OMG...I ate a sandwich

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
I am craving sandwiches!! If I'm not preggo this month idk what's up with me...

I haven't eaten gluten in almost two years and it's all I want now...def abnormal for me!!! And popcorn...I don't eat popcorn...😂😂😂 betcha its allll in my head!

I'm having something similar! I hate ketchup. Can't stand the stuff. But I've been wanting it on everything for almost a week now. I'm trying not to read into anything, but it is still pretty strange.

I'm having something similar! I hate ketchup. Can't stand the stuff. But I've been wanting it on everything for almost a week now. I'm trying not to read into anything, but it is still pretty strange.

Well I got my BFP this morning!! So it was definitely a sign for me!

Aww congrats!!! Sticky bean vibes coming your way! :dance: :D

I'm trying to stay grounded, but that does give me a little more hope! haha
I got a BFN this morning, but I'm trying not to get too flustered yet, since I'm only at 11 dpo.

Update: I seriously was craving ketchup so bad a few minutes ago that I made a ketchup sandwich.... just ketchup. I'm loving it and it's freaking me out. DH looked at me like I was insane.

Aww congrats!!! Sticky bean vibes coming your way! :dance: :D

I'm trying to stay grounded, but that does give me a little more hope! haha
I got a BFN this morning, but I'm trying not to get too flustered yet, since I'm only at 11 dpo.

Update: I seriously was craving ketchup so bad a few minutes ago that I made a ketchup sandwich.... just ketchup. I'm loving it and it's freaking me out. DH looked at me like I was insane.

Hahaha I am downing popcorn! It's so good...I've been having some muscle type pains today hopefully it's nothing! Get a 6 days sooner first response test! I am 9-10DPO!

Smurphy your chart looks so good!! Triphasic?? FX for you

Thank you! I'm a charting noob, but I was thinking it looked triphasic. I know that doesn't guarantee anything, but it gives me a touch of hope.
12 dpo today and still BFN, though.

I'm trying not to use anything but ICs at the moment. With such an insanely long cycle, it's just really difficult to know what my body will do, and I don't want to get too discouraged with FRERs, or end up buying a ton.
I haven't had any spotting or IB, and I know with a 70+ day cycle, it can be very difficult for implantation, even if conception did occur. We'll see!

wow sandwich craving who knew congratulations

Well, it turns out my craving didn't mean a bfp for me, as I got AF today. It'll be interesting to see if cravings after O are normal for me in the future though.

It's alright. After an 83 day cycle I will greet the witch with open arms. At least I know that I ovulated! Cycles should get better; I'm nearly positive a medication that I dropped one week before O was the reason it was so insanely long.

on no 83 days that's long I'm the same but I am breastfeeding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"