omg :( I HATE UTIS!!

annaaabanana

Reaction score
I have the worst uti ever and my mother is saying "the hospital cant do anything, you wouldn't be able to get you're prescription filled until tomorrow" I'm like IDC I have pain from the stupid thing and I have freaking bronchitis... I'm going. I DON'T CARE if they cant get me a prescription till tomorrow, I'd rather be safe and go in, then be sorry!!! :growlmad: :cry:

okay, I'm on the way to the hospital now. everyone please pray for me and the baby :(

Definitely right to go in and I think they would be able to give you a prescription if you need it. Lots of luck, hope all is ok xx

I suffered with over 20 uti in previous pregnancy. Didn't affect my baby at all.
I have a uti now also, I'm drinking loads of water to try flush my kidneys as really don't want to go hospital today.

Baby will be fine don't worry x

if you have a uti you need to be seen, an untreated uti causes ur uterus to contract which can cause m/c or early labor depending on where u are in the pregnancy...it also can move very quick to ur kidneys cause other problems...so if you suspect uti always make sure to always get seen,.its important....

your doing the right thing hunxx

feel better hun...

I went to the hospital everyone! I don't have a uti they said, but I do have bronchitis! and he said the pain I'm feeling is probably from the implantation, that I'm only about 3 weeks! he said my hormone levels are right on to be so early, and that just because I had a mc before doesn't mean ill have another one!! yaaaay!! I'm so so so happy! merry Christmas everyone!!!:) oh and I got put on antibiotics for my bronchitis!

I suffered with over 20 uti in previous pregnancy. Didn't affect my baby at all.
I have a uti now also, I'm drinking loads of water to try flush my kidneys as really don't want to go hospital today.

Baby will be fine don't worry x

thank you so much! how are you feeling?? I hope you get to feeling better! apparently it's not a uti.. lol he said I need to stop looking stuff up on the internet and chill out! that I'm making myself hurt. but he said the pain im having is just from implantation and also the brown discharge I was having. but he said it's normal1

im glad u dont have uti,...they suck expecially when pregnant with cramps..

sorry about the bronchitis though but im glad he caught it nice and early....being sick while pregnant stinks (hug)

for the pain its ok to take tyl...warm bath may help also heating pad is ok as long as its on low....

i have also just took a small towel made it wet and warmed it up in the microwave...works wonders..and cool down so its safe..just test before u lay it on u as not to get burned.

feel better hun xx

sorry about the bronchitis though but im glad he caught it nice and early....being sick while pregnant stinks (hug)

for the pain its ok to take tyl...warm bath may help also heating pad is ok as long as its on low....

i have also just took a small towel made it wet and warmed it up in the microwave...works wonders..and cool down so its safe..just test before u lay it on u as not to get burned.

feel better hun xx

thank you so much!! I am hoping these little cramps will go away.. they have a bit!! but I'm also glad! ill be getting my prescription in the morning.. oh yeah.. I am probably going to get the hormone shots... have you ever heard of them

feel better hun xx

thank you so much!! I am hoping these little cramps will go away.. they have a bit!! but I'm also glad! ill be getting my prescription in the morning.. oh yeah.. I am probably going to get the hormone shots... have you ever heard of them

hormone shots?
For what? Did they tell you why you would need any kind of hormones shot?

i take progesterone once i get a positive pregnancy test but that is only because my progesterone is at a 3 and doent go up without help....

at ur stage if ur progesterone is 10 plus its fine..

was this what there talking about? or something else all together....? just curious.....

feel better hun xx

hormone shots?

i take progesterone once i get a positive pregnancy test but that is only because my progesterone is at a 3 and doent go up without help....

was this what there talking about? or something else all together....? just curious.....

hmm, I really have no clue! I'm talking to my normal doctor today, I have an appointment. my friend has had a few miscarriages, and she is now in her third pregnancy, she got the hormone shot up until week 13, and she is now 20 something weeks :) I'm just worried if I don't get the hormone shot, that something will happen!:( and It's I really have no clue what they are or anything, but I will let you know after I get back from the doctor.. the man last night at the hospital SUCKED and he didn't even tell me what my hormone levels were at. he just said that they are in the right range.. like that helps a lot! haha but I'm going to find out today :) I'm so nervous!!

feel better hun xx

hormone shots?

hmm, I really have no clue! I'm talking to my normal doctor today, I have an appointment. my friend has had a few miscarriages, and she is now in her third pregnancy, she got the hormone shot up until week 13, and she is now 20 something weeks :) I'm just worried if I don't get the hormone shot, that something will happen!:( and It's I really have no clue what they are or anything, but I will let you know after I get back from the doctor.. the man last night at the hospital SUCKED and he didn't even tell me what my hormone levels were at. he just said that they are in the right range.. like that helps a lot! haha but I'm going to find out today :) I'm so nervous!!

that is ur friends problem not yours...if you never had problem and have hormones in range you do not need any hormones :) good luck at the doctors....

If they're giving you hormone injections it's to allow your uterus to relax and stop cramping and yes, if prescribed by a doctor, you could probably use the support. If you've had m/c's too they'll often put you on progesterone as a preventative measure, levels normal or not.

The last thing they sometimes do is suggest baby aspirin as an anti inflammatory. But take as little medication as you can get away with obviously and drink lots of water (dehydration will also cause cramping). I hope you're feeling better soon!

If they're giving you hormone injections it's to allow your uterus to relax and stop cramping and yes, if prescribed by a doctor, you could probably use the support. If you've had m/c's too they'll often put you on progesterone as a preventative measure, levels normal or not.

The last thing they sometimes do is suggest baby aspirin as an anti inflammatory. But take as little medication as you can get away with obviously and drink lots of water (dehydration will also cause cramping). I hope you're feeling better soon!

they aren't giving them to me! I'm not sure if I want to do it yet or not.. I just want to make sure that I have this baby :) but I am so confident! I stopped cramping and spotting on Christmas day and the doc said that was just implantation!! but thank yous o much and all I been drinking is water water water :) how far along are you

and ive been getting like gas cramps every now and then tonight but that's it!!! lol just pressure down there! ughhh haha guess I better get use to that !! lol

again if u dont have any problems and hormones are normal....i wouldnt even ask for it...
it is best to rest and drink water for implantation cramps....heating pad on low, warm bath...all these help naturally..

no need to takes medication you do not need..

im glad they seemed to have stopped..gas pains are completely normal..btw :)

isnt that fun lol j/k hehe

again if u dont have any problems and hormones are normal....i wouldnt even ask for it...
it is best to rest and drink water for implantation cramps....heating pad on low, warm bath...all these help naturally..

no need to takes medication you do not need..

im glad they seemed to have stopped..gas pains are completely normal..btw :)

isnt that fun lol j/k hehe

okay thank you :) I'm not going to get them! they are doing my blood Monday she said to ease my mind.. hahahah guess you could say I was an emotional wreck whn I went in.. and omg my period is due tomorrow and ive been so worried since I woke up like omg what if something bad haoppens ahhh :( but I know everything is fine!!! my doctor was surprised got such positive pee test on Monday and Tuesday! lol

and omg my gas pains.. haha!! they are BAD! not the pains, but my GAS!!

Progesterone slows and hinders digestion. You'll have loads of gas naturally during pregnancy :haha: just try not to drink water right after a meal as it dilutes your digestive juices in your tummy and will cause indigestion. Probiotics help you digest food too and prevent heartburn & uti's. Most pregnant ladies or ppl with chronic uti's have dietary issues going on (like high carb, high sugar/alcohol diets) that keep them in a state of fungal overgrowth (it's candida that causes uti's). I'm glad to hear you don't have one.
The progesterone injections are pretty tough to do so feel fortunate you don't need them. You have to do them intramuscularly and if they prescribe then they normally want you to take then till the end of the first tri. The IVF ladies who do them wind up with massive bruises on their hips, it's sore to sit and not fun at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->