%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Well, it looks like you made it through your busy, but I'm sure fun, weekend, Sis! Oh..I saw where you took 6k units of hcg. I always have to take 10k. One time I did a mix of hcg and lupron, but I think it was because my estrogen was either below a certain level or above. I can't remember now. Your chart is looking good too!

Not much going on here. I cooked a few things yesterday and hung out with my smelly foster dog. hee hee. I'm giving him a bath today because he REEKS! I guess we did a lot of running around on the weekend too, so he was sweating and such. Now that spring is here, it's time to get active! I just need this next week to FLY by.

Sis - I agree with Terri - you chart looks awesome!! HOH this is the cycle!!! wow it was birthday weekend for you - that happens for us in October... 3 birthdays in 4 days!!!

terri - I hear you about smelly dogs!!! I have two!!! but mine are so big - I hate giving them a bath!! (both golden retrievers) - praying for your little embies to snuggle in!!!

Nessaw - how you doing lady??? have you had a dr appt yet??? I am so excited for you!!!

Garfie - so good to hear from you and that you are moving forward - who cares what the negative nancy hubby says!! :rofl: good for you!!! I hope this is your cycle too!!

:hi: to the rest of our ladies...

AFM: ran a 1/2 marathon on Saturday - 13.1 miles in 2 hours and 12 minutes! I was sooooo happy with my time (10 min miles) - I didn't walk one time!!!
nothing to report on the TTC front - just having :sex: with my hubby whenever we want and not worrying about a thing! My Lap is scheduled for June 5th... so we shall see what the doc says when he gets in there and looks around - probably my ovaries flipping him off!! :rofl:
closing on our new house in 9 days!! we are excited - and I am nervous about consolidating two houses into one- but it will be so awesome when its done!!
Happy Resurrection Sunday everyone!! Hope you had an awesome weekend (not sure how you could've if you didn't run a half marathon- lol) !!

Wow Wish..that is a really great time! Woohoo...congrats to you. I hope you aren't too sore at this point. Negotiating stairs was always the hardest for me after a long race.

And I can't believe the closing is in 9 days. Eek!! Are you guys able to move in as soon as you close, or are the people renting back for a bit? The good news is that you don't have to rush to move everything from your house in to the new one, and you can move the stuff you want the most, and then trash the rest. HA!!HA!!

Thanks Terri! I am actually not that sore - I took a 20 minutes ice bath after I got home from the race... it sucks but it really cuts down on the soreness so I make myself do it!!

and we can move in right away - the seller said the moving van was coming on Saturday April 4th - so we should be good to go - unfortunately I have to work the weekend after we close and all the next week - so I don't have an opportunity to take off until the last week of April - that is when the majority of the big items (that we are keeping) will be moved...and yes I am going through things and deciding what is being kept or given away (to charity or family) - I am trying really hard to make this a low stress move... we shall see how I do!! :thumbup:
I guess I should get started huh??? :haha:

Hi guys. Am doing ok. Bit up and down. Got a little bit of nausea starting which is keeping me going. Seen the gp for midwife referral and been to the recurrent miscarriage consultant but all they did really was give another prescription for progesterone and aspirin. So just keeping taking those. Seeing the consultant again a week wednesday. Can't wait to get back to school and keep me mind off it!

Yes I SURVIVED the Bday weekend wish I could say the same for my 1/2 of the work bench I built , the rim on my DH Harley and the Kicker DHs Beans!!

Yea he was way :wine: and was showing off his Bike and popped the clutch and went into the cabinet :nope:
I wanted to kill him but his stupidity kicked him in his own Balls so Karma :rofl:

Hope I'm PG cuz his Unit might be broke!! :haha:

WOW - I'm way behind on this thread.

Sis - FX this month. I'll be stalking your chart. Looking good so far.

Future - Any news?!?!?

Wish - That house looks amazing. I'm super-excited for you. And congratulations on the half marathon! That time is amazing. It must feel great to BD just when you want to and not have to worry about timing or any of that. A nice break until after your lap in June maybe.

Garfie - How did the endo scratch go? Hope it wasn't too painful.

Nessaw - Glad to hear that all is OK. It sounds like school will be a great distraction for you! Hope these next few months fly by for you.

Driving - Congrats on the move! It sounds like it will be a good thing for you. When's it happening?

Rad - Glad to hear that you're doing well. Any new pics of the penguin?

Blues - I really hope the IUI works for you, too! It sounds like your doctor is very optimistic which is great!

Terri - Don't feel pressured to test early. Only a week to go until your beta!! :)

Nothing much to report. We started on the nursery this past week so I'm feeling pretty good about that. Just have to paint the trim and order the furniture and we'll be good to go. Also started to look at daycare centers which is no fun but I'll feel better if I can get a place locked down soon.

Big news...Moni sent me a message on words with friends that her water broke around 3:30 this afternoon. She thinks the baby is coming sooner rather than later and she'll be back to post once everything is done. She's about a month early and was planning on getting pregnancy pics on the 18th. I guess now they will be baby pics! :happydance:

Moni-When you check in OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I hope you have a easy quick labor!!!

Wish-Wow 9 days to go until you have your new home!!!

Nessaw-So glad everything is going well so far! I have high hopes this is the one for you!

Sis-Your chart looks amazing!

AFM-I start clomid tomorrow. I had dropped off my presciptions for clomid and ovidrel yesterday. They stated that they had to order it. I'm like ok fine. They also told me my insurance covered it. I had to pick up my ovidrel at the pharmacy and :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: the pharmacy messed up and never filled it because apparently my insurance doesn't cover it. But no one called me to see if I would pay cash. GRRR!!!! I had to sit and wait for an hour in order for it to get filled.

Anyways, I am trying to be hopeful that this is all we need but after 15 months of trying its hard to be.

Oh wowee, Moni's water broke?!!! Here I'm waiting for Future to pop and there goes Moni! Thank goodness a month early is okay he just will be a bitty! Thanks for sharing the news TERRI. Can't wait for your TWW to be over btw. 😉

Sis I'm dying laughing at the story of your DH plowing into the cabinets with his bike. Forget, "save the cabinets....save the tool!"!

Kfs1-- Just a word of advice on the daycare search as I've done it a bunch with moves and such. Go with your gut. All state licensed places will have the same requirements for everything...just go into the nurseries and get a feel for the staff and the environment. The one that feels right is the one to choose. I used to have checkilists and such but scrapped them because it all comes down to where you would feel comfortable leaving baby. The infant room school I chose with my DD was not the fanciest and I didn't like their older classrooms, but I loved their nursery and the teachers there were GOLD. I left that place once she moved out of the nursey and found a toddler class I liked better. It's really all about the teachers. I don't give a rats patoot about their credentials...do they love babies and have a nurturing heart? That's most important. The state guidelines will make sure they are following the standards anyway.

Wish--Okay, we need to evaluate this running thing. Anything that requires you to sit in ice for 20 minutes afterwards is bad news bears. I say "NO"! Lol. Also what do u mean by consolidate the two houses? did I miss something? Aren't u moving everything from your old house into the new one? Lap coming up soon girl! Are you nervous or excited?

NEESAW--Thinking of you and the little bean! Praying this is your sticky beanie!

Okay that's all I can remember off the top of my head without going back to read more! So I joined the rec center here in town and have been able to get my workout on again while their day care service watches Cody Boy. It feels soooooo good to really get in a good workout again. But since it's not my all-women's gym, where I was the youngest member (it was Curves, for the U.S. ladies), I have to pull my shiz together and not look like a bag lady when going to excercise. And that's probably not a bad thing. I finally gave in and bought new shoes to workout in because mine were still from 2009 when my DD was born! And my little old ladies at Curves had more in-style shoes than I did but I didn't care. Having to look like a respectable member of society is a bit more work, but it's good for me.

Cody continues to be the easiest baby ever. I so prepared myself for a difficult baby since my DD was easy, too, but he's even easier than she was. He's been sleeping through the night 8 pm to 7 am since his second month which is HIGHLY unusual. One of our first nights home from the hospital he stayed up all night and I was like, " Oh NOOO you don't SIR!" We kept him up as much as we could the following day which was rough but after that he got his days and nights a little more on track with just one nighttime feeding. And I'm not about scheduled feeding. I feed on demand. As my pediatrician said when he visited us in the hospital and I asked how much he should be eating (because I forgot since having my DD), he said "Feed him when he's hungry. He will let you know when he's done. We aren't about starving babies around here." When I get a chance to post a pic of Cody, you will see he's NOT starving for sure!

:happydance: Moni Moni Moni

Just to let you know mine was a month early and he was still 6lb 1oz:wacko:

:hugs:

X

Wow Moni :yipee: DS1 was 6wks early he had a stay in NICU but he just turned 18 on Sunday OMG that crazy to say!!

Boys r a Lil slower than girls so give him a Lil time if he needs it Momma!! :)

Blues - How's the clomid been going for you? That's so annoying about the ovidrel and the pharmacy. I'm always having issues with my pharmacy, too. Drives me NUTS.

Katie - Thanks so much for the daycare advice. I was talking to my good friend yesterday and she said the same thing. I mean, like you said, they all have to be licensed and all of that so I would think it just comes down to your gut and if you're lucky enough to have recommendations from other people. That's so great that Cody is such an easy baby. And good for you for joining the gym! My husband and I have truly been lazy and haven't been going but I can tell that he's starting to feel uncomfortable and unhappy about himself so I'm going to try to motivate us both to go. It's good for the both of us so no excuses!

Hi everyone else! Can't wait to hear some news about Moni.

Test was negative this AM so the trigger is gone FX it shows back up!! :)

Moni hope u and LO r Well!!

I was just looking at your chart Sis wondering when you were going to start testing. hee hee. I hope that line shows back up too. Yeah! for the trigger being gone. fxfx

Congrats, Moni!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Got a huge temp dump but I was up and down all nite DH gave me his cough/cold :nope:

It's still above the coverline. Still :ninja: over here.
I finally went for a run this morning since I have the day off for baseball. It felt SOOO great. I've been a lazy lima bean. And..it was even raining, so kudos to me. :haha:

I'm getting a hot tea and then finding my Os tshirt to wear. It's not as warm outside as it was predicted, and it's still overcast, but it'll be a great day regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->