%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Aww thanks Katie, really enjoying them :jo: How is your bundle of joy?

Neesaw..goodness I seemed to have missed your good news:dohh:...congratulations :happydance:

Katie-I was still super nervous for some reason even though my cheapie test this morning was STILL positive. hee hee. It just seems unreal.

So...the phlebotomist that I don't really like was there this morning. None of the others were early birds today. I don't like her because she has trouble getting to my small veins, and the others never have a problem. I told her today that we couldn't be messing around because it was such a big day. She didn't ask if I tested, so I didn't have to lie. I just said 'maybe I'll see you in a few days.' hee hee. My nurse was super happy when she called. I hope to talk to her tomorrow and get the scoop on additional appointments and stuff.

I go back on Thursday. Thanks everyone!

Amazing numbers, Terri! So fricking excited for you! :happydance:

Sis - Fx it's not AF coming in early.

Blues - hooray for your upcoming IUI.

Yay for Older mom!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM - I'm not sure if I talked about having to take extra grad school classes to get my license in IN, where I'll be moving in a few months. Anyway, I'm taking an online grad school class. I haven't been in school for 15 years, so it's a bit ofan adjustment. DH and I are trading off watching Penguin while the other one gets some work done. Thank god for DD being in preschool. I have 3 more classes after this! :wacko:

TERRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy!! What a great Beta!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more than happy.... ecstatic... stupendous.... wonderful.... awesome... wonkadoodle....

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::thumbup:
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::blue::blue::pink::dance::dance::dance:
:yipee::yipee::yipee:

What a great great great week for you!!!! perma smile this week!!!!

Terri Congrats Congrats Congrats!!! :headspin: :headspin:

AFM spotting all day so I'm sure it's a light CD1 w all the P I'm taking IDK why??!!! :shrug: :(

Sorry sis. Hugs.x

Afm scan today and we saw a heartbeat. Measuring a day ahead at 6+6 and she was pretty sure there was only one. Got another scan in 2 weeks so fx.

nessaw-Great news. I bet you're starting to feel a little more comfortable each day. :flower:

Sis-Oh no. I see the :witch: got you. I'm sorry. :hugs: What are you thinking this time around?

Idk what to do anymore Terri Honestly!! :nope:

Dr wants me to come in in the AM not sure why I know it's AF I'm not stupid guess she is :haha:

Congrats on a Good scan Neesaw!! :)

So sorry Sis! :hugs:

Terri, those are great numbers! I'll check in tomorrow for sure

Neesaw, that's fantastic! I know it's impossible to relax, but I really hope you are able to enjoy this pregnancy. Seeing a heartbeat is amazing!

Radkat, I can't even imagine taking classes with a new baby! :ninja: (I couldn't find a "SuperMom" smiley, so the ninja will have to do!) :rofl:

Blues, FX'd for you!

:happydance::happydance: OlderMom! So happy to hear that!

I haven't been on much lately- trying to get everything done here at the end of the academic year, especially before we go away for our wedding and honeymoon next week! And now OH has dislocated his shoulder so I'm doing more at home too! I've either just ovulated or will today and due to OH's shoulder we had to do insemination last night! We're doing to do it tonight and tomorrow too. We did get a BD session in on Monday, but it had been over a week from the last session, so not sure that sperm was great. I'll be packing both tampons and a HPT for the trip!

Only quickly catching up-

terri- so excited for you! Fx everything keeps progressing as it should!

neesaw- so glad to hear about your scan!

Blues-How did it go yesterday??

Next set of bloodwork today. I did another frer this morning, my last, and the pregnant line came up before the control line and it was darker. That really made me happy. The nurse is going to give me more Endometrin samples and I'll get to switch to two/day maybe next week. We'll see what today's numbers look like.

Fezzle-have a great time and enjoy the wedding. Sorry about your DHs shoulder but luckily you were able to do an insemination! How did you do it? Hee hee.

Radkat-good luck with your class. Hopefully it's not as cheesy and time consuming as my online classes were. So much reading and posting nonsensical stuff by certain days just to show you were 'engaged.' But, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

:wave: to everyone else!!

Nessaw - Congratulations on the great scan! Fx for your next scan. I hate how they make you wait so long in between!

Sis - I'm sorry that the witch showed. Huge bummer. :( Let us know what the doctor says if you decide to go in.

Rad - I took classes back when I first started working with NO kids and that was stressful. Good for you!

Fezzle - I can't believe your wedding is so close. You must be so excited! I hope you don't have to use the tampons on your trip!!! Fx for you.

Hi everyone else! Nothing to report here. Looking forward to the weekend. It's supposed to be sunny and in the 70's. ahhhhhh.

Second beta-check.

The phlebotomist that I liked was there today. I said initially 'Why weren't you here on Tuesday when I got my positive result?' She was like 'What? No one told me. Was it higher than before (the 5 that I had in December)? I'm so happy. I'm so happy. I'm so happy' and she started crying. So then I started crying. I said 'We have to wait until today's result and then we have to wait for the ultrasounds and stuff. Then we stopped sniffling. hee hee. fxfx

Yay TERRI just saw your second beta number! More than doubled!! I really think this is it. And nothing better than seeing that test line show up before control!

Wonderful news NEESAW seeing the heartbeat! And glad they r having u go back in two weeks again to monitor. :)

Radkat--Yuck! Going back to school sounds like my recurring nightmare. That's pretty much always the only nightmare I ever have… Finding out I have to go back to college because I was missing a few credits or what not. Hang in there girl and just knock this out and be done!

Sis--:(. Please report what the doctor says. I'm just wondering why it came so soo for u?

Fezzle--Woop Woop for wedding and honeymoon!! Of course post pics when u can and just enjoy the heck out of every moment. Where u honeymooning at?

Yup..I guess I went to lunch and forgot to report my news. My hcg has more than doubled. It was 539 on tuesday and now it's at 1170. I get to schedule my first ultrasound for next week!!!! I can't even believe it. I am still in complete shock. Today I am 5 weeks prego.

I also have to find a new OB because my current OBGYN only sees people until 12 weeks. Because I have been going to the fertility place, they keep me for 10 weeks, so why even go to my doctor for two weeks when I'm "high risk." Lots to do, lots to do.:happydance::happydance::yellow::yellow:

Yay Terri Great beta!!!! :yipee:

AFM well I got AF well no s£I+ just in case I didn't know wtf anywho I think my DR has no clue w me but she thinks I have Insulin issues even though my Gluclose came back OK
So I'm starting Metrformin today and trying Clomid instead for a change!! No trigger which I find Odd since I will have more Follies on Clomid I really don't want anymore Cyst but I guess she figures the Met will solve that IDK no P just a p check after O which worries me!! :shrug:
Guess she's not putting to much into this cycle and bettering on the next when my Met dose is up to full amount!!

So all of u on met how mad is it really I can deal w the weight loss but being laid up in bed sick not so much I'm a busy Bee!! :)
Just happy to be trying new things I guess so that's good!!

Terri-woohoo!!! This baby is here to stay
sis-i wonder what shortened your cycle.
fezzle-have a beautiful wedding and can't wait to see pics!

Vjean-i can't believe hes already 5 months old!

Afm- i am f@&/ing livid. my iui was canceled bc even though dh signed his medical records release forms in January, the nurse never requested the records so she never received a copy of his std panel. Which was clear btw. I had her do a 3-way call with dh and his primary and was told the results but she still canceled it. I can't explain how angry i am at her. I demanded a refund since i paid for the iui on Tuesday. We are working from home today so we were able to bd when i was supposed to have my iui. I told them that I need a new nurse bc I can't deal with her incompetence.

Terri - Congrats on awesome Beta#2!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::headspin::headspin::dance::dance:
Im excited to see one or two little beans in there!! You just never know!!!
I am still so happy for you!!! :hugs2:
how is your DH doing? is he saying anything or talking to your belly or anything like that??

Blues - Seriously what is that ladies name...give it to me now... I'm coming for a visit...
:bike::bike::bike::bike::toothpick::grr::grr::grr::grr::gun::gun::gun::gun:
I don't care that is totally unexcusable... I got your back and I got bail money - just tell me which way to go!!!
Seriously though - I am sorry that her stupidity cost your another IUI... I would really be pissed too...

Sis - I thought metformin was for PCOS? do you have PCOS? I am a little confused here... I hope this cycle will do the trick with a little clomid in there too!!
:hugs2:

Nessaw - I am happy for you too!!! A great scan how awesome!!! A christmas present for you and the hubby!!! yay!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
:xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas6::xmas6::xmas6::xmas16::xmas16::xmas16::xmas17::xmas17::xmas17::xmas17:
:xmas9::xmas9::xmas9::xmas7::xmas7::xmas7::xmas4::xmas4::xmas4::xmas4:

I was really stoked to see that Oldermom is having twins - I always wondered where she went so I am glad she is doing fantastic!! :happydance:

Yes Fezzle - cant believe your wedding is here already!! pictures please!!! or I can stalk your wedding journal!! hehe

:hi: Katie and kfs and all you other lovelies!!!

AFM: signed all our house papers yesterday! We officially own our first house together!!! YAY!!! :happydance::thumbup::happydance:
:laundry::dishes::shower::shower::mail::mail::hangwashing::hangwashing::hangwashing::plane:
The :witch: showed up 11 days after her last visit - so my cycles are totally screwed up... its hard not having even a hint of a BFP for 2+ years - and it doesn't look like one is in sight anytime soon... Just remembering to be thankful for the blessings I do have... because friends - there are SOOOO many!!!
Have a great weekend !! :hug:

Wish I asked the same thing she said its not just for PCOS it's to smooth out Ur insulin and to keep your hormones level cuz mine aren't obviously !!!

She said something about my AMH being 4.2 which is way high for my age so she wanted to try the metformin cuz the insulin issues can also cause MCs too!! :shrug:

Idk I'm down for anything it helps w weight loss which I need and it sways pink :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->