%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

Katie-Like they say, drink 'til it's pink. I don't think you and your girlfriend are going to get smashed, are you? hee hee. I think it may be too early to detect anything, so go, have a few glasses of wine, and save your money. Enjoy those two glasses though!

Kayotic-Thanks for that note. I will see how it works and go from there. At this point, there is not much I can do.

kfs1-I am so freaking excited that you win the temperature contest again. How are you feeling? I can't recall your testing date on the May thread..oh wait..you're probably on the April thread that has been abandoned by our leader (shhh).

Oldermom-Hi!!! How are you doing these days?

Ha - you're silly, Terri. Not really feeling much over here. Had some slight cramping yesterday but I always get that before my AF so... I guess I should test early tomorrow just to be on the safe side before the party, huh? You're right about the April thread -where's Galvan at? :)

W my experience the FRER work the best and fastest I got my BFP at 8-9DPO last time!!! GL but don't be discouraged Urs may come later!!!

AFM AF showed her ugly face full force this Am not sure what the ++ OPK was all about but oh well !!!

Happy Friday!!!

W my experience the FRER work the best and fastest I got my BFP at 8-9DPO last time!!! GL but don't be discouraged Urs may come later!!!

AFM AF showed her ugly face full force this Am not sure what the ++ OPK was all about but oh well !!!

Happy Friday!!!

Oh, I'm sorry Sis..I guess when you had your temperature drop, it really was a sign that the witch had found her stick. :hugs: How is Pibbles doing? Keeping you company during the days?

kfs1-I remember her last post, but I think she just said that she wasn't going to be participating in May. That was when she exited stage right. I think there may be 4 people left to test but not listed. Yeah, test early tomorrow. :) :dust: fxfxfx

Oh, and just an FYI, my doctor said that he did not get lab results from my work nurse. I am never going to her again. I got the results from her assistant this morning and my prolactin with a one day absence of caffeine and...wait for it....nipple stimulation :)haha:) was 12.2. The last time I had 28.4, which was slightly elevated. Good to know my pituitary gland is working fine. The levels listed on my report say normal, non-pregnant woman should be between 3-30.

Happy Friday!!!

I want to add that while I got a positive FRER at 10DPO, I was getting positive dollar store tests ar 8 and 9. In fact at 9DPO, my FRER was so very negative I couldnt believe the dollar store test was positive.
At 11 DPO my beta was 9, so it had to be 4.5-ish when I got the positive.

Oh, I'm sorry Sis..I guess when you had your temperature drop, it really was a sign that the witch had found her stick. :hugs: How is Pibbles doing? Keeping you company during the days?

kfs1-I remember her last post, but I think she just said that she wasn't going to be participating in May. That was when she exited stage right. I think there may be 4 people left to test but not listed. Yeah, test early tomorrow. :) :dust: fxfxfx

Oh, and just an FYI, my doctor said that he did not get lab results from my work nurse. I am never going to her again. I got the results from her assistant this morning and my prolactin with a one day absence of caffeine and...wait for it....nipple stimulation :)haha:) was 12.2. The last time I had 28.4, which was slightly elevated. Good to know my pituitary gland is working fine. The levels listed on my report say normal, non-pregnant woman should be between 3-30.

Terri - glad your prolactin's normal - now you can resume with your regular nipple stimulating activities. :)

Morning ladies! I don't have much time. I took off work today, and I've scheduled a full 5-hour day at the spa with a girlfriend of mine, complete w/ a Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage, a Himalayan Salt Scrub, a chocolate chemical peel facial, and a deluxe mani/pedi! Lunch is included, and wine/champagne are free. I'll be drinking some wine but probably partaking a lot in the cucumber water, as this whole thing is part of my body/mind/spirit thing. I want to feel centered, balanced, and healthy (physically AND mentally) when I go back to the RE on Mon. We really decided to splurge big time today, but it'll be well worth it. The best thing is, this is one of my best friends who knows everything I've been through TTC, so I can talk openly w/ her about it, which will also feel good.

My ovidrel showed up yesterday packaged in a big thick styrofoam cooler looking thing. DH was like, "What the hell, were you needing a kidney or something??" Ha! They had it packaged w/ three of those frozen packs in an insulated bag, and the styrofoam cooler looked almost (but not quite) large enough to contain an organ. Anyway, the ovidrel is now sitting in my fridge waiting for instructions on when to use.

Have a great day ladies! I'll catch up later and comment on everyone's posts after my spa day! I'm running late already, so as you can see, I def need to get some balance! Hehehe.:flower:

Have a great time at the spa ERose!

I have to call the nurse when AF shows up and then I'm right behind you getting a whole cooler of stuff. It looks like they even give you a red, biohazard sharps disposal container. We have tons of those at my work, so it's not scary to me, but if you're not used to it, it's like wow, this is serious...hee hee. I guess it's best to have those hormones contained.

Hi Ladies

I'm still here and still NO results:growlmad: my story:-

I was told after I had the blood test that it would be okay to phone the main gynae ward in town - I have been there far to many times for DNC etc etc! (I live in a small village).

So I phoned last night and had to wait for a call back - the sister in charge called me back and said I don't have any details on you who requested the bloods? - I told her my Dr so she said sorry as I'm not under them (EPAU) that only my Dr would have the results - What a load of B@@@@@@S I know from previous times that it goes on a central data base and then gets sent where ever it needs to go.

Fast forward to this morning - I pop into my Drs to pick up a prescription (I have a slight water infection:wacko:) so whilst I am there I ask about my results - sorry not back yet - try again lunch time.

Phoned lunch time - sorry not back yet - most results don't come back until 2.00pm.:growlmad:

Phoned again after 2.00pm er there seems to a problem we have had all the bloods for today and yours is not amongst them:cry:

Typical looks like they have lost them again!!!!!!!!!

Got a phone call about 3ish the head receptionist thought I deserved an explanation - too right:growlmad:

What happens the blood is taken from the local hospital and each sample has a different barcode on it - except that the two bloods I have had taken recently had the same barcode on it - stupid Dr probably the same one who said 160 was low - okay so how does this help me - well your sample may have been disposed of :saywhat: can you leave it with me and I will see if I can phone the main hospital and see if your sample is maybe in the query box.

Do I have a choice - so now I have convinced myself the sample has been disposed of and working out a schedule so I can get to the hospital next week - bearing in mind kids/work I don't drive etc.:wacko:

The head receptionist phoned me back - THEY FOUND IT - NOT TESTED - NOT DISPOSED OF!:happydance: so now the next step is to have it tested (this afternoon) then the main hospital gets in touch with my village hospital who gets in touch with my Dr and FINALLY I get my results hopefully - so for now I wait :coffee::coffee::coffee:

:hugs:

X

What a nightmare! I hope they had it stored properly so your results don't come out wonky. But I'm relieved that you weren't crying in your beer somewhere because of bad results...just missing results. So now do you think you'll have them by Monday? I don't know how long it takes to go through all those people/places.

Did you step away from the thermometer? hee hee.

Terri - Should be this evening sometime before 6.00pm UK time:wacko:

Did I step away :blush:

:hugs:

X

Well ladies more to my Drama I thought AF showed this AM had cramps and med Flow but a few hrs later and now even after a run spotting!!! :shrug:

Took another OPK cuz I'm crazy and it's even darker than yesterday I didn't temp this Am cuz I got AF or so I thought!! WTF
Guess I'll stop the P for now and hope for the best maybe I can get a temp Tom!! :nope:

Erose have a nice relaxing day sounds super nice !!!! :)

Garfie I would be Livid I mean Crazy Cajun up in there!!
Hope u get those numbers soon and they r superb!!!

:flower::hugs: Garfie - you hang in there - things may be ok - as screwy as it was to get the blood even tested... who knows. I know you are sad because it didn't double...but I am holding out hope that one of those two numbers is wrong... and all is going to be fine. :hug: what's next??

Sis - your cycle is completely bonkers. :wacko: I am sure the stress with the DH is not helping things either... I am sorry... :hugs:

Erose - so jealous about your spa day!!! and whoa on the medical containers... people in your neighborhood are gonna think you are stealing organs or something :haha:

Terri - yes fire the nurse at work!! and good job on restraining your on the "nipple stimulation" so your test was accurate!!! All your numbers sound awesome!!! you should have a BFP in no time!!! :happydance:

:hi: and happy Friday to everyone else!!!

AFM: AF is raging here - sometimes I swear I'm bleeding to death... :growlmad:
DH had appointment with urologist this morning. The urologist was baffled at how his sperm count dropped so drastically... he is going to put him on a two week dose of antibiotics and then we are doing another SA in June...they drew blood to test his hormones and the dr said it may very well have just been a fluke... and listen to this... he did the physical exam... and when he was done he told him that his testicles were above average size... I think DH was walking a little taller when we left :rofl: anyway - the urologist says physically everything is A+ and his first SA was A+ - so he has no idea why the change... and he said the morphology was not something to be concerned about... even at 0%... so we :coffee:

I am leaving tomorrow for North Carolina... I sure hope I can get some walks on the beach in!!!

Katie - I agree, a glass or two of wine will be fine.

Terri - Glad the prolactin levels are good.

ERose - Your spa day sounds wonderful. I'm jealous. Hooray for the box of goodies. Nice to be trying the next step.

Wish - Glad DH's dr is helpful and just so many jokes about the "above average size".

Garfie - I'm sorry the results weren't what you were hoping. Hang on until the ultrasound. That tells you more.

Garfie so sorry those numbers didn't double but they r still Up keep Hope!! :hugs:

Erose my shots never came refrigerated but my P does cuz it can melt and I have a freezer full of those darn ice packs!!!! :haha:

Wish I think UR DH has a Varicocele My hubs has Big Bits too I think it allows more room for twisting and causing issues!!
I told u antibiotics was a good idea glad u r feeling better about things!!

Radkat looks like u R about to O GL!!!

garfie-I agree with the others...wait for the scan, and I don't think your number is that bad...maybe your bean is just a little shy. :hugs: It'll be ok.

Wish-Wait...your DH's SA the first time was A+ and now it's like F-. Something is definitely going on. I would make sure he takes his antibiotics while you're away. Are you going to be with him when he goes back in June? You need to be there to hear what the doctor says because your OH will just be listening for the part about the larger testicles. HA!!HA!! that is funny. Thanks for the cheerleading.

Sis-Go get a real test, and see what it says! What are you waiting for?? :winkwink:

The pharmacy that is associated with SGF just called asking if I was ready to order my organ. HA!!HA!! I told them that I wasn't quite ready yet, and I would call back when I am. They will overnight my stuff, so there's no rush right now to order it. I may not need it. :juggle: Don't let my chart fool you. hee hee. I don't have to start taking the Clomid until day 3, so I can call on Day 1 and it'll get to me in time because I think the paper said to take it at night.

I took one WED surely it would have shown something B4 a OPK!!! :shrug:

I think maybe I didn't O cuz of the Cyst from the baby still on the left side and I'm trying to O again!!

But most Likely my cycle is just whacked out from the MC!! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->