%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Well my OPK is even lighter today so I'm not sure what to make of the CM :shrug:

DH has to go outta town for a few days so FX it take awhile for O!!

Sis - I LOVE that you were a cage dancer. We all have our past lives, huh? If anyone saw me dancing, they definitely wouldn't invite me to do it in front of people. Hope DH is around to catch that egg.

Terri - Your results sound fantastic. That must be such a relief.

Wish - Congrats on the half! And the commercial! That's awesome! I had a car that I loved like that, then some jerk pulled out in front of me and totaled it. I was :growlmad:.

Radkat-Why are you taking all that stuff? Just to try it out, or that's what you normally take? Yikes...It's hard enough for me to stick to my two prenatal vitamins. Eek!! hee hee.

Ha, Terri, sometimes I ask myself the same thing! If you really want to know, instead of that being a "you're crazy, lady" comment :haha: -

Here's why:
4g folic acid (for possible MTHFR gene, sometimes older ladies just have a harder time utilizing folic acid), baby aspirin (possible clotting issue, general improved blood flow to uterus, improved lining), B100 complex (this was initially to increase my LP, not sure if I need it for that anymore. It is good for mental/physical stress though. Hello, TTC anyone?), Omega 3 (I always take these. Good for heart, brain, mood.), Prenatal, CoQ10 (good for cellular/egg energy and egg development. Separating all those chromosomes is hard work!), ACV, probiotic (both of these are for an improved environment for sperm), EPO, vitamin C (both of these are for better CM. I rarely have much EWCM.), prog cream (just in case).

Whew. That is pretty crazy, but I kinda believe in everything, so unless it gets overwhelming, then I think I'll keep it up.

Hope everyone is doing well! :flower:

Thanks for the cheers on good follicles! I really wanted to know. I see all these vitamins and supplements being thrown around, but like I said, I can hardly take my prenatals so I don't want to take anything else unless I absolutely have to, so it's just interesting why/what people take and whether they take it because they really think it works or someone just suggested that they take it. take take give. hee hee.

B100-I think I probably need B1000. :rofl: HA!!HA!! Just kidding. I think I'm pretty chill about this whole thing, aside from it not happening as quickly as I would suspect. I really like reading about others more than thinking about myself. My nurse probably called my cell phone, even though I don't have it on during work hours. I keep writing that they can call me at work until 3:30 and then call my cell. I'm betting she called my cell and left a message. I guess I have 29 minutes to find out. :)

Well my beta for Today was 5 so I go for my Consult Tom and they will do a few more test and a scan!!

Just hoping O hold off until DH can get back home!!!

I hope your O date waits for hubs too, Sis. fxfx
What does 5 mean on a beta? I'm so clueless about all this stuff.

Hey ladies,

My doctor confirmed today that I had a miscarriage. HCG was at 467 on Saturday (which is normal for 5 weeks, not 14) and she wants me to keep going for bloodwork once a week until it drops back below 5. Went for ultrasound today but no results yet. Feeling pretty sad. And wondering what the ultrasound will show. :cry:

I'm sorry FutureMom :hugs: I know how hard it is even when u know the results!!

I've been :cry: a lot the past few days like I have Post-partum depression not good and NO Fun!! :nope:

Terri beta is just the HCG test they do so my HCG is down to 5 so I will get another test Tom so most likely I'LL be back to zero Tom or Wed!!! :(

Thanks for the explanation.

Future mom- huge :hugs: I'm sad for you today. I would not want to see the ultrasound but everyone is different. I hope you can get your hcg back down and try again in a few more weeks. :friends:

The nurse called my phone at lunchtime today but didn't leave a message. I'll try to get in touch with her tomorrow. I had to get to the grocery store after work and didn't want to stay on the phone. One day isn't going to change anything at this stage of the game. I may even call her as soon as I get in. She was there at 6:45 today. I have a private lab where I can talk but once others get to work the lab is shared.

Thank you ladies for the warm welcome back!

Terri, now you made me tear with the story about your wedding. And YES, we do need to hear the audio file from your wedding. Hillbilly laughs in it are a bonus! Glad to hear you moved forward with more testing and DH is going to get his SA, as well. Way to not drag your feet about this stuff, and just get 'Er done! And 12 follies is great!! Especially on no Meds to increase them. Heck, when I was in my 20's and did that egg donation, I was on meds to increase the number of follicles and still only had 11, so WOWIE!!

Future Mom--I'm so very sorry. I know you already knew the outcome but its kind of like more salt in the wound having it confirmed. I just hope the time will pass quickly for you to get back to feeling okay and more like your old self. Hugs to you.

Wish, 350+ miles? Gadzooks!! But if it works and it's paid for it to keeper! And I'm sorry to hear about one of your tubes being blocked, but as I'm sure you have read elsewhere, eggs can apparently jumped from tube to tube or something to that effect. So even though it sounds disheartening, I think there's still a lot of promise for you!

Kfs1--Doll, you just remember when you are up to your eye holes in diapers...and those said eye holes aren't shut long enough to even accumulate crusties from your lack of sleep, to remember how precious that time is! Because you shall forget. And you WILL be in that position to forget. Hopefully, rather soon!

Moni--Best wishes for this I UI! You prayed for all of us here and I know that we prayed for you in return since your trip, but here's sending up more prayers! Were you born in 1977? I feel like I asked you this before but have forgotten!

Sis--Glad to see your levels are dropping (in a sad way though, you know?). But happy to hear you are positive about trying again and are gearing up to O. Sorry about DHs response about the mc but that's just men. Give it a little time and you'll get him back on board. Especially if you tell him that there's no more "boarding" in his future unless he's willing to move forward again with TTC. :p. Also, it's funny you mentioned about the cage dancing (you go girl!) and doing promos because my best friend did that in college and I remember one time Charles Barkley hit on her and he was married. For shame!

Yeah, I haven't seen under 100 lbs pounds on the scale since I was just sprouting boobs. And considering I recently ate my way through Nevada and Arizona during my travels, I yelped when I got on the scale at the gym and saw I'd gained 6 pounds. Gaw!

I was pleased when I got home and realized my hubby had been doing a better job of taking his vitamins than I was. He said to me today, "Um, don't you think 10 pills a day is excessive?" And I told him once he knocks me up for good, he could go back down to 2 pills. So there!

Hi to everyone else!

If anyone wants to hear my 15 minute wedding ceremony, send me your email addy in a private message and I'll email it. I tried saving it as .mp4, and importing it as a regular attachment and it just wouldn't work. I'm not going to be upset if you don't want to listen to it either, but it's pretty funny. There is a little Joe Cocker/tears/laughter/football/my silly father acting crazy/the pastor singing/music for cage dancing, etc...-all in 15 minutes! But wait...you'll also get an email from me!

Futuremom - so sorry.

Katie - yep, I was born in 1977 and thanks.

So I tested the trigger yesterday and have confirmed that my tests do work...I am saving it this time to compare to my test(s?) next week. My friend who is pregnant sent me all of her left over wondfos so I will prob continue to test out the trigger and then we'll see what next week brings. Official testing date is Easter....

fxfx Moni for an Easter surprise! That's great that your friend gave you her tests. Someone on the TWW board gave me her lucky FRER when she came to Bmore to visit (the other test in her 2 box set). I'm saving that one, so that it's lucky for me too. hee hee.

Well ladies want to say a quick :hi: B4 I run like a Mad women today gotta go to the FS for my Consult then to meet Ds2 class for a field trip then to the plant store to get my plants for my angels and to get Ds1 from school!!

He will prob get his Lil Bro since I'll be planting and :cry: I'm sure crazy how much better I feel w HCG in my body!! :(

FYI OPK looks pretty +++++ today hope they do a scan!!

Hope everyone has a Great day!!

Sis - you are one busy lady!! Good luck today at the FS:flower:

Terri - i love your laugh!!! it sounds just like I thought it would!!! Your dad sounds awesome too... I love weddings...

moni - what a great Easter gift that would be! my FX for you!:hugs:

Katie - thanks for the encouragement - my hubby has been taking his vitamins too - he can't wait to stop either!!! come on BFP for both of us...

future mom - I am so sorry :flower::hugs: I know that you knew already - but getting the official word - just sucks and makes it real...

AFM: I am thinking I am coming down with something... I am having horrible dizzy spells... I made a dr appt today - something is just off... of course major EWCM today... looks like the sickness during :sex: time has found me!!
I hope everyone else is having a great day!!:hugs:

Thanks Wish!! Glad you liked it.

Ok...so I know I'm supposed to be relaxed about this, but I told hubs last week that he needed to call them and see if they take appointments or how it all works for his SA. Remember, he planned to just show up last Friday after he took his car to the shop, but didn't get his car back in time? Well, he called today to let them know he planned to come in on Wed or Thursday and they said the earliest appointment is either 4/14 or 4/17. He took the 4/14 appointment and said "I guess we can't have a party for our 6 month anniversary (the 12th)." I told him that I will let him know because that is my fertile week and I don't really want to miss out. He may just have to schedule it for the week of the 21st. That would make me feel better. The center can't help me this cycle anyway. What do you guys think? Wait until the 21st?

PROBLEM SOLVED-He made an appointment closer to his work for 4/22. Yay!! hee hee.

I've never heard of needing an Apt for a SA my DH goes when he can as long as the tech is there it AOk!!! :shrug:

But yea I wouldn't want to mesh w my fertile week!!

AFM went for my consult that turned into a U/S and then a SonoHystogram so that was FUN :nope:
I got the all clear but he told me to use protection for a month for a stupid reason I think cuz the batch of Eggs can be bad!! :shrug:
He said u make new eggs every 3 mos so I could still be on the same batch of Eggs so wait a month OK if I wait a month couldn't I still be on those Eggs???

Its not like we get PG easy so whatever Happens happens I say!!

Oh and I have a 21mm follie or Cyst on my Left Ovary I say Follie due to my OPK today!! :)

Sis, you crack me up. C'mon follie! Is the left side the girl side? I can't remember what you told us before. Wait one second...I thought we were born with all the eggs we were going to have, so how can there be bad batches and good batches, and why three months? I'm with you...go for the gusto.

Well, who knows about that place and the appointments, but hubs said he had to make an appointment so he did. All I know is that it's made, and it's not interrupting my very special week. hee hee.

The lady on the TTC>35 that's upset made me upset. She got botox, and now her doctor is telling her to wait 3 months before TTC. I did a simple search and it said that because botox is a localized injection, it shouldn't have any affect on TTC. Now, we all know that botox is pretty new and who knows if there are any long term effects, but would you stop TTC for three months if you got botox without taking TTC into consideration and then your doctor said to stop. Why 3 months, why not wait a year or until your eyebrows sag back down? :haha: I guess I think that people do all sorts of things and still turn up pregnant, so if getting botox is part of living your life, you shouldn't stop trying, especially at our "mature" age? :shrug:

Atty/garfie/felcity/ERose-I've been thinking about you. What are you guys doing? :kiss:

That's what I'm saying at this point I believe my Psychic more than my Dr and she said April so I'm NOT skipping April!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->