OMG how exciting!!!!

pinkbow

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
ive just noticed im on the last box!!!! :happydance:

pretty pointless thread but i only just realised and its made me super excited now, i remember being on the first box thinking omg how cool will it be to be on the last box...well i FINALLY am YAY!!! :rofl:

i just cant wait to meet my little man!!!....4 weeks babaaaaaaayyy !! :yipee:

thanks xxx

Yay!! I loved getting to the last box to... now feels like i been here forever LOL x

yes time is already starting to drag...hopefully not long for u now lol xx

Yes lol hopefully time goes fast for you to!! Waiting is soo hard xx

waiting is hard work!!!....spesh as im so damn impatient :rofl:

Congratulations Rach!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

God, it seems like MONTHS ago when you did your viable thread! I hope the next few weeks go quickly xxx

yay!! thanks hehe...i kno it really does seems like AGES ago huh

why does time drag when ur excited...its like xmas but a million times worse :rofl:

Its worse than christmas!! At least we know what date that is going to come on! So not only have we to wait to see how gorgeous our babies are, but we have NO idea when they are going to feel like meeting us!!

Its worse than christmas!! At least we know what date that is going to come on! So not only have we to wait to see how gorgeous our babies are, but we have NO idea when they are going to feel like meeting us!!

lol this is soooooo true xxx

it really is actually worse...i didnt think of it that way...thats the worst feeling is not having a CLUE when they'll decided to come....:grr: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->