has any ideas I would certainly appreciate it!

Thanks Katie!! I'm sure any kind of toys, clothes, giftcards would be appreciated. Adoption is super expensive so a giftcard to dinner or something might be awesome if she doesn't want to be inundated with toys and such.

I forgot to tell you this part about yesterday. For those that don't know, they ask you to make sure you have a full bladder prior to transfer so the doc can see everything a lot easier and put the embies in the right place. I had to go pee SO badly pretty much from 12:30 until 1:15 when the doctor finally came in.

As I waiting for the doctor to come in to do my transfer, i was looking around at everything trying to distract myself. Then I saw the fire exit plan and thought 'can you imagine having a fire/fire drill when you're ready for transfer? What do you do?' Then after the transfer, while waiting for the catheter to be checked, I asked the nurse, and she said 'I would leave. The patient may be on their own if they want to wait around for the catheter to be cleared, but I'm getting out.' HA!!HA!! I'm just thankful that no one pulled the fire alarm. Also, the doctor said that people have peed on him before. BWwwaaahahaa.. :haha: I could hardly laugh (or I would have been a statistic), but I sure felt like it.

Yay for being PUPO Terri!!! :yipee:

Well still no temp jump IDK what to think I Dont feel like I have Od yet but this new DR gives a smaller dose of HCG so maybe that's why also my back has been killing me since trigger!! :nope:
So ready to be done w the back pain and have a Embie of my own ;)

How much hcg did you get this time around? I think you'll o tomorrow. Woohoo!! I want you to have an embie too!

Sis - :happydance: that's a good temp spike :flower:

Terri - How are things? I'm getting excited for you - when will you know anything?:hugs:

AFM - I'm waiting for a temp spike/pos opk and then I'm off to get tested for NK Killer cells and have an endo scratch - hubby is not best pleased but what the hell after all I've been through - to have nothing at the end and to know I didn't at least give it one last shot???????

I'm sure he is out voted anyway - right ladies :haha:

Love to all the other ladies - don't stalk as much as I used to - so only really see the last few posts - I feel I had come to a standstill what with long cycles etc - but now I have hope again - please body don't let me down :blush:

:hugs:

X

Garfie-hi!! I'm in agreement with you that you have to try everything. I don't know muh about the nk cells but I hope all is well there. I have done the endo scratch and while it hurt, it was like three seconds of pain, so just be prepared. Who knew a little catheter could hurt so badly, but my results that cycle were better than before and I had a slight chemical (hcg=5) so it does help. C'mon + opk!
I get my results on the 14th so a few weeks away. :hugs: I'm happy to see you posting. <3

I think the HCG shot was only 6600 cuz it was a prefilled shot the other I use to do was 10000 !!
I think I Od a day early but my temps have been unreliable cuz my Sciatic is waking me up at nite :(

:sex: every day and DH took vitmans day and nite like A good boy! FXFX

Busy Bday weekend here Friday was my Nieces Sun is DH and Ds1s Ds had a Bro party lastnite and we r having a pool party tomorrow !! :boat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->