• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Happy New Years everyone!!!

So today I went to the phone store because I cracked my screen and someone was testing out the portable speakers sold with the phones and they started playing Michael Jackson really loud and the baby just starting kicking me so hard and didn't stop until the song stopped. Once we got home, we tested it again, and so much movement with Michael Jackson. I just spent 3 hours testing to see what music she responds too. She likes DH's music way more than mine! She only liked Michael Jackson and one other song. Almost all of his music so much movement, with her apparent favorite is one band we both like (the black keys). It was so exciting that I kept tearing up!

That is too funny!!! Kaylee liked Lady Gaga's, "Poker Face." I thought for sure she'd be born waving glow sticks and wearing funky platforms!

Wishing you all many blessings in the New Year!!

Blues-That is too funny about baby girl. I'm a Michael Jackson fan myself so that is awesome.

So quiet here! How's everyone doing?

I was off for the holidays so I'm still adjusting to being back at work. Adeline has another cold but I guess that's just how it's going to be with her being in daycare during the winter, right? Other than that, just living life and trying to save for a house. We're in a rental still and it's just a little lake bungalow so we reaaallly need to watch our spending so we can buy within the next year or two. That said, we're going through yet another re-org where I work (just had one back in 2013) so I'm praying that I won't lose my job. I really hate working for a big corporation sometimes.

Here's a new pic of Adeline from Christmas. :)

Attachments

• IMG_8465.jpg
    IMG_8465.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1
Blues- that is so funny about her music preferences! We went to see Star Wars today and with the loud cinema sounds, there were definitely things that were keeping this one awake and active.

kfs- very cute picture! Hope the cold goes away soon!

My LO seems to be very active whenever we R out at a Busy restaurant he must love the hustle and bustle and the food he won't let me eat :haha:

Oh and when I stay up late he tends to be bouncy trying to get me to go to bed I guess ;)

Katie-I love Lady Gaga so I was sad that she ignored it lolol!
KFS-omg she is such a gorgeous baby. I just want to kiss her little face. I will be doing daycare as well, but what I am worried about are unvaccinated babies or children. We have a problem with whooping cough here and lots of parents have stopped vaccinating here for some idiotic reason.
Sis-lol your little one is trolling you!

Afm-the anatomy scan went great! Baby is confirmed as a girl and measuring a little ahead. Everything is growing as it should. I'm so relieved. It was hilarious though bc she would not stop moving so the scan took forever!

KFS1- She is adorable! I love the dress but especially that hair bow. Oh my goodness just too cute.

Sis-I sure hope you get to feeling good soon. And I second Terri's suggestion for a bump pic :winkwink:

Fezzle- Was Star Wars good? DH and I want to go see it but haven't made it there yet. I'm thinking a date night is in order for the weekend. How are you feeling these days?

I have a bump pic or lack there of in my journal I still get the comments that I don't look PG at All!!! I've been down in the dumps all week trying figure out a name a bring myself to pack up All my girly stuff so I've been hiding at home :nope:

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/th_20160101_120718_zps8sq8ordh.jpg

Joy- yes, I loved it! DH really liked it overall too. I'm starting to get uncomfortable after doing anything that requires any exertion, but on the other hand, I haven't been doing much, so overall ok! The heartburn has been bad, and now my boobs have started hurting again at random times. Hopefully that's my milk coming in! Today I feel like my bump is stretching out, which it probably is!

Thanks Fezzle! I so don't want to be disappointed because movie night can get expensive LOL Baby girl is stretching out looking for more room huh? It's getting a little crowded in there but she still has a little bit to go. Hopefully you don't get too uncomfortable though. Ugh to sore boobs. I had a hard time putting my arms down to my sides some days because just grazing them hurt. I'm just going to say milk it for all it's worth and don't over exert yourself. Once baby is here there will be no more lazy days. Glad that overall you are doing ok Not much longer to go!

Apparently she's gone sideways now so I guess that's what I felt when it felt like things were stretching out! She's been in that position before (transverse and facing down), but she's usually on my right side head up. She still has awhile to get head down though.

Sis-Your friend is right, you hardly have a bump, it seems. Thanks for sharing the picture. You'll figure out a name in good time. No stress..

Some days I feel tiny and some days I feel HUGE guess it just depends on Him!! :shrug:

Omg sis I'm so much bigger than you!!! You must be tall! I'm 5' and short torso. I'm no longer able to hide it.

Attachments

• IMG_20160108_202222.jpg
    IMG_20160108_202222.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta