• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Congratulations Wish!! That is super news. I always wanted twins but they seem to skip a generation in my family and yes I'm on the skipped one. So happy for you and your DD.

Thank Blues. I'm feeling better now but I definitely was having a moment. Actually longer than a moment but I'll be ok. Just trying to not let things get to me. As for the names I like Olivia and Sasha the most. Tough choice but you've chosen good names so can't go wrong with any of them :winkwink:

AFM- Just hanging out in the tww, waiting to see what is going to happen this month. Fertility Friend has my O date as either the 9th or the 17th. I'm sticking with the 17th so I don't start looking for a BFP or stress about it. I'm hopeful but still trying to stay grounded. I do not want another 96 day wait to test my limits again. LOL Anyway, I'm kind of just resigned to "whatever happens, happens" sort of thinking right now. We shall see...

Joy your chart us starting to look quite interesting. Your temp rose! Im sending all the mojo your way!!!

Thanks Blues! I'm trying not to get my hopes up because the disappointment seems inevitable. Always with the plunging numbers and AF. sigh...waiting to test later this week.

Thanks Fezzle. I'm trying to be cautious about getting my hopes up. I'm going to try and wait a few more days before I test. I got a temp jump today but there is sickness going around so I don't know if it is because of that or what. Trying not to hope but it's hard to stay grounded. I don't want to be disappointed again.

Joy-fxfx. I couldn't wait to get to my computer today to check on your temperature. This is exciting!

FXFXFX Joy!!!

Here's my Lil guy w No name :shrug:

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_IMG_20151214_202431_zpsccdamfjz.jpg

Well it's a bust ladies :nope: I am very sick and I went ahead and did a test but it was negative. No AF yet but it's just a matter of time. :cry::cry:

Oh Joy...I'm not counting you out yet...no crying until that :witch: gets here. HOH HOH. hee hee.

Thanks everyone. Looks like FF changed my O date AGAIN!!! No shot this time though as BD was outside the new projected time frame. Very frustrating. I'll just have to look forward to the pics of everyone else who is pregnant. :wacko:

FF has no idea- I'd just keep testing unless AF comes since you don't really know the O date!

LOL I won't test again unless it's another week or so and still no AF. It's just too hard getting a negative staring back at you.

Terri-At least we can enjoy others having success right. You and I are in this together chica LOL

How are all you preggers ladies feeling by the way? Would love to hear what's happening with each of you Fezzle, Sis, Blues... anyone else I missed it was not intentional. Chalk it up to sick fuzzy brain ha ha

AFM-The whole house is sick now so I made a big batch of chicken and rice soup as well as a batch of Nature's Penicillin drink. This crap is just getting ridiculous. We don't get sick often so this is very unusual. Plus I'm working a lot so that's not helping. Almost 55 hours this week and I would so rather be at home by the fire. Nevermind that I want s'mores too hee hee

Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the weekend. We are almost there! :flower:

I'm doing ok- the only big complaint is heartburn. I have about a month before teaching starts again, so happy to relax more at home, even if I'm doing a lot of grading papers! I'm still going for the heartbeat checks twice a week- it seemed like it was going away, but then Monday it was back, so we're just continuing checks. The heartbeat is always strong with a good pace though despite the skipped beats so they don't seem concerned. I had my glucose tolerance test on Monday and haven't had the results from that yet, but I have a heartbeat appointment today, so I'm sure I'll find out then. I'm feeling lots of strong kicks throughout the day, so as long as that continues, I'm happy!

Oh Fezzle I hope that heartburn eventually subsides. That is definitely no fun at all. Hopefully it doesn't keep you from getting sleep. Let us know when you hear about the glucose test results. FX for good results. No matter if you hear the heartbeat every now and again, as long as they keep kicking that is reassurance in itself. I used to always prod my daughter a little to get her to move if she was still for too long. LOL Good luck at your appointment today! :flower:

The appointment went really well- no ectopic heartbeat today, though it wasn't there last week and then came back, so we're not sure if she's grown out of it or not. And- I passed my glucose test- woohoo! My next appointment is Monday which is my normal 28 week antenatal check.

So far, even with the ectopic heartbeat, nothing about my pregnancy has been "high risk", but they've put me down for a consultant-led birth (at the hospital delivery suite rather than the birth centre) because I'll be 40 at my due date. I still want to see if the birth suite is an option as long as they don't have to induce me since it's right next to the delivery suite if anything does happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->