omg :( I HATE UTIS!!

i have chronic uti's and thrush and do not have a high carb high alchol anything..
i just battled a 4 month uti after i had a uti two months back from that one with bv and and thrush...

know several others who suffer as i do as well and there diet is as good as mine...
please dont group like that :/..people who suffer tend to be very careful with there diet to try and prevent flairs..

Justhoping you tend to take offence to loads of women's comments on these boards. My comments were fair and if you ever decide to do any research into why ppl get recurrent uti's you might be able to help yourself out rather than simply trying to shut ppl down on b & b. ppl other than yourself are able to post their opinions, try to offer your own without always turning on others. I'm not retracting my information or opinion, you can simply go look at another board. Are you in your first tri btw?

Further, I said MOST ppl with chronic uti's fall into this category with diet related issues -not all. If it doesn't include you why take offence and pick a fight? Move on please.

My whole pregnancy is one big uti! I can never get rid of them!

Justhoping you tend to take offence to loads of women's comments on these boards. My comments were fair and if you ever decide to do any research into why ppl get recurrent uti's you might be able to help yourself out rather than simply trying to shut ppl down on b & b. ppl other than yourself are able to post their opinions, try to offer your own without always turning on others. I'm not retracting my information or opinion, you can simply go look at another board. Are you in your first tri btw?

Further, I said MOST ppl with chronic uti's fall into this category with diet related issues -not all. If it doesn't include you why take offence and pick a fight? Move on please.

you grouped everyone with constant uti and thrush problems as alcoholics and junk food when im sorry but its just not true...if you dont have something nice to say to people, dont bother saying it at all..that doesnt mean agree with me it means dont cluster people together....

I dont take offense but when someone says something that so off like that I will correct it.

you can find anything to back up anything, on google but when you live it you do the real research and you or someone like you makes a stupid statement like this yes Ill correct you, Im guessing since you feel so defensive you know im right. I have watched you group many other people on here in clusters, That to me is wrong you cannot say because this , this is the problem and group people..its like saying all Jewish people, (im jewish btw) love matza ball soup. (all people with autism can count) (IE: i cant see number in my head)!..you cannot cluster people. It has nothing to do with taking offense. It has to do with you cannot cluster people. And reading this would offend anyone with the problem as you just basically called us alcoholic junk food eater...weather you see it or not......and can make other people who read that think others like us, that is the problem well I can assure you it is so far from it. people like us are so careful with out diet because of flair ups ....and the pain that comes into play because of food and drink...its more an auto immune problem if you want to research it in fact many fibro sufferers are the ones who end up wit this but then i wont cluster as not all but i would say a good more then half do as auto immune really does reek havoc on everything.

one more thing, If i remember correctly a mod had warned you to not say this to me, or anyone else as you go around in the past saying this to me on all my and others posts

My whole pregnancy is one big uti! I can never get rid of them!

eww im sorry, have you tried probiotics and cranberry juice, candy berry juice helps the germs that makes a uit not stick to the walls so a good glass a day helps keep uti's away :)

your suffering because when pregnant your immune system is down...:hugs:

i hope you find some relief

I read the first post and title ..looked online for meaning of UTI and totally got scared. Had no idea if this thing is safe or not in pregnancy but word 'UTI' itself did not look nice.

Scrolled down immediately to know results...And had relief knowing its not infection.
Enjoy..

you grouped everyone with constant uti and thrush problems as alcoholics and junk food when im sorry but its just not true...if you dont have something nice to say to people, dont bother saying it at all..that doesnt mean agree with me it means dont cluster people together....

I dont take offense but when someone says something that so off like that I will correct it.

you can find anything to back up anything, on google but when you live it you do the real research and you or someone like you makes a stupid statement like this yes Ill correct you, Im guessing since you feel so defensive you know im right. I have watched you group many other people on here in clusters, That to me is wrong you cannot say because this , this is the problem and group people..its like saying all Jewish people, (im jewish btw) love matza ball soup. (all people with autism can count) (IE: i cant see number in my head)!..you cannot cluster people. It has nothing to do with taking offense. It has to do with you cannot cluster people. And reading this would offend anyone with the problem as you just basically called us alcoholic junk food eater...weather you see it or not......and can make other people who read that think others like us, that is the problem well I can assure you it is so far from it. people like us are so careful with out diet because of flair ups ....and the pain that comes into play because of food and drink...its more an auto immune problem if you want to research it in fact many fibro sufferers are the ones who end up wit this but then i wont cluster as not all but i would say a good more then half do as auto immune really does reek havoc on everything.

one more thing, If i remember correctly a mod had warned you to not say this to me, or anyone else as you go around in the past saying this to me on all my and others posts

I've posted Harvard & other scientific articles on the other uti threads supporting what I'm saying, you've posted anecdotal comments and then stated that you're right and I'm wrong when I haven't even commented to you. I'm sorry it's such an emotional topic for you, if you can remember I was one of the few people who tried to help you through a previous hard time before you got catty with me. Please block me or something so that you're not always reacting like this when I post to other people if you can't stay off the first tri boards. You can't go around trying to shut people down all the time, we all have the right to post here.

A mod hasn't said any such thing to me. Making up stories doesn't make you correct and telling me my comments are stupid makes you a bully.

I read the first post and title ..looked online for meaning of UTI and totally got scared. Had no idea if this thing is safe or not in pregnancy but word 'UTI' itself did not look nice.

Scrolled down immediately to know results...And had relief knowing its not infection.
Enjoy..

a uti is an infection hun....as it stands for urinary tract infection...:flower:

from the mayoclinic

https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/urinary-tract-infection/DS00286

hope this helps some..:)

I've posted Harvard & other scientific articles on the other uti threads supporting what I'm saying, you've posted anecdotal comments and then stated that you're right and I'm wrong when I haven't even commented on you or made generalizations. I'm sorry it's such an emotional topic for you, if you can remember I was one of the few people who tried to help you through a previous hard time before you got catty with me. Please block me or something so that you're not always reacting like this when I post to other people if you can't stay off the first tri boards. You can't go around trying to shut people down all the time, we all have the right to post here.

A mod hasn't said any such thing to me. Making up stories doesn't make you correct, it makes you a bully.

honestly you really just need to stop,you never ever tried to help me, you always was on my butt trying to point out that everyone hates my posting...and yes the mods did have a talk with you about this a while back..not taking my side, just saying you cant tell people that...

saying people with uti and thrush are alcoholics and junk food addicts is beyond wrong. you want me to put up real research i will but only because so nobody cluster people with wrong information as your doing right now...

hope this does correct any misinformation out there..:) and I think with all this mayoclinic info I dont really need to add anything really.....so I hope this helps people out with anything they may want to know..:)

the mayoclinic

https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/urinary-tract-infection/DS00286/DSECTION=causes

mayoclinic about thrush

https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/yeast-infection/DS01182/DSECTION=causes

https://www.candidafree.net/resource_40.htm

Resources

Yeast & Autoimmune Diseases

Wisconsin Institute of Nutrition, LLP

This page is based on Dr. Bruce Semon's book An Extraoridinary Power To Heal (2003). This page gives general explanations about how yeast can cause so-called autoimmune illnesses and chronic disease.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Crohn's Disease; Fibromyalgia; Irritable Bowel Syndrome; Lupus; Multiple Sclerosis, Numbness in the hands; Rheumatoid Arthritis; and Ulcerative colitis: what do these have in common? They all respond to dietary intervention and anti-yeast treatment.

Why might chronic diseases ranging from psoriasis to ulcerative colitis to arthritis respond to dietary intervention and anti-yeast treatment? These diseases are all marked by the body appearing to attack itself. They are called "auto-immune" diseases.

I have always considered the idea of the body attacking itself as a strange idea. Why should the body do that? In 40 years of research, the biomedical research community has been unable to come up with any answer. Maybe the concept is wrong.

Maybe the body is not attacking itself primarily. Maybe the primary target is not the body but the yeast Candida albicans. To understand how such terrible diseases can occur, we need to look at the interactions of Candida albicans and the immune system.

Yeast are normal residents of the intestinal tract. After antibiotics, yeast grow to fill in the space left by dead bacteria and the yeast continue to grow at this higher level. The body still must contain the yeast so that the yeast does not invade the rest of the body. If Candida invades the body, the result is often death.

The best way to look at the immune system is to understand that the immune system has both defensive and offensive weapons. The main defensive weapon is inflammation. Inflammation is like putting up a wall, a hot wall, which makes it difficult for invading foreign microorganisms to get through. Inflammation will occur anytime the immune system contacts a foreign invader. But as you know the inflammation is painful. Along with the inflammation, should come the offensive weapons which kill the foreign invader. The problem is that Candida has many tricks to evade the offensive weapons of the body's immune system.

Candida is a very difficult organism for the body's immune system to clear.

Why?

Yeast have a capsule on the outside which prevents the first line (phagocytic) white blood cells of the body from engulfing the yeast and killing it. So the body must rely on the other parts of the immune system.

Candida has other tricks to evade the body's immune system. One of these tricks is to change its outside. The immune system recognizes the outside receptors of the invading organism and then sends out signals to start an immune response. Some of the immune responders then look for cells with those receptors. Candida albicans can change the receptors which it is displaying, making it difficult for the body's immune cells to react appropriately. In essence, Candida albicans is a moving target, which changes its form.

The most important thing to know about Candida is that Candida albicans can make factors which suppress the immune response to itself. These factors can be found in the circulation of people with significant Candida infections. When these factors are purified and placed in cultures of immune cells, these immune cells do not develop the responses to Candida which they are supposed to develop. In other words, Candida can make factors, which prevent the body from reacting to and killing the Candida. These factors prevent the total eradication of Candida from the body.

The Candida can suppress the offensive weapons of the body's immune system. But the inflammation will still be generated because when the immune system detects a foreign invader, there will always be inflammation. The problem is that the foreign invader, the Candida, is not going away, because the immune system's offensive weapons are suppressed. The inflammation will remain and inflammation is painful.

In the intestinal tract, there is Candida, which tries to invade the intestinal wall, and the immune system responds with inflammation. The problem is that the Candida suppresses the immune system's offensive weapons, so the Candida stays and the inflammation is prolonged. This prolonged inflammation is called ulcerative colitis if it occurs in the large intestine and it is called Crohn's disease if it occurs in the small intestine. These disorders are prolonged inflammation resulting from the immune system's inability to clear Candida.

In ulcerative colitis, there is painful inflammation of the intestine rather than regulated containment. As the body fights the yeast in the intestine, some of the cells fighting the yeast circulate and come into contact with yeast on the skin and start an inflammation there, leading to eczema and psoriasis.

Candida causes autoimmune problems such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis in this way. Candida puts out receptors on its cell surface which are actually human receptors for connective tissue and the immune system. If the body attacks the Candida in the intestinal tract, the body's immune system will attack anything which looks like the Candida. Because of the connective tissue receptors on Candida, the body's immune system may attack other cells in the body which have these receptors.

Many tissues such as the joints have connective tissue and as the body attacks the Candida, the body will also attack these cells. The result is painful joints or other inflamed tissues.

Candida also has receptors which are similar to those in the brain. When these cells are attacked, the result is multiple sclerosis.

In other words, Candida acts as a long term vaccination displaying the body's own cellular receptors to the body's immune system. When the immune system sees such receptors for a long enough time, it will attack cells which display such receptors, which includes the cells of the body. There is research which shows that such immune system reactions occur. The yeast Candida is the primary target. If the Candida is removed the body stops attacking itself.

Probiotics help you digest food too and prevent heartburn & uti's. Most pregnant ladies or ppl with chronic uti's have dietary issues going on (like high carb, high sugar/alcohol diets) that keep them in a state of fungal overgrowth (it's candida that causes uti's).
Thanks for the article Justhoping, you've just backed everything I've been saying. It sounds like we're in agreement after all here.:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->