%% OLDIES But GOODIES %%

kfs1-Nice job on getting an appointment quickly. I'd just right down some questions as far as how much is it going to cost, what is their success rate for someone in your situation, how many chances will you get with IUI/IVF (if you're interested in that), what your other options are, etc...That's the kind of stuff I asked, but you know, I'm a super nerd and always ask questions. The more I know, the more comfortable I feel.

moni-Can you go in on Thursday so that you still have your current insurance? That's close to the end of the week! That sucks that you may have another cyst. Have you thought about switching to Femara? That's one thing that is scaring me about Clomid.

Sis-Glad you and DH are friends enough to BD. HA!!HA!! Have you been walking/swimming and getting your exercise in?

:coffee:

Congrats katie. That second test looks darker to me.

Garfie glad the scan was good. Hoping the nos go up up up!

Hi to all.x

Smiles - That pic is just great. That's a framer for sure. :baby:

Katie - So happy for you! I second that you shouldn't worry about posting good news. Even when I was getting bad news, I still like to hear that others are getting good news. We all know that we've all been trying for awhile so that makes it easier to take than the news of the person who took "literally seconds" (was that OlderMom's quote?) to get preggo.

Garfie - Your US news is great. I'm sure the betas will show a jump. :thumbup:

Kfs - Good job on getting your appt. I feel like every month I'm hopeful and put things off, then when AF comes, I have a lot to do for next cycle.

Sis - I hope your thyroid isn't thrown off. What a pain. Hooray for BD!

Terri - Mmmm polenta. Doubt it made up for the crazy temps. :wacko:

LeeAnn - It looks like your haven't O'd yet. Not sure on the meds question. Hang in there, sweetie.

Hi to Moni, Fezzle and Nessaw and all the other ladies!

AFM - Still sitting here waiting to O. Not sure what's going on, hoping it's not an anovulatory cycle. We've been BD EOD just in case. I also feel annoyed with a Catch 22 of OPK/fertile week... I'm supposed to drink lots of water for better fertile mucus, but I'm supposed to have 3-4 hour holds for the OPKs. So I always feel like my urine is watered down, except in the morning, when you're not supposed to do OPKs. :dohh: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Smiles, such a precious pic, and I had to laugh out loud at the "talk to the hand" comment! LOVED that!

Terri, your polenta sounds de-lish! Sometimes I wish you could come cook for me, LOL! Sorry for the wonky chart you're having. But hey, AF may not come at all! And wouldnt that be a pleasant surprise!?

Um, miss Katie... I think that line you posted at 12dpo was def darker than the other one! Or at least it looked like it to me! I bet in two days, at 14dpo, you'll have a really great line. I think this is it for you, Hun!! :happydance: I'm gonna go ahead and say CONGRATS!

Garfie, I'm so glad you had a good scan. :) So, have you gotten your hcg results?? I can't wait to hear that lovely nice high number. ;)

kfs, when we did my DH's SA, my OB thought that any of the labs would do it, but I called the main labs around here, and they didn't do SAs at all. I ended up calling my OB's office back and asking them what I was supposed to do, and the nurse said sometimes the Drs just forget these things, lol. So she ended up sending us to an RE's office (Center for Reproductive Medicine) right behind their own office. So that's where he had his done. And that's where I ended up going for my own RE as well, so it was nice they already had his results on file. :)

Moni, its good to know there are others who have ovaries like mine that are just ready to spit that egg out asap. LOL I feel like I am constantly reminding them of my early ovulation too. They're so fixed on the timing of the drugs themselves, that they seem to forget sometimes that our bodies may not necessarily cooperate every time. So it was just making me really nervous. But since I didnt have a temp rise or pos OPK this morning, I guess I am still on track.

My appt went fine this morning. She wasn't telling me how many follies and what sizes, etc. She just found the dominant follie on my left ovary and said it was over 20mm and that it was probably the one that would release the egg. Anyway, she said it was ready, and they want me to trigger tonight between 6-8pm. Then IUI will be on Wed. The nurse is supposed to call me sometime this afternoon to confirm and schedule everything. I also had blood drawn again. Its a re-check of my prolactin, and then whatever the other is that they check that day.

Garfie, :hugs: I'm so sorry! I feel like we are saying this so much on this board lately, it just isn't fair. I really had hoped to hear better news from you.

Oh no!!! Garfie, I am so sorry....:hugs: I was really hoping this was the one too.. :cry:

moni-Can you go in on Thursday so that you still have your current insurance? That's close to the end of the week! That sucks that you may have another cyst. Have you thought about switching to Femara? That's one thing that is scaring me about Clomid.

:coffee:

New insurance starts Thursday. Not a big deal though. I am off the meds now anyway. IVF uses injectables not clomid, so I won't be taking it again, but this is one reason I wanted to wait - to clear it all out of my body.

Garfie :hugs:

I am so behind, sorry.
I have been having a lot of pain. I had an US Wednesday to check for cysts, and there were none.
I was still having pretty bad pain and went back today for another.

A very small cyst, saw a gestational and yolk sac, which was unexpected.
I do, however have a hernia.

Thanks again for the support ladies. Rad - I know EXACTLY what you mean about waiting until AF shows, which is why I'm on a MISSION today.

1. FE appt Wednesday. All paps & bloods are already en route to the office. I will speak to her about my husband's SA since I can't get a clear answer from my doctor. Sounds very similar to your situation eRose - thanks for that info. If we can't fit it in before I O, he can do it in the TWW.
2. Ordered some pre-seed (since my EWCM hasn't been so great since my MC)
3. Contacted a local acupuncuturist who specializes in fertility (although I want to speak to the FE before beginning this).

garfie- so sorry about your numbers going down :cry:

kayotic- sorry about your pain and your hernia! I'm glad things are still ok with the little bean though.

Hi to everyone- I've been in Marrakech so catching up on work plus BnB. I saw my Dr this morning and she's upped my Metformin to 1000mg now and also said that she'll try to refer to me the fertility clinic in July (when we've been trying a year) if I haven't had any luck before then. So now that I have that date in the nearish future, I'm going to just relax a bit for the next few cycles. I'm still going to take my supplements/vitamins and temp though- this cycle I'm trying it vaginally (just started this morning) and I also took soy isoflavones from CD 3-7. I'm hoping I ovulate next week when OH and I are on holiday again!

Radkat a Loss will really mess up your cycle I'm not gonna Lie just try your best that's all we can do right now!!!

Garfie, I'm so terribly sorry. It's just not fair. Wish I could give you a hug. <3

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: for Garfie - so sorry.

Congrats Katie - take care of yourself and all the best for H and H!!! :happydance:

Kayotic - you take care of yourself and lil bean too!!!! Slow down and relax. Can you take some days off work? :hugs:

Kfs1 - we used preseed before my BFP and really loved it...:happydance:

AFM - I'm still waiting...and waiting...and waiting...for my HCG to go back below pregnancy level. And uterus is still swollen, according to ultrasound #3, so now my doctor is starting to talk about a D&C. :wacko: I just want to get it done so we can try again before it's too late...

Future mom sorry u r still having issues sometimes our bodies just don't know what to do after a Loss!!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->