%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Well out of those 15, 8 were mature (as expected) and only three fertilized. Let's just hope those three keep growing. Eek.

Hi all!!

Terri, FX FX!! You only need one to work... I am sorry about your insurance, what happened?

Nessaw, yeah!! Keeping fingers crossed that this is your take home baby.

Future, you are getting close!

Hi everyone else

Back from a lovely week in PR. Both DSs did really well. Tired, though, as travel with baby is tiring.

In other news, DH has accepted a new job offer... Which means we'll have to move to sunny California this summer. His job will be near my company's headquarters so it won't be a problem for me - in fact, my evil boss has been wanting me to move to the headquarters for a while now. Except I'll be closer to her... but probably better for my career for now. In any case, DH has decided to leave his do-gooder nonprofit for now as he was recruited for his skills by a company that will pay him .... well, seriously much more, and even though CA will be much more expensive, I also won't be basically the main breadwinner any more, which makes me a little less stressed. Except I am more stressed because of the move. Ha!

Nessaw - Wow! Congrats on the BFP! So exciting!

Terri - Hooray for 3 embies. Huge GL and FX for you.

Wish - Your house/property looks so great. Enjoy all your space!

Driving - Glad PR was fun. Looks like we'll be crossing the country in opposite directions. We're moving from CA to Indiana at the end of May.

Sis - So nice to cover a less wanted tattoo. Looks great.

Katie - That's great that you found a gym with day care. I'm planning to start Mommy and me yoga with Penguin soon.

FutureMom- It's almost time! So exciting! No need to induce before 41 weeks unless your dr feels otherwise. I think acupuncture helped me, if you want to look into that.

Kfs- Plenty of time for the placenta to move.

Hi to everyone else!

AFM - Penguin is great and getting so big. We are moving in a couple months so there is a ton of things to do. I'm also starting an online class soon since I need a few more hours for my license in my new state. Ugh. So many details. Hope everyone is well.

Grow babies Grow!!! :)

AFM had my holistic Dr phone appointment today and well looks like my vitmans I've been taking r a lie and making me sick!! :nope:
My platelets r still high B12 and folicacid thru the roof so it's making me toxic nice huh!! :(

DH is going by their office to get me good ones so we will see

Oh and I got a high today FXFX

Oh no, Sis..that's really not good.
But in other news, your cover up tat looks amazing! I can't see the sad fairy, although I can't remember what it looked like to begin with, so it doesn't matter. As long as you're happy, and you should be!

Quick update from me..the doctor called EEK! He said 'I left a message on your cell, so you can listen to that....yourembryosalllookfine, bye.' He freaks me out!!
Two are 8 cell and one is 9 cell so they are right on track. Can I do this yet, :happydance: HA!!HA!!

Since I had three again I decided to cheap out and just go for the transfer. It's Wednesday at 1p. I'm ready and so glad I had the foresight to ask about taking meds after transfer so my body is also ready. Woop!

TERRI I saw your post in another thread about foregoing the testing and such. I fully agree. You have 3 growing embies that are on track. Pop 'em in and hope for thes best! I don't see the point in testing and spending the money either. I'm so damn excited for you!

I am adding all the good luck I can muster :bodyb::bodyb: Terri!!! How cool on April fools your PUPO with triplets!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I am calling :blue::blue::pink:

You guys are too much, but if I have triplets, it will be well deserved. HA!

So...I'm pretty sure I told you guys that a few months ago I saw my coworker in the fertility place. I am not sure if he saw me, but I definitely saw him. Well, I was talking to another coworker today and my coworker is like 'Do you remember, X? Well, he's having a baby!! And they asked me to be the godfather!' I am happy for the Godfather because he's a single dude smoking cigs and drinking coffee (not a whole lot going on), and I'm happy for the new dad, but UGH!! WHY WHY!! hee hee. My spirits were so high today and then this. My time will come. That's all I keep thinking (and it will be tomorrow).

In other news, Fun is coming back for 4-6 weeks. I'm more excited about that than my transfer, honestly. hee hee. What is wrong with me? :wacko:

Thanks for the good vibes all.

Congratulations Nessaw!
Woot three embies! So excited for you Terri!

Afm-nothing much going on as im waiting for cycle to start to begin IUI. I had to redo my blood work and my doctor was ecstatic with my results. My AmH is still high. My Fsh is 6 which she said was great. She said she is hopeful that the IUI will work because I got a positive in January. I really hope it does as i will have to pay for ivf out of pocket

Woo Hoo Ness!! I've been slacking on catching up here and I am ecstatic to see the great news!!

Terri - still good vibes!! This is it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->