omg ambulance next door

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
we just head this siren and i was like, god thats close!! it turned off so we went to the window to see where it was. OH was like, its an ambulance, it kept driving towards our house!!! i was like, omg its the old people across the road - then it pulls up next door!! she was outside waiting for them and i dunno whts goin on!

OH said he heard something about a hand, her husband's just come back on his bike, so dont know if its him or one of the kids.

i've moved so i'm sat next to the window, so nosy!!

well he's gone off in the ambulance now, been out and spoken to her. he was out cycling and hit something and fell off really badly. he's got a load of crap in his hand, apparently his bike's in a worse state tho! they've only just got back off holiday aswell this morning, poor sods!!

There was an abulance next to me yesterday but they drove off without anyone in it so not sure if they just popped in for a cup of tea or what :rofl:

Aww..Hope his hand is OK!

It's scary though isn't it? The other day, I went to work and saw an ambulance outside my friends house, who lives opposite where I work. He lives in a semi-detached though so thought it must be for the next door neighbours, especially since the boys sister walked straight past the house with a smile on her face!

Anyway, I went into the pub, and turns out, Adam had finished work, and gone to the pub to meet his parents, and started coughing up blood, so they rang the ambulance!
Well scary!! xx

Ouch.
Hope his hands ok.
And how unlucky is that, poor things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back