OMG i am shaking!!! tell me this is real!! UPDATE p6 with pic xxx

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
(edit:- can i just ask if anyone is on my facebook not to say anything please as we are going to wait to tell people, thanks! :) )

Well! i really thought i was out this month as had no symptoms at all and got af cramps! honest i was sooo convinced i was out, then something made me test 1.30am thismorn, got really faint postives on ic then tried again, same again! tried 6.30 this morn and was fainter but there was a line!

(3 tests 1st 2 from 1.30am last is 6.30am)
all3tests.jpg

The i remembered i had 2 digi conseptors upstairs so at 12.30pm today i went and peed on it.............

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at pic!!!
positive.jpg

Only thing is im really concerned is cause i got no sore boobs or symptoms! im 11dpo, only thing i have is AF cramps that come and go. is this normal or bad?

Thanks Guys i just cant believe it and scared for my tinytoots :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

can anyone tell me if its normal to have no symptoms? al be 4 weeks tommorrow thanks guys!! xxxxx

Hi hon, a very big congratulations!!!! in answer to your question, yes it is totally normal and with my last one i wouldnt have even known i was pregnant unless the test told me. i worried just like you, then at 7 weeks, bam!! exhausted, funny smells, dizzy, you name it lol. so give yourself some time for the hormones to build more and i bet the symptoms will start flooding on. only problem then is you think why was i moaning so bad before, this is horrible lmao.
seriously just enjoy not feeling it for now, they will hit soon enough xx

everyone is diffrent some have all symptoms some dont have anything.. only time will tell you could wake up tomorrow with your head down the loo or wake up fine.. just take it each day at a time
xx

Some people have no symptons at this stage try not to worry i felt as if af was coming until i was about 8 wks xxxx

Thanks girls!! i have an appt at the doctors thisafternoon, do u think its too early to see them as im 11dpo? xxxx

i dont think ist early in your eyes but the dr may say summat about the fact u havent missed your period yet.. mine was a bit annoyed with one of my pregnancys when i went in b4 my period was even due.. i made it a thing that i didnt go before 5 weeks

they asked me to go in when i get positive as i had 2 instances where i got positive results and waited then lost the bubba before i went in. Also to get positive on a digi conceptor then i must have enough hormones yeah? xxxx

can i just say... shows how cac them ic's are to have very faint pos but good positive on a digi with higher concentration level :D xxxx

if they said go in then go in hun.. they may wanna do bloods and check for you. :)

Congrats hun!
And yep - everyone is completely different. Some people have symptoms from the very start, some don't really have any, and others come at different times.
Be grateful at this point you don't have some of the symptoms, take it while you can because a few weeks from now, you may start getting some!

Congratulations hun!! :happydance::happydance:

Im 5 weeks 2 days now and i still have hardly any symptoms at all. If i hadnt done a test i wouldnt think i was pregnant right now. Im sure there is plenty time for them to come so enjoy feeling normal while it lasts hehe

Good Luck, have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

xx

can anyone tell me if its normal to have no symptoms? al be 4 weeks tommorrow thanks guys!! xxxxx

I had none at all in the early stages with morgan, infact I even got a neg test the week before my bfp lol, only decided to test again as I had one left

tootsy you have really made my day. soooooo excited for you xxxx

Awww thanks everyone!!! im soooo excited but soo scared at the same time! xxxxxxxxx

Hi, I didn't have any symptoms with my first pregnancy either, I'd done 2 home preg test a week and a half apart, both of which came back neg.

I was still positive my AF would come as I was having cramps I didn't actually find out I was preggas til 8-9 weeks and at week 10 the tiredness kicked in, and my boobs got really painful!

It didn't feel real until I'd finally had my first scan!

I wish you the very best of luck and hope you enjoy every minute of it!!!

Congrats! Everyone is different and won't show symptoms right away. Hoping this is a sticky one for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->