OMG!!!!friday 13th!!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaaaargh runs to lock doors and windows.

not goin oot aaaaargh!!!!!!

i hate today :evil: :evil: :evil:
need to moan on your post hun sorry :cry:
well yesterday we got the keys to our new house, the house is ok just needs a good clean and it will be ok to move in tomoz.

problems

scottish power has one of these key things in the house and its £56 in debt :shock: They cant get a new key to us to reset it till monday wich means we wont have any power to hoover ect no hot water nothing :cry:
They said we cant even go pick a new one up :shock: sorry just really stressing big time

Oh has lost his wallet in a box somehwer so needs to get his brother to go get the van now, his brother has broken a few ribs and we have no one to help us really with all the big stuff now cos his dad took a stroke not so long ago and we dont want to ask him

looks like tomoz is going to be a disaster :cry: :cry:

sorry for the moan on your post hun#

xxxx

weestar21 said:
scottish power has one of these key things in the house and its £56 in debt :shock: They cant get a new key to us to reset it till monday wich means we wont have any power to hoover ect no hot water nothing :cry:
They said we cant even go pick a new one up :shock:

its cos someone has to come and wipe down the meter, this is usually my job and i'd be able to do it for you but i'd probably get the sack sorry for my company being rubbish

no worried just g
hopefully the key will be their in the morning but if not they told us to ring in and they will get somone out

scottish power have always been the best and i dont really want to go with anyone else just because of this but by gawd they better get electricity in this house no later thantomozor their will be hell :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: if only eh?
what makes it worse is their is a guy we know who works with scottish power and he said he cant do anything withought thsi key either so lets just hope it comes tomoz morning or i will knocking on a neibours door to ask is i can plug an extension cable into their house :rofl:

hehe G's got the keys... lots of them.....
If it wasn't such a drive i'd get him round now for you

xox

Awwwwwww I hope it all works out OK and you're weekend wasn't too bad :hugs:

I don't like travelling on Friday the 13th.......we cancelled my scan for today too, no way was I having it today of all days :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->