• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Terri- I loved Pretty Girls!!!
Sis- We are at a loss for names as well! We are keeping a list to keep track of girls names that we like. It's early still so no rush but it would be nice to call the baby something besides her!

I have lots and lots of GIRL names but having 2 boys I've kinda used the ones I liked there r a few so we shall see

I want a French Cajun name and they Ryan be a Lil weird sometimes :haha:
My Favs so far r Daxen (Dax for short)
Beaux but we had a cat a long time ago named this :shrug:
Tobias it's really a last name but I like the sound of it
Zayne or Zane but ds2 is against it he has a few friends w this name
Laken and Macon but we wanna stick to a L middle name u gotta yell the full name out so u know it rolls of the tounge when u r Mad!! ;)

Terri - Fertility Friend is NOT being very friendly. Keeps changing my crosshairs between the 12th day and the 17th. Frustrating!!! When did holiday parties turn into drinking fests?! My daughter is headed to one tonight and they will be staying at the hotel where the company is throwing it so that noone has to drive. SMH NM for Christmas sounds nice. Is it going to be warm there or is there a chance it will snow. I've only been in the summer so not sure what winter is like. Yeah, it's hard not to get pissy when you want some time to yourself but people keep bothering you. I just want some sanity down time please!! LOL

Sis - Good luck with names. I liked both Beaux and Tobias personally. I think we start out with names that just sound good together and then utilize them for the yelling/calling aspect when they are old enough to respond later LOL

AFM-Rolling with the punches and not feeling very good about this cycle. I think I'm just going to chalk it up to having fun 'practice' time with the hubby and try not to stress too much about it. I may be giving up on this journey. Not sure yet though. Just feeling kind of defeated right now. Sorry to be a downer.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Hi everyone. Sorry have been reading but not posting. Mini update here-6 days overdue with no sign of anything much happening as yet....

Good luck, neesaw! Do you have a definite name now?

nessaw-I can't believe you're almost a week overdue! Hope everything goes well this coming week. Are you planning to get induced? I think it's time.

Joy-It's ok..at least you still have crosshairs, so you still have a chance, and it's certainly better than your super short cycle and your super long cycle before that. I told another "friend" that some people have to keep trying. Checking in on this site is why I go to work every morning. HA!!HA!! So...don't give up.

Sis-I used to work with a guy named Tobias, and he was so cool. He had a twin brother (can't remember his name), but he was just like a hippy, fun, outgoing guy. I kind of like Zane too. Unusual, but reasonable. :)

I had a sweep today and induction booked in for Sunday if it doesn't start things off.

Happy Monday Ladies!!! :happydance:
ok probably shouldn't do happy dance smiley for Monday... but that's how I feel today

Nessaw - I cannot believe you are overdue!!! Come on little missy get on out here so we can meet you!!! Good luck Nessaw I hope she comes quickly and as painless as possible!!! Lots of people don't have a solid name till the baby gets here - so no pressure!!! :hugs:

Sis - your little man looks so cute!!! and I am no help with names. I am terrible at it!!! although Tobias does have a ring to it!!! GL

Joy - only you can decide to give up or not... but as Terri said - you do still have cross hairs :) keep your head up lady!!! you just never know!:flower:

Terri - I totally get your MIL and the way she always was talking to you (I think I remember you even saying something about that here) yes hotel is better (atleast it always is in my mind!!)

Blues - unbelievable about your Inlaws and their ideas about hispanic babies - I am sorry you are having to deal with this sort of thing... it sounds to me that you have done the perfect amount of defending your self and letting things roll... how can they not LOVE a little baby!!! they will I just know it...:hugs:

:hi: to everyone else out there!!

AFM: Ladies I have some news... you all know I am going to be a grandma...but take a look at this ultrasound... yep twins... due July 10th - two healthy heartbeats and all is well...
:help::loopy::wohoo::xmas9::xmas10::xmas12::xmas16::xmas17::xmas13::xmas7:

Can you believe this?????? no me either... I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and the merriest of Christmas'!!! much love to all of you (and no she hasn't announced this yet and its killing me not to talk about it!!)

Attachments

• twins.jpg
    twins.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 6
Congrats Wish WOW do twins even run in the Families?!?! :)

That is amazing!!! I like how Fezzle said 'double grandma!' hee hee. Congrats congrats!! That is such great news. When is she going to say something so you can breathe a sigh of relief and talk about it?? hee hee. <3 :happydance: :twinboys::twingirls: :oneofeach:

Nessaw- omg I can't believe that you are due already!!! Good luck!!!!
Joy- I'm so sorry about how you are feeling. Do what best for you but be sure to stick around we still care what is going on with you.
Wish-ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Twins!!!!!!!! That is so fantastic! I'm an identical twin! My twin had fraternal twins. I come from a long line of twins!!!
Afm-still exhausted all the time. I hope that eases up soon. So at my last appointment my dr asked if I wanted to take the test that gives you the odds of downs bc it apparently looks for high risk pregnancy factors as well. I have to give her an answer at my next appointment which is the 21st. From what I read the Panorama test is way more accurate so I don't see why I should do the test. All it will accomplish is stressing me out. On a happier note this is our list of girl names so far:
Olivia
Sasha
Nina

If I get pregnant again after this one, I'm skipping the NT screening and going straight to the Harmony test (which is like the Panorama test) first. With the NT screening, they use age as a base rate and go from there, so even if everything is fine with the NT measurement and blood tests, I'm likely to show up as high risk again- so I don't see the point (other than it's free the Harmony test is expensive!).

I just did the NT scan and Materniti21 test it is costly but it told me everything was normal and I didn't have to hear that % of a chance for downs!! HTH

Thanks Fezzle ans Sis. I am going to tell her that I don't want the test. In exciting news! I felt the baby last night for sure! I had been feeling weird sensations all week but was not sure if it was the baby but last night it was definitely the baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->