Olivia the cat has done it again.

Croc-O-Dile

Reaction score
But this time I'm not sure if she ate a lot of cat food or cat puke. :sick:

I went to get her bottle and turned around and she had orange dripping from her mouth. I saw it was cat food of some sort, I just don't know if it was predigested cat food. :sick: :dohh:

How the hell can I get her to stop eating Cat Chow?!

Can you put the cat food outside? Or up high on a counter where she can't get it?

Hopefully it was fresh cat food :sick:

Oh gosh, that doesn't sound nice!

Adam likes to kick the dog water over but he's never gone to eat any of the food. Sorry I don't have any more helpful words. I hope it gets sorted x

Oh no. Is there anyway that you can put the cat food down at certain times then take it up?Like feed the cat morning,afternoon and night?

Ew....

Um... put it well out of reach. On a counter, a room that she can't get into, anything like that.

Oh ew. This sounds crazy but what about talking to her doctor? her body might be needing some sort of nutrient?

Can you feed the cat at certain times and have Olivia not around? Or put the cat food up on the counter?

I hope you don't mind but I'm lurking this thread to see what some suggestions are. Caden officially ate dog food the other day so I know the feeling of disgust lol. Somehow he pushed the baby gate out of his way, walked right by it, and ate some. I don't think he enjoy it but I'd still like to keep it from happening again. :wacko:

I usually put it up on the counter where she can't reach but this morning my mom fed the cats and left it down. I didn't realize it until it was in her mouth. :dohh:

Finn regularly eats cat food. I figure it cant really hurt him. I stop him if I see him and I put the dishes out of reach but somehow he always finds more...

Quin LOVES LOVES LOVES dog food.
In away its safe to eat and it can't harm them BUT it has a risk for salmonella because it doesnt have the same regulations as human food. cases such as this have happened before!
soo things I do (as the pet is at my moms not at mine but we stay there on weekends)
Feed them when LO is napping/in bed
feed them in a different room

even tho I do those things while at my moms Quin got smart and started wiggling his hand into the dog food bag when I wasn't look! so we had to move those out of sight too

gosh, counter is the only way.

I don't have a problem with my dog, the food is gone in a few seconds flat lol.

seeming as it's a cat putting it on the counter the cat might jump up on the counter?
i would suggest feeding the cat while she's sleeping.

Gross, put it out of the way I guess or keep her out of that room?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->