OMG help!!!

Fingers crossed for you hun. & don't worry about the drinking bubs will be fine. When I fell pregs with my 6 yr old I went out & drank lots but wasn't really feeling the good effects of the alcohol so drank some more!! (so embarassing). A week or so later I realise af was late & got bfp. She is now a gorgeous 6 yr old. My MIL was preg with my oh over new Yr & xmas & didn't know & admitted to a very boozy few weeks only to find out she was pregnant.
I hardly drink anymore - ooooh the memories! Ha x

Okay so I took 2 FRERs yesterday (one mid day one at night). I posted the first one and the second one was much the same. The line/shadow/indent was no darker so I don't think I am pregnant this cycle. I have one more FRER which ill use soon and if there's still nothing obvious there I'll call myself out and wait for AF. Thanks you all xx

It's weird cos when I look at all three tests now there's def something there on all but not getting no any darker which makes me think evap

image.jpg

And today's test. BFN! Strange but oh well at least I know now. Thanks again everyone x

image.jpg

That's all my tests. Top one was Friday middle two Saturday and bottom one is the new most recent one Sunday morning. Can still see line on Fridays test but nothing on the rest!

Arghhh sorry for posting so much but this is today's test now. This photo is at nearly 30 min so out of the time frame but they keep drying with lines and this is the darkest yet I think. Maybe this is why you shouldn't look at tests after 10 min cos I'm so confused now?! Thoughts?

image.jpg

I know that taking FRERs out of the case before they're dry can cause evaps...

Okay that's probably it then, thank you! No more obsessing! Obviously not pregnant otherwise an obvious line would have shown up within time limit. Thanks everyone for helping and listening to my obsessing. It's lucky I don't have anymore tests left otherwise I'd keep testing and obsessing. Just going to wait for AF now..

Xxx

I've been caught out with these lines before. I also opened the case for the frer. I think it causes the lines to come to be honest. I would avoid opening them, I know it's hard as u want to get a good look. I was so disappointed a few months ago, I opened it got a clear line and thouhjt it was 100% BFP. But it wasn't :(

I see a very faint line in the BFN. I dont want to get your hopes up unnecesarily though

Arggh still no AF! No idea what's going on with my body this month. Starting to doubt when/if I Od.. Haven't tested since Sunday (nasty evap). Might test later today if still no AF...

Fingers crossed for you! Hoping for a good update :)

Arghhh sorry for posting so much but this is today's test now. This photo is at nearly 30 min so out of the time frame but they keep drying with lines and this is the darkest yet I think. Maybe this is why you shouldn't look at tests after 10 min cos I'm so confused now?! Thoughts?

View attachment 918457

This photo is an Evap for sure. Frers are invalid once the case is opened

Yeah I know it was an indent, so obvious now but still gave me a shock at the time haha well I didn't want to waste money on more tests when I feel like AF should be here any day so I dtd with husband to try and move things along down there.. Well I did have a tiny bit of tan coloured discharge afterwards and I just have that feeling she's about to show up any minute. Maybe she will be a lovely present for me Christmas morning :dohh: :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->