• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Omg omg omg- LAST UPDATE I PROMISE- PG 23!!!!!

I am ALMOST convinced I am pregnant.....even though people thing those blue dye tests are poop, I had one left so I went ahead and took it this morning (thanks MrsJD and Liz- I am officially a POAS whore!) and the line was much darker today! AF is due for her visit today so if she doesnt show, then I will start to believe! And no- hubby doesn't know yet. We have his daughter this weekend, so I will probably wait til Sunday night to tell him!!
Sakura- Mobile is nice. I have lived here off and on my whole life and I like it- I live on a river so I am in love with that aspect of it!

How are all you ladies today?

yeah that is good glad it is getting darker and you are starting to believe!!!

Oh dear Amos you are a bit of a tease aren't you Mrs pregnant woman you LOL I'm gonna say it, I knew it neiner neiner. lol How exciting. Are you going to do something cool to tell DH or just say it?

I was in bed all day n night yesterday trying to get rid of Nausea. Blahhhhhh

congrats hun!!!!! i dont no how you do it i couldnt possibly keep such a thing inside!!!! til sunday!!! are you thinking of any goods ways to tell him?xxxx

Oh dear Amos you are a bit of a tease aren't you Mrs pregnant woman you LOL I'm gonna say it, I knew it neiner neiner. lol How exciting. Are you going to do something cool to tell DH or just say it?

I was in bed all day n night yesterday trying to get rid of Nausea. Blahhhhhh

Shawnie- poor baby with the nausea but I know you are happy for it (in our own little crazy way!)....As for telling hubby, last time I got pregnant all he could say was- my boys can swim, my boys can swim baby!! So recently I found a tshirt that says exactly that- Warning- my boys can swim! So I bought that and I am going to tape a little piece of paper that says- they did it again or something like that and give him the shirt and the pregnancy test. Nothing exciting, but the shirt is cute!

Ashley- I am going to post todays test, but in the pics it doesnt look quite as dark as it did in person since its my crappy cell phone...but here goes- let me know if you think it did indeed get darker

Attachments

• maybe11.jpg
    maybe11.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 61
  • maybe5.jpg
    maybe5.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 70
  • maybe31.jpg
    maybe31.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 70
congrats hun!!!!! i dont no how you do it i couldnt possibly keep such a thing inside!!!! til sunday!!! are you thinking of any goods ways to tell him?xxxx

Thanks Ricschick....I guess I am so scared of something going wrong so I am trying to protect him from it. Although my loss didnt happen til around 12 weeks last time, so there's NO WAY I could keep it from him that long!!

Did it get darker you ask?? :dohh::dohh::dohh: Yay it's way darker!!

Loving the t-shirt idea. There is no way i could keep quiet tho, i inform my DH the second my CM changes lol!!

Millions of congratulations to you.

Thanks Deb! You are coming onto the big O time right?? Get you some :sex::sex::sex::sex::sex: girl and catch that eggy!!!!!

Thanks Deb! You are coming onto the big O time right?? Get you some :sex::sex::sex::sex::sex: girl and catch that eggy!!!!!

Yeah lol. DH is at work till 7pm so i've told him to take it steady today, need his services for at least another 2 nights lol.

Been getting some strong +ve OPKs today and got my first peak on CBFM so it's looking good!!

Isn't that so funny how we wish we had symptoms then when we get it were like euwww haha!!!

awww amos that would be so cute to give him! I swear our men think the same. mine wrote me a cute letter the last time we had our MC saying "no worries baby it will happen again soon, I feel fertile and so do the boys they can swim fast" lmao That's coming from a man that held back 5 years in not wanting to try yet now hes all excited and can't wait heehee Watch, im gonna have a girl LMAO

WOO HOO Amos is up the duff :happydance: :yipee:

Congratulations honey!

XXX

Deb- fingers crossed for ya babe!

Shawnie- how sweet of your DH!! Mine is acting like he really doesn't care if we get pregnant or not, but I know it's just because he is scared of me getting hurt again if something goes wrong.

MrsJD- that saying "Up the duff" just cracks me up!! You guys have the best sayings over there!!!

I agree they do! I swear I was born in the wrong country sometimes. My DP is Dutch, His whole family is from Holland and immigrated here. Not sure why but I always end up dating men from the UK or some where abouts over in that neck of the woods, how funny huh. His mom always calls me on my bday and sings happy birthday to me in Dutch. I still have them all saved on my mechine =)

So, I would like to take a moment to be proud of the new POAS whore. Well done=D>

And "up the duff" cracks me up everytime too!!

That's totally understandable Amos, I think we will be more relaxed and start to enjoy things after sat when we see things.

its funny how men react isnt it when i told oh when i was preg with lucy he shouted yeah and kissed his muscles and said something regarding his boys! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->