Omg HUGE within a week!

charxxx

Mum & Expecting again
Reaction score
I've posted attached two pics.. The first one is 20 weeks & the second one is 21 weeks I think I've got bigger everywhere within one week! :wacko:

xx

Attachments

• Photo03281.jpg
    Photo03281.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Photo03351.jpg
    Photo03351.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 14
I think u have my darling :) u do have a lovely bump!!! :) I seem to have ballooned in the past week it so! In 6weeks il be huge! :shock: I remember with my son I hit 30 weeks and I look like the back end of a bus! Lol xxx

I don't know about everywhere, but you bump deffo has!! Gorgeous! xx

Lol just cant believe I've still got another 18wks + however many days left! Maddness but atleast this time round people can tell I'm pregnant I got as big as the first pic with my daughter and never any bigger! :haha: xx

Oh wow! Huge bump different! How strange! I cannot wait to start showing properly!

Oh wow! Huge bump different! How strange! I cannot wait to start showing properly!

Yeah I woke up the day before I was 20 wks with a defined bump and since then its not stopped growing lol my bf keeps teasing me saying shes going to be a big baby I hope hes wrong! Eeek! :haha: xx

Bwahaha. You never know! Or she could just like sticking everything outwards, just to make her mother look massive!

Wow that's quite a difference! I'm secretly hoping my bump grows that much this week. Jealous :)

aww look at that cute bump! good for you!

I definitely notice a difference in bump size!

Lovely bump. waw a week definitely make a difference...

That is a lovely bump. And it does look like it has grown in the past week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->